Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Gods VIP heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    getting to 22 or 23 is easy, that's not the issue, as soon as you hit 22 or 23 you only face VIP 12+ from the lower servers, 5* CA, 5* tap, 5* FS, 5* ooze, 5* chemist, 5* ER, 5* sorceress, 5* GK, 5* DA.... just last night, and its pretty common. I stalled at 23 last month and will likely again this month, its win one lose one from level 22 on. borrow his phone again and get him to legendary, then i will just say you are a better player than me and roll on.
    well we all know that cant be true. every single vip 12 - that went thru those lvls can face u
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    getting to 22 or 23 is easy, that's not the issue, as soon as you hit 22 or 23 you only face VIP 12+ from the lower servers, 5* CA, 5* tap, 5* FS, 5* ooze, 5* chemist, 5* ER, 5* sorceress, 5* GK, 5* DA.... just last night, and its pretty common. I stalled at 23 last month and will likely again this month, its win one lose one from level 22 on. borrow his phone again and get him to legendary, then i will just say you are a better player than me and roll on.
    challenge accepted and it's really a big challenge without TP, Chem, Gk, plus many heroes missing stars lol anyway, my way wasn't easy really at all since I fought when everyone else started, now much less people fight in those level since biggest spenders are in legendary level for long time now but you're right today I had 3 VIP 12, 1 won and 2 lost, those 2 weren't honestly because they were really good but in 1 battle bad rng with MM team and in 2nd connection issue got me bad heroes, did that one without wifi and that was a result

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yes, that was basically my story, although I got to 25 and one star quite easily on like 10th November (was playing daily to get 3 wins per day for chest only), was one win away from legends and then suddenly VIP 12+ everywhere. So I don't know whether I just need to reach legends in few days to avoid all the VIPs or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourec View Post
    yes, that was basically my story, although I got to 25 and one star quite easily on like 10th November (was playing daily to get 3 wins per day for chest only), was one win away from legends and then suddenly VIP 12+ everywhere. So I don't know whether I just need to reach legends in few days to avoid all the VIPs or what.
    i think its more of a psychological issue more than anything else. when u were 1*- 21* u prolly had the same amount of chances running into a vip 12 but u didnt feel the impact if u lost to them. 22-25 is where it hurts when ur star downgrades so u feel like ur seeing more of them. when i was fighting thru 22-25 i saw all types of players except non vip seemed sorta rare.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i think its more of a psychological issue more than anything else. when u were 1*- 21* u prolly had the same amount of chances running into a vip 12 but u didnt feel the impact if u lost to them. 22-25 is where it hurts when ur star downgrades so u feel like ur seeing more of them. when i was fighting thru 22-25 i saw all types of players except non vip seemed sorta rare.
    Not really... I was progressing quite steadily from 1 to 25 until I hit that stone wall, then I went slowly back to 24 1* and stayed there for a few days. Anyway. Today I have finally managed to win 3 times in a row, which got me to legend rank.. I was still facing high VIP, but for some reason they did not have ER. This proves one of the points (or both) - either ER is overpowever or I suck.
    Now I can finally rest till December

Still doesnt change what I think about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourec View Post
    Not really... I was progressing quite steadily from 1 to 25 until I hit that stone wall, then I went slowly back to 24 1* and stayed there for a few days. Anyway. Today I have finally managed to win 3 times in a row, which got me to legend rank.. I was still facing high VIP, but for some reason they did not have ER. This proves one of the points (or both) - either ER is overpowever or I suck.
    Now I can finally rest till December

Still doesnt change what I think about it though.
    well i definitely wasnt denying the fact ER is one op hero. they tend to use it all the time against my sorc team and sorc insta dies after the pull

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    if you play at the end of the month is easier to get legendary as high vip players are already there

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalcrewftp@yahoo.com View Post
    if you play at the end of the month is easier to get legendary as high vip players are already there
    tried that last month, wasnt true then

tried that last month, wasnt true then
    Yeah I've seen many high VIP's in past few days, even some from very strong guilds surprisingly are still not at legendary level...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    OK guys, you are the best players without VIP heroes. Now post your WOG rank to prove it

Forgot to post about it but challenge completed got friend's account to legend level 3-4 days ago, no VIP heroes and only GT heroes 4* CA and 4* Sorc so yeah, it's possible, at the end of the month gets a lot easier than at start or middle

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Forgot to post about it but challenge completed got friend's account to legend level 3-4 days ago, no VIP heroes and only GT heroes 4* CA and 4* Sorc so yeah, it's possible, at the end of the month gets a lot easier than at start or middle
    yayyy, good job, and yes possible, my reply was to everyone's "it's easy to get Legendary" comments, I got L on both accounts, non VIP, non GT winners, 50 wins, 26 losses, 65% on my lvl 103 account just yesterday, 66 and 43 on other account last week at 60%. doable, but some luck and aggravation, but not "easy and boring" there were several times i wanted to throw my phone across the room

wasnt really a challenge i posted it was done earlier in the month and last month, u just refused to believe it until u tried it for urself.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

no idea what ur point is, I'm just saying that for the 1 player saying its easy, it's likely not the voice of the entire player base, otherwise, I'll just bow down to your guys awesomness, you are great and the rest of us are pathetic losers attempting to emulate ppl like you