Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: War Hall - must change!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Will you reduce the cost needed for 1 hour training????????????

And when will you fix these? Again in 3 months or now?
    Dear Leader
    We would not reduce the cost but we would increase the attributes given per train. But our colleague didn't give a schedule or ETA. It would be one or two weeks. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    One or two weeks just to increase attributes?????????????????????????????????????

This can be done in under one minute, you just define min and max values. We are not mental retarded, don't say these kind of excuses.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We would not reduce the cost but we would increase the attributes given per train. But our colleague didn't give a schedule or ETA. It would be one or two weeks. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What will happen with people who already used their tickets? Will they get compensation?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
    What will happen with people who already used their tickets? Will they get compensation?
    want to know the answer to this as well

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
    No one is hoarding tickets. If they did they have to stop training. You can not pay to train if you have tickets remaining. By the time they change anything all tickets will be gone.

I was going to wait until my WH6 timer was finished, but even the thought of not training for a couple of days seems unpleasant.

I actually came to forum today to ask if the cards could be saved for later use. Then I saw this thread.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    No one is hoarding tickets. If they did they have to stop training. You can not pay to train if you have tickets remaining. By the time they change anything all tickets will be gone.

I was going to wait until my WH6 timer was finished, but even the thought of not training for a couple of days seems unpleasant.

I actually came to forum today to ask if the cards could be saved for later use. Then I saw this thread.
    You can train without using tickets. After you click "train", it says do you want to use ticket to train? Click "cancel". It will still train without using ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    You can train without using tickets. After you click "train", it says do you want to use ticket to train? Click "cancel". It will still train without using ticket
    Lolol, I did not know that. Just used all my tickets.

Also, couldn't find the thread for training hero multiple times, but....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20161116-225931.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	12019

My kind of bug!

Wish I could figure that what I did.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry Iam really busy in real life to really read the forums and this topic. My guild has asked me to write on the "plunder" values. I had to long time members that quit due to they are level 95 and they were being hit for large amounts of resources. I know this is a sore spot already but is enough enough already? can we adjust these value that level 98 and below can't be plundered by the level 100+? how do we defend against this? Please no smart remarks to the question. It's a decent question. how does a level 95 player field a defense team against level 100+? I think a plunder with in 3 level difference is a fair point or just do away with the plunder all together. Or yet again the player pool will drop and then you can all plunder each other to death! Sorry but I am a bit mad myself being I was plundered to death being I'm a level 97 casual player and can not field a team to defend my war hall. Again please no wise cracks here. some players just are not strong enough to defend it. I mean a level 95 plundering a level 97 is one thing, but level 100+ preying on the weaker guys? really? thanks for hearing me out
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    yes, you normally train using ressources and taking 1 hour then

So, you also suggest players levels below 95 shouldn't be plundered by your players?

That would incredible limit the amount of plunders you can find.
    Right now it's easier as ever to not be over Vault, by either use resources for Trainingsqueue or in an upgrade to cancel + you have the shield

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    npc are the most consistent resources to get, i would rather just start with them instead of regular players, the defence teams they use waste a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    npc are the most consistent resources to get, i would rather just start with them instead of regular players, the defence teams they use waste a lot of time.
    That yes - but it only starts getting consistant with "ok" plunders against mostly easy Teams after you´ve done some plunders against up to WH5(6) Teams.

Still with some luck you really get plunders from "real" Players that are worth up to 10+ plunders of NPC Teams ( so last days got a couple of 10k+ and even some 20k+ and 30k+ plunders)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    also remove the stupid defence team boost (they are useless anyway, every team starts with full energy to attack) and make it like booty caves, teams start with 0 energy full health and auto fight on default, this will save more time.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    For #1, I apologize that I didn't understand my colleague's words well. He indeed meant that we will increase the output of Resources(not attributes given). But he didn't give more details. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty