Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crusade

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Traditionally, boys were recruited onto the steam railway at the age of fourteen as engine cleaners with only a basic education. After a year or so of laborious engine cleaning combined with general shed duties, such as assisting the boiler-smiths and fitters, they would be examined and passed out by a locomotive inspector as being fit for firing duties. Now re-classified as Passed Cleaners, from this point on they could be used by the shed foremen as firemen on such workings as local goods trips or yard shunting. Incredible as it now seems, there was no paid, formal training at all. Cleaners taught themselves and attended unpaid Mutual Improvement Classes (MICs) run by experienced drivers and firemen in their own time, often between church and brass band practice on Sunday morning in a driverís front parlour!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Your obv spending hours on this forums each day, claiming you dont have time to play games

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If you went to work by car and not by train then you would had the same problem
    lol. nice said.

yes, old features need some auto on them. so we can focus on new features.

- plunder cave need raid button
    - crusade need raid button too

this two are the longest and the most boring thing to do it everyday. not a must but if you like being in top shape you must do it

yes some ignorant weirdo will said "if you feel it bla bla bla, then dont do it" *slap at the face* < this type of peoples are the selfish of the selfish, usually depend on other strong member to support their laziness, while give lil contribution in return, because they feel not a must to do everything in game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    lol u guys gotta make up ur mind. for the people supporting the raid function ur pretty much arguing with urselves. 1/2 of u are saying u need raid cause its too ez and 1/2 of u are saying u need raid cause its too hard.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    lol u guys gotta make up ur mind. for the people supporting the raid function ur pretty much arguing with urselves. 1/2 of u are saying u need raid cause its too ez and 1/2 of u are saying u need raid cause its too hard.
    Everyone who wants raid, wants it to save time. As long as new features are being added, the old features need to have a raid button or we'll eventually need 8+ hours a day to complete every daily item. It's a legitimate request.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I agree with raid to save time. Day after day after day of green, gray, and blue items. Waste of time

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    I agree with raid to save time. Day after day after day of green, gray, and blue items. Waste of time
    I agree wholeheartedly. If you can complete crusade with the same 5 heros and no death, you should be able to raid.They could reset it every month if they liked.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    thats y i find ur requests weird. if u truly think its day after day after day of green gray blue items then dont do it as u seem to think its totally useless. if its not useless however then it should be worth 10minutes of ur day.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    People don't like RAID always can do it manually. Why complain ? You complain because if there is RAID button, you will tap on it like other people ? Strange, I thought you are different since you talked differently.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. If you can complete crusade with the same 5 heros and no death, you should be able to raid.They could reset it every month if they liked.
    I like this idea. From start to finish only allowed to use 5 heroes.
    If you can complete with no death, you can raid for a week or a month.
    Or add reward for only using 5 heroes like a guaranteed red item at the end. Or bonus chest

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    I like this idea. From start to finish only allowed to use 5 heroes.
    If you can complete with no death, you can raid for a week or a month.
    Or add reward for only using 5 heroes like a guaranteed red item at the end. Or bonus chest
    I believe hard crusade was made easier a year ago, there was a time people could not complete hard crusade and they complained in this forum, then ucool nerfed it (same like what happened in Grand Challenge recently).

If (hard) Crusade is a selection of 15 players in same server, I think there are 50+ players in server (those in top Arena/AHP list) could finish it with only 5 heroes same like you could finish GC with only 5 heroes -> no need to challenge players like that.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    I believe hard crusade was made easier a year ago, there was a time people could not complete hard crusade and they complained in this forum, then ucool nerfed it (same like what happened in Grand Challenge recently).

If (hard) Crusade is a selection of 15 players in same server, I think there are 50+ players in server (those in top Arena/AHP list) could finish it with only 5 heroes same like you could finish GC with only 5 heroes -> no need to challenge players like that.
    Yea. It's only really a "challenge" from 13/15. Even then it's still auto-win.
    If 5 heroes can beat it 15/15, then there should be a raid option. Maybe even charge raid tickets, I dunno. Have so many of those and they are near-worthless to sell..

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    thats y i find ur requests weird. if u truly think its day after day after day of green gray blue items then dont do it as u seem to think its totally useless. if its not useless however then it should be worth 10minutes of ur day.
    You need the gold, and the low chance for a good gear makes it important to complete daily.

I don't see what the difference is between raiding crusade and raiding trials...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I could never understand why people oppose to having raid option on anything. If you don't like it simply don't use it, no one forces you. While majority wants that option I see no reason why they wouldn't be allowed to have it. And completing crusade once with 5 heroes alive to be able to raid for that week or even month sounds like a great idea and fair. It's not because crusade is that though, it's because it's pointless waste of time. Specially now that we have WoG battles, also plundering in WH to get more resources for training...those are better invested times than crusade is for sure. And argument on non doing crusade at all is just pointless because everyone needs crusade because of gold and that slight chance of getting useful gear