Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: War of Gods VIP heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Have you recently visit a psycho for your mental problems?
    its nice to know u visit a psycho when u have mental problems, no wonder its getting worse.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by TB Coach View Post
    cry, baby... cry.
    you must be related to some of the trolls that get banned, so far ive seen no contributing comments

New Comers
    Wog is a joke. They need to separate it up somehow. Not because VIP... but level only. If you are a new server at level 90, you can rarely beat a player from server 10 who is 106. They have a huge advantage in training time, and most of the time have access to every hero. The new servers do not even with VIP. Maybe split it up based on servers. 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, or something like that at least until legendary status is reached. I'm level 91 and have fought nothing but 104+ for 5 days straight. I do win some, but lose ground throughout the day cause I can never win more than 1-2 in a row. A guy who's server is less than a year old has no shot against a player who's server is 2-3 years old. Unless they are just terrible at the game
    Last edited by Beastmode203; 07-20-2017 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Your suggestion to split base on server is not helpful to those low level players in lower servers. I have 2 low level accounts, one on an old server (level 96) and the other on a newer server (level 90). But my account on the newer server has a higher chance of winning simply because I have some of the stronger VIP heroes available. I can win sometimes against lower vip and non vip players in older server. But the problem for me is those high vips. I always lose to vip11+ no matter what server they came from and I encounter them a lot after reaching WoG level 20. But I am okay with that since they spend more cash so giving them that advantage is fine. I just wish ucool will remove the 1 win requirement for the WoG daily quest. It really takes a lot of time completing the daily quest when you are facing high vips most of the time.

New Comers
    But that's just it. It would help. Cause splitting the servers would cut down the amount of VIP players you'd have to see. Instead running into 210 servers worth of VIP, now you'd only deal with 20 servers worth and they would reach legendary even faster. Then they can battle it out in legendary for supremacy with the other servers. But that also helps low level because they are now seeing less VIP and they reach legendary themselves easier because the VIP are going to reach legendary easier per group. But as is now, the rich and strong will get stronger, while the weaker casual players will get mad and disinterested. It's no fun fighting lvl 106 players for 5 days straight, most of which are VIP 12 or higher. I know cause that happens every month to me lol. I'm lucky to reach legendary at all, but if I do, it's the last two days of the month.