Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: new trainingfield update

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4

    new trainingfield update

    so all we got after that update is that training takes 1h insteat of 3hours? still the same cost for training , still the same stupid random values , i don t think thats what player demands when they told ucool to balance the fucking trainingfield ...... i can t put a single champ in queue ?
    tbh that update rly needs to be put back and revamp ....
    TLvL : 104
    Server : 146
    Guild : Arbeiter

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    If you're using ios, i think you can't queue heroes yet or use the war hall protection.

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    i am using ios and it works perfect .... can use protection and queue ... no problem ... but the whole thing is fucked up ... the same cost of training for 1 h ...
    TLvL : 104
    Server : 146
    Guild : Arbeiter

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    9
    It more than tripled the cost of training. By that I mean that before, you would spend maybe 6 trainings a day for 36k wood/ore and 7.2k merc That's assuming you were really good at starting a new one when the old one expired and were able to do it 18 hours a day.

    Now, you'll be able to Queue (though not the same hero, so that will change a bit) and thus you can go 24 hours a day. It's still 6k/6k/1200 for a train, so now it would be 24* that (or 144k/144k/28.8k). At WH5, I now make (and this was lower before, I think) 25/25/5 per minute. That's 36k/36k/7.2k.

    What I get from this is that previously, it was designed so if you're WH5, you could stay even with training, even if you didn't plunder much. Now, trying to keep training queued will just suck the mats right out of people.

    Oh...I'm on IOS and shield and Qing works for me. I've done both today.

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    19
    loots needed for training field and upgrading are insane now...
    i just clicked level up on war hall, on my way to level 6...
    i did use cancellation of academy and full tank of loots, then plundering for hours then furnace...
    is taking all the free time away from players if they want to plunder loots for anything now...
    and i dont have unlimited items to burn in furnace...
    idea of the latest update was great/good, but details ucool made was absolutely terrible...
    seriously, a pig can do a better job than that, oooops, did i said pig? alright, we all pissed...

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurfyr View Post
    It more than tripled the cost of training. By that I mean that before, you would spend maybe 6 trainings a day for 36k wood/ore and 7.2k merc That's assuming you were really good at starting a new one when the old one expired and were able to do it 18 hours a day.

    Now, you'll be able to Queue (though not the same hero, so that will change a bit) and thus you can go 24 hours a day. It's still 6k/6k/1200 for a train, so now it would be 24* that (or 144k/144k/28.8k). At WH5, I now make (and this was lower before, I think) 25/25/5 per minute. That's 36k/36k/7.2k.

    What I get from this is that previously, it was designed so if you're WH5, you could stay even with training, even if you didn't plunder much. Now, trying to keep training queued will just suck the mats right out of people.

    Oh...I'm on IOS and shield and Qing works for me. I've done both today.
    Really? Upgrade to WH6 and you can make double resources a day. And rest is easy to plunder or melt.

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    loots needed for training field and upgrading are insane now...
    i just clicked level up on war hall, on my way to level 6...
    i did use cancellation of academy and full tank of loots, then plundering for hours then furnace...
    is taking all the free time away from players if they want to plunder loots for anything now...
    and i dont have unlimited items to burn in furnace...
    idea of the latest update was great/good, but details ucool made was absolutely terrible...
    seriously, a pig can do a better job than that, oooops, did i said pig? alright, we all pissed...
    Upgrade to WH6 is easy and using protection even safe. Just use little math.

    Conditions: WH5, Vault5, Marketplace4, Furnace5
    1) Fill your vault
    2) Activate 8 hour protection
    3) Use Furnace to have resources for Marketplace upgrade
    4) Start Marketplace upgrade
    5) Fill your vault (you have 47 hours for it, use Furnace and plundering)
    6) Activate 8 hour protection
    7) Abort Marketplace upgrade (you will get back 80% resources)
    8) Get little more resources for upgrade to WH6
    9) UPGRADE!

