Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: War Hall - must change!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    If they do not fix the cost needed for one hour they did not solve anything.

We can't produce so much resources in order to train every single hour.

So it will be more or less the same as before!

So reduce the cost or we waited for nothing so many months!!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If they do not fix the cost needed for one hour they did not solve anything.

We can't produce so much resources in order to train every single hour.

So it will be more or less the same as before!

So reduce the cost or we waited for nothing so many months!!!
    Or they need to significantly increase value to make it worth it
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Betty.

Could you add resources to crusade aswell? Much in training camp is expensiv and resources are ver limited.

This way crusade could be a bit more interested again.

Gold and wh resourses..like the chests in war of the gods.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    What is the deal now with the War Hall production? Currently mine got raised at a War Hall 5 to 15,000/15,000/3,000 but when I go to level up to level 6, it says increased production from 1,000 to 2,000. So the numbers are not making sense to me. Is that portion of the War Hall just not updated yet? Still maybe on the old numbers?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    My review of this mess so far:

- The other two attributes WON'T be very close when one of them is maxed. For instance, I have some heroes with +89/89 magic resistance but +4000/16000 HP. OK, that was before the patch, but even with the current values, the HP is 180x more than the max magic resistance. If you get an average of +1.5 magic resistance and an average of +120 HP (being generous because it's probably much less than that in your formula), you will end up at +89 magic resistance after 60 trainings, which would mean 7,200 HP, less than half of the maximum for that attribute.

- One VERY EASY way to fix this is to get better boosts when you have only one or two attributes to train, which makes perfect sense. If you train three attributes for one hour, let's say that you don't train them at the same time but at a rate of 20 minutes per attribute. If you're training two, you are training each one for half an hour, so it should be 1.5x for each. If you're training just one, it should worth a 3x boost to compensate that the fact that the other two will be +0. That's even close to a real-life training when you go to the gym and focus only in your arms those muscles will improve more than if you're training only one third of the time and the other two thirds you dedicate them to work out other parts of your body.

- The cost of WH lv6 is ridiculous again, almost 500k more than the vault lv5 limit.

- The price in resources has been TRIPLED because now we have to spend 3x to train for the same amount of time. If you queue heroes for one whole day, it costs 24x6=144k lumber and ore plus 28k8 mercury. I've never plundered nearly as much in one entire day attacking other players, so if you keep on training you will end up with zero resources in no time, instead of increasing them. Don't tell me that the boosts are higher because, even if they are (and yes, I know that they are), let's face it, we will be ALWAYS training heroes if we want to improve, so it's the same as before but 3x more expensive.

- The speed-up by gems is more expensive as well. The first speed-up costs 50 gems / hour. Before the patch it would cost 20 gems / 3 hours.

- I welcome the shield, but if everyone is shielded where the hell are we supposed to get the resources from?

- The academy boosts are still absurd and ridiculously expensive. Like 800k whatever for +32 armor, WTF???

- You said that players would be sent "compensation for the changes". What are you talking about? Just give me 20 million of lumber and ore and 4 million mercury and I will STFU for a while, I promise.

In short, the new patch is a disgrace, in concordance with everything related to the heroes camp as it was before, starting with the whole heroes camp itself, which still is the most hated addition to the game.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Can we sign some kind of petition against this Heroes camp?
    I managed to colledt all resources for Warhall 6 , and i am still feel so diissapointed and without happinees , with this feature .
    How many great players you forced to quit , just because of this feature, i feel so sick, please remove it completely !

I manage to get to war hall 6 using the sheild (of course i have stack really 100 yew bolt reel and other purple reels for this b4 the update) so its reachable, but other then this, i agree with all of your guys, almost everything in heroes camp now the numbers is the main problem, it didnt feel decrease but increase at every thing

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Can we sign some kind of petition against this Heroes camp?
    I managed to colledt all resources for Warhall 6 , and i am still feel so diissapointed and without happinees , with this feature .
    How many great players you forced to quit , just because of this feature, i feel so sick, please remove it completely !
    Well im with u but given the way ucool do business, seem its not gonna happen.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    My review of this mess so far:

- The other two attributes WON'T be very close when one of them is maxed. For instance, I have some heroes with +89/89 magic resistance but +4000/16000 HP. OK, that was before the patch, but even with the current values, the HP is 180x more than the max magic resistance. If you get an average of +1.5 magic resistance and an average of +120 HP (being generous because it's probably much less than that in your formula), you will end up at +89 magic resistance after 60 trainings, which would mean 7,200 HP, less than half of the maximum for that attribute.

