Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server dying, thanks a lot ufuck

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Server dying, thanks a lot ufuck

Your "test server" 172 is dying because you refuse to hear our voice. People have been quitting, and more are right on the edge. You keep giving every other server new heroes in shops and sign-in, but our server is lucky to get a new hero every 3 months. Its not fair that we are the only server crippled in guild tournament. At least merge us with another server so we can have access to these new heroes. You keep them in vip only for weeks but other servers get them in shops right away, and we never see them again. Get your shit together! Wtf

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    http://imgur.com/a/H0ox0

Got this answer few days ago why we don't get even old heroes like rose fencer or puppet master, and today they give to 176 server rabbit to shop.

This is normal right?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    Your "test server" 172 is dying because you refuse to hear our voice. People have been quitting, and more are right on the edge. You keep giving every other server new heroes in shops and sign-in, but our server is lucky to get a new hero every 3 months. Its not fair that we are the only server crippled in guild tournament. At least merge us with another server so we can have access to these new heroes. You keep them in vip only for weeks but other servers get them in shops right away, and we never see them again. Get your shit together! Wtf
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. And all new servers from 174 are also applied the new policies as 172. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. And all new servers from 174 are also applied the new policies as 172. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    instead of giving this shitty answers witch you are giving all the time, give a proper answer, what are you planning to do step by step and even better with dates what and when. What are those new policies? it's fuck 172 and let's give others new cool stuff? or what?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Nutslap, these are for you..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-11-14-23-37-08-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	12006

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    new hero every 3 months ? how ? If I were you, I would quit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    new hero every 3 months ? how ? If I were you, I would quit as well.
    We still dont have access to puppet master; and only able to obtain rf, mani, qoc, ap, duk, from 1 elite stage. Not to mention most of the new heroes. Oh they did give us time traveller yippie! Sign in heroes are always old ass heroes like brute, forest guardian, shallows keeper, phx etc. And yes many many people have quit. We have to recruit 1 or 2 people from other servers every gt season.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    We still dont have access to puppet master; and only able to obtain rf, mani, qoc, ap, duk, from 1 elite stage. Not to mention most of the new heroes. Oh they did give us time traveller yippie! Sign in heroes are always old ass heroes like brute, forest guardian, shallows keeper, phx etc. And yes many many people have quit. We have to recruit 1 or 2 people from other servers every gt season.
    well at least u got time traveler... on s105 its vip 11 shop only
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well at least u got time traveler... on s105 its vip 11 shop only
    he is not that great and easily countered, i would give him back to ucool and change it for rf or pm

Quote Originally Posted by SunDog View Post
    he is not that great and easily countered, i would give him back to ucool and change it for rf or pm
    Agreed! Or mani or any of the new heroes we wont see for months except maybe in vip11 chest if we are lucky

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I play in another dying server as well, S16, but there is a good point for it = there are not enough strong players to push me out of top 50 arena/GA even my Arena/GA setup do not change for months. (a few guys may try to take me out of the list but I always can find an easy spot in top 50).

Unfortunately we always have bad heroes on shops. We have new heroes every 3 months. We are just lucky to have good heroes on Vip 11 Chest. LOL. Hopefully uCool could have time to love us. Hi 172 people. Hopefully uCool will do something for us.
    ____

RLSB

Well server 179+ never got Evil Rabbit at Magic Chests. And it feels like leaving suggestions on support is pointless as it always is ignored. But the thing I dont understand is why they punish players that still tries to enjoy the game with simply stupid updates.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    server 174 is facing the same issue as 172 - rarely getting new heroes. we didn't get rabbit neither

Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    server 174 is facing the same issue as 172 - rarely getting new heroes. we didn't get rabbit neither
    WTF then.. I saw Rabbit in GT weeks before he was in Heroic at server 178.