    You dont need top material for furnace, it can be done using several Holy Seeds, few Wizard's Hats, Moonglow Reels, Emerald Fork Reels and Pipes. Just use that math first, oterwise you can cry in the end.

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    New update is great, maybe u need to update through store to update ur game. There isn't any triple cost. Same gain, same cost but in less time.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    8
    Update is perfect,people who spend more time make more progress....its about time not money...so great for low lvl vips to keep up with the big boys.It seems people just have to complain whatever is added.People putting in more time are rewarded with more progress...whats wrong with that?

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaela View Post
    New update is great, maybe u need to update through store to update ur game. There isn't any triple cost. Same gain, same cost but in less time.
    thats the problem with most people, they dun see this is an upgrade. they think they need to max out everyday and by not being able to its a downgrade. the mentality of the majority on these forums is just weird
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Upgrade to WH6 is easy and using protection even safe. Just use little math.

    Conditions: WH5, Vault5, Marketplace4, Furnace5
    1) Fill your vault
    2) Activate 8 hour protection
    3) Use Furnace to have resources for Marketplace upgrade
    4) Start Marketplace upgrade
    5) Fill your vault (you have 47 hours for it, use Furnace and plundering)
    6) Activate 8 hour protection
    7) Abort Marketplace upgrade (you will get back 80% resources)
    8) Get little more resources for upgrade to WH6
    9) UPGRADE!

    You dont need top material for furnace, it can be done using several Holy Seeds, few Wizard's Hats, Moonglow Reels, Emerald Fork Reels and Pipes. Just use that math first, oterwise you can cry in the end.
    People still lose 20% of resources, sigh! just spend some gems, it's much cheaper.

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Really? Upgrade to WH6 and you can make double resources a day. And rest is easy to plunder or melt.
    On IOS, so don't have access to test server. Am in the process of upgrading WH to 6, so I won't know how the WH contribution to mats changes till Friday (not going to spend a ton of gems, just because I'm impatient).

    If what you say is true, then the daily WH contribution will be 72K/72K/14.4K. This is still half the daily need to upgrade 24 times. I suppose you could burn your inefficient resources in the furnace (though you'd need to be careful not to burn stuff that can be used to enchant).

    As for "easily" plundering the diff, I don't know yet. atm, a lot of people are upgrading to the next WH level or their buildings and so you've got some nice targets. Will that last? Or will people get their vaults upgraded and then shield to protect their overages, leaving us with smaller plunders. And after about 10 plunders, all I see are WH5 (I'm sure to be WH6) targets, usually with merc only rewards.

    I'm not saying that it won't be possible to keep ahead of a 24 times per day training in resources, but I'm not convinced that it will either "easy" or common. I especially will want to see how it plays out after the rush to upgrade that many of us are in.

    Ultimately, I think the cost of trainings should be cut in half so that more than the top end players can get the best use of training. Also, training is the best use of resources (other than building upgrades), as long as it's the best, why waste materials on academy, etc.? If it were more in line, perhaps people would actually use the other buildings.

  13. #13
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Who says WH6 doubles Ressource production?
    WH5 was 10k/10k/can't remember (2k?) pre-update, but after update WH5 gives 15/15/3.
    WH6 gives 20/20/4...so yes, compared to WH5 preupdate is double, but not compared to what WH5 gives now after update. WH6 is only 5/5/1 more, which is basically 1 average good plunder

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    12
    Comparing training before update and after update, so it is clear to compare max resource production before update and after update. Or do you think it is no logic in it?

  15. #15
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Comparing training before update and after update, so it is clear to compare max resource production before update and after update. Or do you think it is no logic in it?
    But you said upgrade to WH6 to get double ressources. Which means you say WH6 would give double ressources as WH5 gives now. And that's not the case. It's only a bit over 33% more, and as I said basically 1 decent plunder.or for 24 hours 2...thats not really a difference to mention

    As you see Thurfyr thought it's the double of current values, as 72k in 24 hours would be if WH produces 30k in 10 hours

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •