Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new trainingfield update

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Upgrade to WH6 is easy and using protection even safe. Just use little math.

Conditions: WH5, Vault5, Marketplace4, Furnace5
    1) Fill your vault
    2) Activate 8 hour protection
    3) Use Furnace to have resources for Marketplace upgrade
    4) Start Marketplace upgrade
    5) Fill your vault (you have 47 hours for it, use Furnace and plundering)
    6) Activate 8 hour protection
    7) Abort Marketplace upgrade (you will get back 80% resources)
    8) Get little more resources for upgrade to WH6
    9) UPGRADE!

You dont need top material for furnace, it can be done using several Holy Seeds, few Wizard's Hats, Moonglow Reels, Emerald Fork Reels and Pipes. Just use that math first, oterwise you can cry in the end.
    I agree. With over 350k resources safe in vault, you only need to farm the remaining 500k.
    This wh6 is infinitely easier than the previous warhall 4. It seems people have already forgotten...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Henry, if you think so... it is not my problem. It is great that if i didnt mention it you exactly know what was it even with no logic in it (maybe personal preference). There will be no other message from me in this thread, i have no need for this.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I agree. With over 350k resources safe in vault, you only need to farm the remaining 500k.
    This wh6 is infinitely easier than the previous warhall 4. It seems people have already forgotten...
    WH6 was super easy. I plundered almost half the resources in a few hours.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This is my experience so far regarding the training update. I have been keeping track since 1 month before the update because i wanted to see how long it would take to max out a hero.

Before the update:
    Evil Rabbit - (main stat - hit points, secondary stats armor and magic resist). Each day i would train him 7 - 8 times (3 hour sessions, the first 3 training sessions i would use gems 20, 50, 50)
    Each day main stat (hit points) would go up from 2.2% (355 hp) to 3.8% (619 hp)

After the update:
    I maxed him out so i dont have data for this yet.

Before the update:
    Tarot Prophet - (main stat - attack power, secondary stats physical crit and hit points). Each day i would train him 7 - 8 times (3 hour sessions, the first 3 training sessions i would use gems 20, 50, 50)
    Each day main stat (attack power) would go up 1.6% (40) to 2.9% (73).

After the update (3 days):
    Tarot Prophet - (main stat - attack power, secondary stats physical crit and hit points). Each day i would train him 8 - 9 times (1 hour sessions, did not use any gems)
    Each day main stat (attack power) would go up 6.9% (175) to 8.2% (208).

Before the update:
    Sorceress - (main stat - magic power, secondary stats magic crit and magic resistance).
    No data for her, i wasnt keeping track at the time.

After the update (3 days):
    Sorceress - (main stat - magic power, secondary stats magic crit and magic resistance). Each day i would train her 5-7 times (1 hour sessions, did not use any gems)
    Each day main stat (magic power) would go up 3.6% (169) to 7.8% (327).

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Just got the upgrade to WH6 finished this afternoon and now I have some numbers on WH resource generation.

WH5:
    1500/hr wood
    1500/hr ore
    300/hr merc

WH6:
    2000/hr wood
    2000/hr ore
    400/hr merc

The per day "gift" of resources to WH6 is 48k, 48k, and 9.6k. This is not double the WH5 numbers.

Looking at this like alendris does in his best plunder team video, you need 144k, 144k, 28k resources per day to train constantly. So, doing the math, you need to plunder:

96k, 96k, and 18.4k in resources to break even. Yes, you can furnace stuff, but you won't gain anywhere near enough items to keep that going and still enchant things. Also, I assume you want to mostly burn lower efficiency items and the furnace only cools at 200/hour.

One thing that has increased is the stats you get from training. A good measure would be to compare how much in a stat you got pre/post patch and compare that to the increased mats. I think everyone felt that the benefits from training were too low (what with way too many 1,1,1s. But I didn't do that math to see what the average HP/att pwr/mag pwr/etc. per resource was.

I think most of us are just looking at: can we train as much as we want (which means constantly for most of us) and have the resources to do that (which is what we were used to pre-patch).

Some may be able to plunder for 100k most days, but with shields, I'm not convinced that's going to continue. And, not that many of us are going to invest that much time in this aspect of the game (could be wrong, of course).

Still feels like to me that we should reduce the cost of training.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Once you did a couple of plunders against WH5 teams, you just run into NPCs giving anything between 1k-5k per Ressource and are just very easy teams (no TF, no TaP, often even 1-2 orange/o1 heroes)
    With MM team you can plunder more or less infinite, easily get around 50k+ in 10-15 mins

Min/max values of training can be looked up here:
    http://hcharge.tk/Tables/TrainingField
    HP eg is 50/150

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Personally, I'm fine with the update.
    Just so that everyone understands, Ucool increased the returns on each training session by double or more AND reduced the amount of time on each training session from 3 hours to 1 hour but kept the cost of each training session the same. This is fine but what some people are complaining about is that this gives a competitive edge to people who have more time to play the game than people who don't because it requires alot more time to farm the resources needed to do 24 training sessions than it did for 8 training sessions.
    I see the point of both sides, first you have to deal with the competitive edge of people who spend money on gems and now you have to also deal with the competitive edge of people who have the time to play more. The only thing i can say is, I doubt they will change it again so just look at the bright side, if you can only farm enough for 8 training sessions per day, at least you'll get back more for those 8 training sessions than before the update and when you have time to farm alittle extra then you'll be able to add in a few extra training sessions.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rtn View Post
    Personally, I'm fine with the update.
    Just so that everyone understands, Ucool increased the returns on each training session by double or more AND reduced the amount of time on each training session from 3 hours to 1 hour but kept the cost of each training session the same. This is fine but what some people are complaining about is that this gives a competitive edge to people who have more time to play the game than people who don't because it requires alot more time to farm the resources needed to do 24 training sessions than it did for 8 training sessions.
    I see the point of both sides, first you have to deal with the competitive edge of people who spend money on gems and now you have to also deal with the competitive edge of people who have the time to play more. The only thing i can say is, I doubt they will change it again so just look at the bright side, if you can only farm enough for 8 training sessions per day, at least you'll get back more for those 8 training sessions than before the update and when you have time to farm alittle extra then you'll be able to add in a few extra training sessions.
    While I don't disagree with your sentiment, changes were made because people expressed their opinions. If it doesn't change, then we'll all live with it. At the same time, I think it still needs a bit more tuning. If enough people feel that way, it will change and this is a forum to express those opinions.

Remember when the WH4 took 1M resources to upgrade and WH5 was ~9M? Not saying this is in the same category, but this way uCool has some feedback.