Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: only 14 training card

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4

    only 14 training card

    Hello,
    I wanted to ask for explanations about receipt of the training card,
    I Have received only 14, while others have received hundreds, and in some cases even more than a thousand, I wrote to the media that he answered evasively and giving no explanation, it seems that it's because you have not trained your heroes and you have not received training card, but comparing them with other players, I can not find true rational reasons, also because I have always trained heroes also using up to 100 gems a day, now people who have taken 400 or 500 training cards have increased their power for each team also 3-4 k totally unbalancing the game, whereas before i could stay in the top 10 now no more vulnerability to defeat anyone, because at a later have increased much its power, has created a gap that I can not even make up for months of play, I am of the server 124, it is my nick is Kentar lvl 103 vip 13, I asked them to do a recalculation because surely there was a mistake, but I had no answer, also with 8 hours shields implemented in the new upgrade becomes even more difficult to find resources, how could I ever make up this difference with those who could make 1000 trainning in a minute? had 17 heroes with upgrade other 50% in a war hall level 5,
    can you give me a rational explanation of why I took only 14 ugrade training?
    because they took all hundreds of training and I only 14? because you have turned the game? because I have been so affected?

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentar View Post
    Hello,
    I wanted to ask for explanations about receipt of the training card,
    I Have received only 14, while others have received hundreds, and in some cases even more than a thousand, I wrote to the media that he answered evasively and giving no explanation, it seems that it's because you have not trained your heroes and you have not received training card, but comparing them with other players, I can not find true rational reasons, also because I have always trained heroes also using up to 100 gems a day, now people who have taken 400 or 500 training cards have increased their power for each team also 3-4 k totally unbalancing the game, whereas before i could stay in the top 10 now no more vulnerability to defeat anyone, because at a later have increased much its power, has created a gap that I can not even make up for months of play, I am of the server 124, it is my nick is Kentar lvl 103 vip 13, I asked them to do a recalculation because surely there was a mistake, but I had no answer, also with 8 hours shields implemented in the new upgrade becomes even more difficult to find resources, how could I ever make up this difference with those who could make 1000 trainning in a minute? had 17 heroes with upgrade other 50% in a war hall level 5,
    can you give me a rational explanation of why I took only 14 ugrade training?
    because they took all hundreds of training and I only 14? because you have turned the game? because I have been so affected?
    I got a few hundreds and trained non-stop 18h a day, using gems to speedup - How many heroes did you max train before the update?

    The reason you got 14 training cards is because you hardly trained your heroes, the players who got thousands of training cards also used thousands of gems every day for speedups and have more than one training slot (VIP16-19).
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    I have got 208 training card.
    I spend only 20 gems at day for one istant training, I training only 7/8 heroes every day. I have training 33 heroes and the statistic are not at max.
    Why I have recived 208 training card and Kentar only 14? I Know people that training 3/4 heroes every day and have got 60/80 training cards.

    It's imposible that Kentar have recived only 14.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    7
    I have spend around 170 gems a day before the update and received 180 cards..

  5. #5
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    @OP: Did you recently migrate to another Server?

    As it seems data from your old Server is not considered - you would need to write to Support and tell your old server

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    11
    An answer to Archon:
    Since the nerfing of training I spent 0 gem on it.
    I trained heroes when I thought about it, with a max of 5 or 6 sessions a day (really a max, which means that there were some days with just 1 session).
    I trained 0 hero to the max.
    I am VIP9, so no additional slot, only 1 hero at a time, when I had some heroes at training.
    I got a little bit more than 200 tickets.

    Kentar, did you raise the issue from the in-game support? It might help uCool link the problem to your account and send you a proper compensation.
    Server 124 / Guild Frenchy - 110099570 (International)

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    11
    Addition: from what I heard nobody from my guild had to complain about a very low number of training tickets, the number Kentar got is clearly far too low.
    Server 124 / Guild Frenchy - 110099570 (International)

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    I have got 208 training card.
    I spend only 20 gems at day for one istant training, I training only 7/8 heroes every day. I have training 33 heroes and the statistic are not at max.
    Why I have recived 208 training card and Kentar only 14? I Know people that training 3/4 heroes every day and have got 60/80 training cards.

    It's imposible that Kentar have recived only 14.
    I only train 1 hero and got 209 cards, only 1 hero for 1 or 2 months.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    Yes, I migrated to 2 times in a short time, the last time about 7 days ago

  10. #10
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentar View Post
    Yes, I migrated to 2 times in a short time, the last time about 7 days ago
    Their compensation formula is somewhat straightforward:
    X = Take current training and evaluate how many training sessions were required to reach that training.
    Y = Evaluate how many training sessions should have been required with new values.

    Training tickets received = X-Y per hero.

    Since the big change is mainly in HP, maybe you didn't train HP heroes that much? I don't think it's a migration issue since I know quite a few players who migrated in the last few weeks and still got appropriate number of training tickets.

    You can also write your current trained heroes and values, or just wait for Betty to check it for you.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    40
    Don't spend any gem in Training Camp, have only VIP6, get 250 training cards

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    0
    Ok. Let's see. Someone spent more resources to lvl-up his heroes.
    He have more power, than me, who spent less. Am i right?

    Now you give him MORE cards, than you give me.
    He already have more power, and you give him more cards for even more power?
    Is it fair?

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    Yes, and there are players that have recived 1000 training card. So... How is it possible?!
    A player that have recived 100 or 200 card, how can be strong like a player that have recived 800 or 1000?!

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    thanks for your reply, actually do not return the bills, I have trained 17 heroes also spending more than 300 gems a day in many cases just because sometimes gave values close to 0, my heroes were always upgrade, it would mean that I was free of bugs, and it is not true or I would be among the strongest of my server, I think there is some kind of error as a result of the migration of 7-8 days ago

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    the problem is that the game support does not help me, mathematically can not be that I have had only 14 times the bugs in recent months, while making upgrades all the time, otherwise I would have all heroes far superior to others, or equivalent to those used the training card, and is not, in fact, thanks to these training card, dates incorrectly, who was behind me 3 levels reached in the power of my heroes who still have been enhanced to at least 50%, and all this also spending a lot of gems and so much money, if you're ready to take my money, you must be ready even to give me a hand when clearly there are problems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •