Thread: Stop this non sense features additions and rethink game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Stop this non sense features additions and rethink game

Game is too much time consuming now. War of Gods, War hall, Crusades, booty caves, etc. Too much time and too much brainstorming!

It's a mobile game guys at uCool! Don't make it so time consuming and bloated.

Sit down and rethink how you can make it simpler and save us time. We have suggested a lot but you never care. Reduce the time needed for someone to play it on a competitive level!

Some ideas:
    1. Apply raid on Crusade for all. Shitty rewards, repetitive task and time consuming
    2. Booty caves. Implement fast fights that are calculated server side. No need to watch these shitty battles. Give everyone who wants the possibility to auto fight like arena, Ga on server side and show the result immediatelly.
    3. Booty caves again. Remove 1,3,10 hours and allow us to place defending heroes once and gather resources periodically like War hall.
    4. Arena, GA. Results are calculated server side, add a button to skip fight and go directly to result. You are forcing us to close and reload the app without meaning.
    5. Add a button to auto collect all rewards on dailies, no need one by one.

We have high VIP players (12 and up) quit because the game is too time consuming right now. They have jobs, lifes, kids, etc so they don't like a mobile game to require from them hours per day.

IF YOU DON'T WANT GAME TO DIE STEP BACK, IMPLEMENT THESE CHANGES FAST AND THEN RELEASE ANY NEW FEATURE.

PS. I read the rules for the new thanksgiving event. Are you mad? It requires us to think a lot, what the fuck are these?

An example of VIP 12, AHP about 1.2M left yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_6ff5c05.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	12002

And 2 other, one of them VIP15.

Name:	other.jpg 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	12003

Name:	other2.jpg 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	12004

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    +1 for all. It is so much time consuming

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Game is too much time consuming now. War of Gods, War hall, Crusades, booty caves, etc. Too much time and too much brainstorming!

Sit down and rethink how you can make it simpler and save us time. We have suggested a lot but you never care. Reduce the time needed for someone to play it on a competitive level!

Some ideas:
    1. Apply raid on Crusade for all. Shitty rewards, repetitive task and time consuming
    2. Booty caves. Implement fast fights that are calculated server side. No need to watch these shitty battles. Give everyone who wants the possibility to auto fight like arena, Ga on server side and show the result immediatelly.
    3. Booty caves again. Remove 1,3,10 hours and allow us to place defending heroes once and gather resources periodically like War hall.
    4. Arena, GA. Results are calculated server side, add a button to skip fight and go directly to result. You are forcing us to close and reload the app without meaning.

We have high VIP players (12 and up) quit because the game is too time consuming right now. They have jobs, lifes, kids, etc so they don't like a mobile game to require from them hours per day.

IF YOU DON'T WANT GAME TO DIE STEP BACK, IMPLEMENT THESE CHANGES FAST AND THEN RELEASE ANY NEW FEATURE.

PS. I read the rules for the new thanksgiving event. Are you mad? It requires us to think a lot, what the fuck are these?
    agreed with everything, this game is getting a burden... And i know people will say 'just quit', but i've had fun in this game, with the people and spend money on it... why should i throw that away without a small 'fight'

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    I agree with everything said here

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    100% agree with everything said. This game should require 15 minutes max throughout the day. I havent had time to wash my balls in three weeks because of time consuming crusade. Please implement these ideas as my balls are starting to grow a green fuzzy mould on them.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I say to remove camp. Been nothing but complaints, and it takes away from original game. Just does not feel like same game at all to me. Everything else should be much easier to do without this mode. May not be the most popular opinion, because higher vip will spend anything neccasary to remain ahead of the pack.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    pretty sure they wouldnt remove hero camp.
    they need to make it playful and enjoyable, which they havent and they simply cant.
    taking too much time to do hero camp is definitely a waste.
    spend your time for war of gods earns you some nice loots and stones.
    but hero camp, is an absolutely disaster.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

Some ideas:

Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward this post to our production team. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks Betty but go fast as we are losing members at a much faster rate right now!

These had to be implemented yesterday if you understand what i mean. Especially Crusade & booty cave which are the most time consuming parts of the game!

So top priorities for you:

1. Crusade. Give raid possibility from first run and make us do it again manually after 30 runs or 15 days (when we suppose to get this red tier item!).
    2. Booty cave. Implement raid function on attack with results calculated server side. On defense implement something like War Hall, set heroes and forget, only thing we have to do is collecting resources.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    3. Remove the maximum 999 salves. Let it be unlimited. Any extra number is only a few bytes of data and will not impact the games performance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    3. Remove the maximum 999 salves. Let it be unlimited. Any extra number is only a few bytes of data and will not impact the games performance at all.
    999 is not a power of 2, so no more bytes If it was 1024 maybe, it's 2^10 - 10 bits.