Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War Hall - must change!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Can we sign some kind of petition against this Heroes camp?
    I managed to colledt all resources for Warhall 6 , and i am still feel so diissapointed and without happinees , with this feature .
    How many great players you forced to quit , just because of this feature, i feel so sick, please remove it completely !
    I agree completely. I don't have time for/ interest in the camp. Seems like a different game. As the game takes more time now, I would eliminate it. I fear we will fall behind if we don't have time. Enjoy wog much more.
    PLEASE REMOVE CAMP COMPLETELY! Give compensation, move on. Less headache on devs.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Heroes camp should be a good idea, but till it came out, it's mistakes after mistakes and with this new version if you have 2 competitive accounts, it's impossible to follow them if you have a life... Really pity.

It's so much possibility to do something good with this feature
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Heroes camp should be a good idea, but till it came out, it's mistakes after mistakes and with this new version if you have 2 competitive accounts, it's impossible to follow them if you have a life... Really pity.

It's so much possibility to do something good with this feature
    well its not like the feature is bad its just that u guys are nitpicking on certain aspects of it. alot of u guys are throwing personal opinions on how u think it should be then complain that its not how u imagined it. its not called a mistake when thats how they planned it. it only looks like they made an error cause they had to dumb it down for their player base.

prolly the most complained about is how the stats are trained unevenly. i actually find it to be the most ridiculous thing to complain about. lets say u go to the gym do u really expect to come out with every single part of ur body evenly trained? use some common sense if u cant even do that urself y are u expecting it to be the norm?

they reduced the time required for each training and nuthin else changed. anyone with a brain can see this is an upgrade not a downgrade. sure they didnt release other things we wanted/expected and we want more way more but at the end of the day this was still an upgrade. yet u guys are sitting here complaining like this was a downgrade

all complaints have 1 thing in common. we want more more MORE MORE for less much less. that sums up all complaints. u guys gotta seriously ask urselves when has any of ur complaints not ask for more than wat u have been given. perfect example is a kid opening up christmas presents. yes u are getting a present ur not entitled to, but if the present isnt exactly how u imagined it u have the nerve to complain about it. im always open up for debate but i will ignore posts which i know are coming with nuthin but curses and irrelevant bashing.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well its not like the feature is bad its just that u guys are nitpicking on certain aspects of it. alot of u guys are throwing personal opinions on how u think it should be then complain that its not how u imagined it. its not called a mistake when thats how they planned it. it only looks like they made an error cause they had to dumb it down for their player base.

prolly the most complained about is how the stats are trained unevenly. i actually find it to be the most ridiculous thing to complain about. lets say u go to the gym do u really expect to come out with every single part of ur body evenly trained? use some common sense if u cant even do that urself y are u expecting it to be the norm?

they reduced the time required for each training and nuthin else changed. anyone with a brain can see this is an upgrade not a downgrade. sure they didnt release other things we wanted/expected and we want more way more but at the end of the day this was still an upgrade. yet u guys are sitting here complaining like this was a downgrade

all complaints have 1 thing in common. we want more more MORE MORE for less much less. that sums up all complaints. u guys gotta seriously ask urselves when has any of ur complaints not ask for more than wat u have been given. perfect example is a kid opening up christmas presents. yes u are getting a present ur not entitled to, but if the outcome isnt satisfactory u still have the nerve to complain about it. im always open up for debate but i will ignore posts which i know are coming with nuthin but curses and irrelevant bashing.
    Want more? I want less. Remove the camp! viva la revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Want more? I want less. Remove the camp! viva la revolution!
    i know ur trying to be funny but if u actually read my whole post u just became the perfect example. u got ur christmas present and its not wat u wanted so u want everyone elses christmas present taken away to be fair. not taking or giving ur present away is wanting less, wanting everyone elses present to be taken away is wanting more.

