Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion - time consuming game issue

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Suggestion - time consuming game issue

HC is over 2 years game. HC add more and more features by time. Add good features to the game is good thing, but it became time consuming game. Especially when camp and wog come out. And many ppl quit by this reason as I know. I list some items I suggest to improve 'time consuming' issue.

1. Crusade
    I dont get any fun from crusade any more. I like crusade when maybe first 1 year of this game. But now, it just waste my time. I suggest just give player raid function for 2+ years server, or if you have good idea. (or 1.5 year) I dont know what is good solution yet. This is 1st time consuming item, please do something and try to reduce player wasting time in crusade.

2. Booty Cave
    I hate select 4 teams heroes and put them to cave. It waste my time everyday too. Please give us the function to have preset teams. In cave, then we could auto set preset teams to cave by one click.

3. GC
    On the tier 1 of the week, please auto select the last team of my last week team. So that I dont need to select them again.

4. Battles
    Give us the option to skip watch the battle. Mostly, we know the result in around 45 secs of the battle. Then we can skip to watch to save my time. The skip function should add to arena/ga/duel.

5. Rana's shop
    One click to buy all 6 exp items. Too much click here, I knew most 100+ player need to buy them everyday.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    +1

but sadly I think they will ignore all as always

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    +1 for all 5 suggestions.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    +1 for all. It is time consuming
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    +1 for all, seems trivial in the grand scheme of things, but sometimes i want to read when i get home from work. i can, and do, but it'd be nice to immerse myself in the book, as opposed to constantly clicking just to get the dailies done

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchpuller View Post
    +1 for all, seems trivial in the grand scheme of things, but sometimes i want to read when i get home from work. i can, and do, but it'd be nice to immerse myself in the book, as opposed to constantly clicking just to get the dailies done
    Thanks. You totally got my point!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    +1..

i will add some too

- disable GC shuffle chest animation
    - give raid function for plunder, with the rule: use raid ticket, if raid only gift 1gem each 2lantern (no gold/salve given).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    +1 on this thread and this GC animation

Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    +1..

i will add too

- disable GC shuffle chest animation

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Disable GC shuffle chest animation for D2 to D5. Keep it only for D1 so that newbie gets the idea of chess animation.

For crusade, issue 1 special raid ticket for 15/15 attempt on 1st raid attempt (not 2nd raid which can be completed by raid function for vip 10 and above).
    The special ticket can be use by players on any 1st crusade attempt only.
    Crusade ticket can be of 2 categories: Normal, Hard and valid for 1 session only.
    E.g. On Sunday, you manual complete Hard crusade 15/15. You get 1 Hard crusade ticket. (you can also raid it on 2rd crusade if you are vip 10 and above)
    On monday, you can choose to use the Hard crusade ticket on your 1st crusade attempt.
    On Tue, if you choose to use Hard crusade ticket on Mon, then on Tuesday, you need to complete manually crusade again. If you complete to 15/15, then you get 1 Hard crusade ticket again because you manually completed it.

Daily events: 1 button to collect all XP/guild coins/slaves/potion/etc

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    All good ideas. I am interested in crusade. To me it is the biggest waste of time. This is not my idea, someone else posted it a while back, but I would love to see it: If you can complete the entire crusade with the same team, and no deaths, you can just raid in the future.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I just wish crusade could run as an auto, streamlined feature, like GT. I win almost every day with same 5 heroes on auto, and seldom lose a hero or two because of bad rng.

It's annoying to have to click, wait for loading screen, select team, click, wait for loading screen, watch, wait for loading screen, open chest, wait for animation, then click next and repeat..

I waste more time in loading in and out of screens than I do actually fighting..

^^ it could be a new difficulty setting. One chance to try 15/15 with one team per day. Still pve, but matches flow like GT "live" battles, If you force close, it resets the run. If you lose all 5 heroes, then you lose the bonus prize but still have the option to complete the rest manually.

Quote Originally Posted by for1 View Post
    HC is over 2 years game. HC add more and more features by time. Add good features to the game is good thing, but it became time consuming game. Especially when camp and wog come out. And many ppl quit by this reason as I know. I list some items I suggest to improve 'time consuming' issue.

1. Crusade
    I dont get any fun from crusade any more. I like crusade when maybe first 1 year of this game. But now, it just waste my time. I suggest just give player raid function for 2+ years server, or if you have good idea. (or 1.5 year) I dont know what is good solution yet. This is 1st time consuming item, please do something and try to reduce player wasting time in crusade.

2. Booty Cave
    I hate select 4 teams heroes and put them to cave. It waste my time everyday too. Please give us the function to have preset teams. In cave, then we could auto set preset teams to cave by one click.

3. GC
    On the tier 1 of the week, please auto select the last team of my last week team. So that I dont need to select them again.

4. Battles
    Give us the option to skip watch the battle. Mostly, we know the result in around 45 secs of the battle. Then we can skip to watch to save my time. The skip function should add to arena/ga/duel.

5. Rana's shop
    One click to buy all 6 exp items. Too much click here, I knew most 100+ player need to buy them everyday.
    Agree with all

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I agree with all these suggestions. I myself would also like to see camp removed from game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Came on forums to make this exact statement because members... and myself are talking about quiting because of the time commitment. Instead I'll just give yours a +50.