Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crusade

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Remove these red tier items like Bloody Daggers which we have already in thousands and are worth NOTHING! Dont break our nerves with your fucking tables. Better shoes than this crap.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuck.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	12005

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I know the opponents change in crusade so it cannot be raided all the time. How about selecting a difficulty once per week like grand challenge and you complete it once. The raid it for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    1. We will let our production team know and see if we can make it much quicker.
    Betty
    This could be made quicker by adding a button allowing you to speed up battles by 2x and 3x

Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    This could be made quicker by adding a button allowing you to speed up battles by 2x and 3x
    Dont say bullshit. Raid is the only option to save time. What you propose will present other problems, you will not be able to throw ultis correctly.

You already get 1 raid after completing it the first time.. if you dont like to do crusade at all, the game is dead to you, stop playing

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    You already get 1 raid after completing it the first time.. if you dont like to do crusade at all, the game is dead to you, stop playing
    What level are you?

I'm only 102 and crusade is a mindless auto feature. I never need to control ultimates, complete it with 1 team every day.
    If I'm really unlucky and forget to hit the auto button at the start of the fight (wish you only had to click this once for the 15 fights) and lose a hero or the whole team, then it still doesn't matter because I have enough backup heroes to complete it without worry.

When this is your daily situation, it's easy to understand why we want a raid function for both runs.

my main is 103, recently quit and started over on 194, TL80

The reason crusade is so boring is it is too easy. Make a new difficulty level....Extreme! In extreme difficulty you can only use the same 5 heroes for all 15 stages and no heroes may die.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    The reason crusade is so boring is it is too easy. Make a new difficulty level....Extreme! In extreme difficulty you can only use the same 5 heroes for all 15 stages and no heroes may die.
    and then People come and complain why Crusade is so hard....like it happened with GC - which is just a joke now...

The problem now is not how easy or hard the crusade is.

The problem is that is too much time consuming and people quit because all the game is too much time consuming.

Can't you get it??????

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    The problem is that is too much time consuming and people quit because all the game is too much time consuming.

Can't you get it??????
    Well, all People from my guild that quit (before recent Features) quit because game was boring as there was nothing to do and it was not challenging anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, all People from my guild that quit (before recent Features) quit because game was boring as there was nothing to do and it was not challenging anywhere...
    Maybe you are on a special, non working, guild. But majority quit because game needs more and more time and they don;t have that much time for a mobile game.

Henry try to have the common sense. Maybe you have plenty of time, maybe you like HC too much but real life people do not want to throw more than 1 hour on a mobile game.

Without common sense you will see game just dying including your server soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    What level are you?

I'm only 102 and crusade is a mindless auto feature. I never need to control ultimates, complete it with 1 team every day.
    If I'm really unlucky and forget to hit the auto button at the start of the fight (wish you only had to click this once for the 15 fights) and lose a hero or the whole team, then it still doesn't matter because I have enough backup heroes to complete it without worry.

When this is your daily situation, it's easy to understand why we want a raid function for both runs.
    No it is not auto (press and forget). Maybe on 102 it is, but later it is not.

If you face some teams with Tarot 104 and up you will see that what you say its not possible. Even LB can blow up 2-3 heroes at once sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Maybe you are on a special, non working, guild. But majority quit because game needs more and more time and they don;t have that much time for a mobile game.

Henry try to have the common sense. Maybe you have plenty of time, maybe you like HC too much but real life people do not want to throw more than 1 hour on a mobile game.

Without common sense you will see game just dying including your server soon.

Im working full time, same as most others in guild.

I drive to Office by Train in morning, back in evening - 30 mins each - during that time I complete everything (including crusade and spent all lanterns in cave and do couple of plunders) except WoG and Arena .
    WoG I do a couple at home if even, or at Weekend.

Btw: we have a steady income of People migrating to our Server, so it's far from dying

As said, many quit before recent Features, because just logging in push a few Buttons and done was just boring for them.
    Not saying crusade or booty Caves are exiting - but Heroes Camp with accomplishments of upgrading buildings/trainings , WoG with much more interesting System as Arena/GA,
    accomplishments of upgrading heroes, which is now much easier (GC,crusade,almighty stuff from different sources, shop updates...) are what keeps people playing.

Everything else is boring repetitive stuff (which was already reduced a lot, by making Trials/Portals/rifts raidable) - if everything I can do in game is done in 10 mins by clicking a few Buttons - do you think that is a satisfying experience?

If you went to work by car and not by train then you would had the same problem