Thread: Items not delivered

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Items not delivered

ID: 21877884

3 days ago now I attempted a purchase. It said that it failed so I tried again, and then reset and tried again. In the end, I was charged 4 times for the purchase, but never received a single thing.

I contacted in-game support 2 times a day since then, but haven't received a response in almost 48 hours, when they asked for proof which I provided.

I see you are online responding to issues here, so I am asking you to take a look at it here. I've sent 5 proof pictures and 7 messages since in-game support last responded. It's starting to get a bit ridiculous. I'm amazed that you are responding on here, but not to in-game support, ever since I provided the proof you asked for.

Bump. It's been 4 days now since you've had my money, uCool, and 3 since I've had a response here or in-game support.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobl1111 View Post
    ID: 21877884

3 days ago now I attempted a purchase. It said that it failed so I tried again, and then reset and tried again. In the end, I was charged 4 times for the purchase, but never received a single thing.

I contacted in-game support 2 times a day since then, but haven't received a response in almost 48 hours, when they asked for proof which I provided.

I see you are online responding to issues here, so I am asking you to take a look at it here. I've sent 5 proof pictures and 7 messages since in-game support last responded. It's starting to get a bit ridiculous. I'm amazed that you are responding on here, but not to in-game support, ever since I provided the proof you asked for.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I already sent them to in-game support, 3 days ago, after you asked for them. Do I need to submit them again here?

When can I expect this to be resolved? I'm only asking so I can stay on top of it, to prevent another 3+ day wait

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. Didn't know why the in-game support didn't help on your issue. And we've just delivered your orders now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty