Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: War of Gods VIP heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    When you mean "matchmaking improve" what do you mean? If you don't have good heroes to face crap opponents and climb easily and someone with good heroes to stay behind you?

It's similar to say Real Madrid has to face only Barcelona and a team from Luxembourg to face a team from Malta on the European League which is dumb.
    no its more like saying VIPs have Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez on the same team while we cannot recruit them and we gotta beat them somehow.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    no its more like saying VIPs have Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez on the same team while we cannot recruit them and we gotta beat them somehow.
    You can recruit them ...if you are willing to pay the price?

Quote Originally Posted by rplxx View Post
    You can recruit them ...if you are willing to pay the price?
    im willing to pay the price if u can leave me at vip 0 =) can u do that?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    When you mean "matchmaking improve" what do you mean? If you don't have good heroes to face crap opponents and climb easily and someone with good heroes to stay behind you?

It's similar to say Real Madrid has to face only Barcelona and a team from Luxembourg to face a team from Malta on the European League which is dumb.
    I suppose that makes sense somewhere in the world :P

but back to the complaint, I agree its annoying, however i just went 23 and 3 with the same 18 heroes, same 3 teams, and 16 of them were non vip. only 1 team has vip heroes, wp and avenger. so annoying, but not insurmountable (and no teams were MM teams)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar
    Gimme your teams
    ΩMG Dazzle - Server 173 - TL 89 - Omega | INACTIVE
    Ω Salty - Server 201 - TL 88 - Omegas | ACTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    I suppose that makes sense somewhere in the world :P

but back to the complaint, I agree its annoying, however i just went 23 and 3 with the same 18 heroes, same 3 teams, and 16 of them were non vip. only 1 team has vip heroes, wp and avenger. so annoying, but not insurmountable (and no teams were MM teams)
    im actually 24/4 26/5 nearly every month for legendary since it came out but it doesnt change the fact these newer vip heroes are making the game unfair.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It is not unfair When some one paid too get more power you Can just paid and have the same

Quote Originally Posted by Naz_85 View Post
    It is not unfair When some one paid too get more power you Can just paid and have the same
    it is unfair when money buys power which u definitely stated as a fact in this game therefore this game is now p2w.

Quote Originally Posted by DazzleAlec View Post
    Gimme your teams
    i can list the heroes used :P
    VS, PM, TaP, TF CK, HN, WP, Avenger, LB, DK, SH, CA, DA, Sorceress, TB, ER, GK, DV
    and I found i actually used 19, I used Chaplain as a sub 3x. and this is the first month I've had bunny (i replaced chemist with ER this month)

If people pay money in the game to buy exclusive heroes then it is fair for them to have an advantage. stop crying. you want to play a game for free, buy a board game. these "free" cell phone games are always pay 2 win. always, every time, without a doubt. get over it. if you don't like it, stop playing the game or put some more money in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TB Coach View Post
    If people pay money in the game to buy exclusive heroes then it is fair for them to have an advantage. stop crying. you want to play a game for free, buy a board game. these "free" cell phone games are always pay 2 win. always, every time, without a doubt. get over it. if you don't like it, stop playing the game or put some more money in the game.
    sry but nope, u dont get to give me my options. i dont like it, i wont stop playing, i wont put money into it. its like me saying i like posting on these forums if u dont like it stop playing the game or make wat i want changed, im sure u wouldnt like these options either.

all 'free to play' games be it a mobile game or pc game, have methods to make money, otherwise Im sure they wouldnt produce the game, that being said, the other 'successful' f2p games ive played have some sort of reasoning behind it so they keep their player base. f2p players can still compete, tho they have to work much harder, or at least the entire content is not pvp, so there is other ways to play and grind, not just auto buy and auto win as hc has now become at this present time.

New Comers

Advantage and no chance is 2 different things

Quote Originally Posted by TB Coach View Post
    With the new heroes ucool has brought out, to not have them is not a disadvantage. It now means you have no chance. Before the release of wind priest, high payers had an advantage, and that's ok. But now with heroes like avenger, bloody earl, steel champion and of course wind priest, you are favourite to win with them in a team regardless of what kind of setup you have. That's not an advantage, that's ridiculous and basically forcing the small spenders either to acquire these heroes or quit, because you cant win without these heroes anymore.

cry, baby... cry.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    im willing to pay the price if u can leave me at vip 0 =) can u do that?
    Have you recently visit a psycho for your mental problems?