- One VERY EASY way to fix this is to get better boosts when you have only one or two attributes to train, which makes perfect sense. If you train three attributes for one hour, let's say that you don't train them at the same time but at a rate of 20 minutes per attribute. If you're training two, you are training each one for half an hour, so it should be 1.5x for each. If you're training just one, it should worth a 3x boost to compensate that the fact that the other two will be +0. That's even close to a real-life training when you go to the gym and focus only in your arms those muscles will improve more than if you're training only one third of the time and the other two thirds you dedicate them to work out other parts of your body.
    Agreed...

- The cost of WH lv6 is ridiculous again, almost 500k more than the vault lv5 limit.
    well yes, but there are some circumstances making it much much easier:
    1) usual use resources to upgrade another building from 4 to 5 to hide resources - cancel it and get back 80%
    2) Ressources from WoG - especially the final reward is huge boost
    3) Shield - makes it much easier - especially as if you buy another shield(s) for 300 gems it just adds to remaining time...with 600 gems (+1 free shield) you are protected 24 hours, but itīs not even needed
    All this Points making it much easier as 4 to 5 was, and with right planning (hide ressources in multiple Upgrades) that was manageable

- The price in resources has been TRIPLED because now we have to spend 3x to train for the same amount of time. If you queue heroes for one whole day, it costs 24x6=144k lumber and ore plus 28k8 mercury. I've never plundered nearly as much in one entire day attacking other players, so if you keep on training you will end up with zero resources in no time, instead of increasing them. Don't tell me that the boosts are higher because, even if they are (and yes, I know that they are), let's face it, we will be ALWAYS training heroes if we want to improve, so it's the same as before but 3x more expensive.
    I agree ressource costs could be a Problem - but you guys forget that the costs tripled if you compare to time, but not if you compare to results.
    Example:
    3 hour Training before - with luck 100 HP - Costs 6/6/1
    3 hour Training now - with luck over 300 HP - Costs tripled...

In real life, if you want to have same result faster - you usually pay more.

Not 100% sure if values really have been adjusted as they were at testserver - there did quite some tests and never was under 60 HP and that was rare - at average it was over 100 - so itīs an improvement

Noone force you to Train - in past your sleeping time was 100% unused Training time - as well as all the time you were not online - now you can queue heroes so with some planning have 24h someone Training (with downside of not be able to Queue same hero)

You get 30k/30k/6k from just 20 hours WH production - so itīs "only" 114k/114k/22k - and yes, thatīs quite some ressources....but in last weeks I easily found a couple of plunders for 10k ressources... so itīs manageable (+ WoG ressources)
    Or was....with protection and trainingsqueue now, Iīm afraid you will hardly find good plunders.

- The speed-up by gems is more expensive as well. The first speed-up costs 50 gems / hour. Before the patch it would cost 20 gems / 3 hours.
    Yes and No. it was 20 gems for first speed up, getting quick much much more expansive + costs not relalted to trainingsduration.
    Now itīs always 50 gems for 60 mins - going down 1 gem each 1 1/2 min or so - and not getting more expansive..... so if you would do couple of Speed ups, the costs are less then before

- I welcome the shield, but if everyone is shielded where the hell are we supposed to get the resources from?
    as said above - that Iīm worried as well - especially as every additional shield you buy adds to remaining time - not renew it. So spending 3k gems makes you protected 80 hours

- The academy boosts are still absurd and ridiculously expensive. Like 800k whatever for +32 armor, WTF???
    Agree - that was BS and still is. Now there are 3 books that add a new skill (passive dmg increase) - but still at ridiculous costs for the amount of boost

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    1 hour traing should cost 2000/2000/400. Thats is all.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Mostly agreed, Henry. Thanks for taking your time in commenting all my points.

One thing, I can't cancel any building upgrade since they're all lv5 already. What I can do instead is to cancel queued trainings, which is pretty much the same, but still you lose 20% of resources doing that, which is absurd now that you can just buy the shield. The problem is that I don't see how I can raise as many resources, really... I'll update if I find a way.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, I left Marketplace (which is most expansive upgrade) and Academy at lvl4 just for that.

Without that, yes, it's much much harder, unless you spend a lot gems for shield.

Cancel trainings won't help much, it's far less ressources and far less time you gain.
    Academy research could be better... Some of last skill point (4th) far down the tree takes longer time and quite a lot ressources. But still it's by far not as good as using buildings upgrades. Makretplace 4 to 5 is alone 20% of 535k/535k/100k hided 48 hours

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Pls make the npc teams more manageable. 90% of the the searches were either with lb or dk sh teams those teams take up too much time plundering with lb fireball and healer tanks healing 20k an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Pls make the npc teams more manageable. 90% of the the searches were either with lb or dk sh teams those teams take up too much time plundering with lb fireball and healer tanks healing 20k an attack.
    They will appear , just clean regular teams after some time , they will start coming one by one

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i know that, was just hoping they change the teams there because vast majority was with lb or dk sh, those teams take up too much time.