Thread: Ooze, Time Traveller, Fiend Slayer and Fairy in a shop!!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Ooze, Time Traveller, Fiend Slayer and Fairy in a shop!!!!

What the hell Are you waiting for?? Some of them have been around for months and you already milked your players to buy their stones. What about letting all the players enjoy those heroes now? GT shop has nothing interesting to pay for all the high level players (read carefully, i'm not saying that all the players completed all the heroes in GT shop, just saying to add the newest for Who did it! You can still decide to complete sorceress or Ca or Ooze for example, it wouldn't affect the lower level players in any way). Come one ucool wake uuuuuuup

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    They need to add them somewhere for sure. Other shops would be more preferable of course but I guess that's too much to expect but yeah, they've been too long out of any shop. I wasn't VIP 11 yet while those 3 were available so never got them and would like a chance to finally get them! And people who do have them would of course like to get more stars on them so lets hope some will be added next month finally!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    What the hell Are you waiting for?? Some of them have been around for months and you already milked your players to buy their stones. What about letting all the players enjoy those heroes now? GT shop has nothing interesting to pay for all the high level players (read carefully, i'm not saying that all the players completed all the heroes in GT shop, just saying to add the newest for Who did it! You can still decide to complete sorceress or Ca or Ooze for example, it wouldn't affect the lower level players in any way). Come one ucool wake uuuuuuup
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions, we will let our production team know. Maybe they already have a plan. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    Well, FF, FS and TT is in shops in new servers... But we have our own problems with Ucool milking us

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Keydzej View Post
    Well, FF, FS and TT is in shops in new servers... But we have our own problems with Ucool milking us
    No question about that lol.. Just in older servers they put them in packages like 10000 times, maybe it's time to open them to the their other players too