heres an example ur dad gave u $1 and gave ur sister $2. its obviously not wat u expected and think its not fair. wanting another $1 is wanting more, wanting ur dad to take back ur sisters $2 is wanting more. wanting ur $1 and ur $1 alone taken away is wanting less.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

i know ur trying to be funny but if u actually read my whole post u just became the perfect example. u got ur christmas present and its not wat u wanted so u want everyone elses christmas present taken away to be fair. not taking or giving ur present away is wanting less, wanting everyone elses present to be taken away is wanting more.

heres an example ur dad gave u $1 and gave ur sister $2. its obviously not wat u expected and think its not fair. wanting another $1 is wanting more, wanting ur dad to take back ur sisters $2 is wanting more. wanting ur $1 and ur $1 alone taken away is wanting less.
    I have not like it from the start. Don't pretend to know me. I did read the whole post. Just did not have anything else to do with my point. I am not joking.The game takes long enough now. Christmas present? I am a customer, giving my opinion. Kill the camp!!

I have not like it from the start. Don't pretend to know me. I did read the whole post. Just did not have anything else to do with my point. I am not joking.The game takes long enough now. Christmas present? I am a customer, giving my opinion. Kill the camp!!
    sry to break it to u VIPs that think ur entitled but... u guys buy gems. u get to choose wat ur gems are spent on and not spent on but u have no right to choose wat other people spend them on. u can go into a pathmark and buy icecream, ur a customer thats ur right but u cannot demand them to stop selling yogurt cause u dont like it and it makes ur walk to the icecream longer taking u more time.

sry to break it to u VIPs that think ur entitled but... u guys buy gems. u get to choose wat ur gems are spent on and not spent on but u have no right to choose wat other people spend them on. u can go into a pathmark and buy icecream, ur a customer thats ur right but u cannot demand them to stop selling yogurt cause u dont like it and it makes ur walk to the icecream longer taking u more time.
    I can post anything i like. Is a suggestion. Do you own stake in ucool? Are you Ember? I dont speak like i own anything. That is what a forum is for, not just trying to insult others opinions. And actually you can demand, may not get, but you wont get anything if you do not try. Why are you personally invested in my opinion? Someone else mentioned getting rid of it and i posted that i agree. Not your place to tell me what i can and cannot do.

I can post anything i like. Is a suggestion. Do you own stake in ucool? Are you Ember? I dont speak like i own anything. That is what a forum is for, not just trying to insult others opinions. And actually you can demand, may not get, but you wont get anything if you do not try. Why are you personally invested in my opinion? Someone else mentioned getting rid of it and i posted that i agree. Not your place to tell me what i can and cannot do.
    Kill the camp!!
    they look alot more like demands to me especially when u stated ur the customer and u want it done

try reading again the quote was " i am a customer, giving my opinion." worry not of ucool impression of me, i have a good idea of that. The rest, is you trying to fight me over nothing. Once again
    I would like to see camp go away.- my opinion

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    lets say u go to the gym do u really expect to come out with every single part of ur body evenly trained? use some common sense if u cant even do that urself y are u expecting it to be the norm?
    Yes, evenly. What is your IQ if you ask such silly questions? Or you want to be like a monster with big strong hands and legs like chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Yes, evenly. What is your IQ of you ask such silly questions?
    147 if u really wanna know
    silly is ur opinion not a fact so IQ level does not affect my question which u havent even answered
    how do u plan to train each part of ur body evenly at the gym?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    147 if u really wanna know
    silly is ur opinion not a fact so IQ level does not affect my question which u havent even answered
    how do u plan to train each part of ur body evenly at the gym?
    Remove the leading 1 and we have a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Remove the leading 1 and we have a deal.
    sry my IQ lvl doesnt need to be negotiated on nor do u have the right to
    but lets say we do remove the 1, i hope u know purposely scoring a 47 on the IQ test requires more IQ than scoring the norm of 85-115
    i bet thats something someone with ur IQ lvl didnt know

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They rushed Heroes Camp without any testing and ruined the game. This cannot be fixed now. And in desperate attempts to save Training Field they made even bigger mistakes. They dug their own graves