Thread: Accidentally Sold Academy Books

New Comers

Accidentally Sold Academy Books

Server: Shadow Warden (102)

Character Name:[FG].:R

Account ID:24120778

Device(optional): Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Estimate Time of Problem: 7:00PM MST

Problem Detail:Accidently mistaken my finished Academy books as extra fragments and sold off the finished books. The one book I haven't finished I have 25 fragments. Also have training in all the other books that still show on the heros. Please help restore, and possibly make the finished books not sellable.

Thanks

[FG].:R

New Comers
    Thank you, very informative post.I have to prepare for admission, no time to think about games

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have graduated from National College. For me, it was the hardest study year. I thought my studying process could be more relaxed until I found letter of recommendation writing service that helped me with writing my paper. In the future, I recommend everyone who is gonna apply to this College to be prepared for such a difficult education and be ready to cooperate with such company that will save your ass and helps you be the first in your class.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    When I entered the Faculty of Economics, I could not even imagine that it would be so difficult. But I was able to find a great service for myself https://assignmentmasters.org/economics-homework.html/ which effectively helps me with academic assignments in economics. My academic performance is improving and I am happy.