Thread: New heroes in GT shop??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

New heroes in GT shop??

When will you Add FS TT, forest fairy or Ooze in any shop? Right now the only hero i can farm is dope king and I refuse to waste coins on him.. He sucks bad!! Please let us know Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    When will you Add FS TT, forest fairy or Ooze in any shop? Right the only hero i can farm is dope king and I refuse to waste coins on him.. He sucks bad!! Please let us know Betty
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we cannot tell when heroes will be added to the shops. But it's not likely that we would put heroes from GT shop into other shops in the near future. But it would not be impossible that we put one or two which are in the GT shops into other shops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Betty your last sentence competes the previous one, use Google translate and rephrase.

Betty for god's sake work on your English... I asked you when new heroes will be added to GT shop lol I don't give a shit about other shops!

I just said that most of us completed all the heroes in GT shop (except for dope king in my case) and we want the other magic stone heroes like fairy TT etc there!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we cannot tell when heroes will be added to the shops.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty for god's sake work on your English... I asked you when new heroes will be added to GT shop lol I don't give a shit about other shops!

I just said that most of us completed all the heroes in GT shop (except for dope king in my case) and we want the other magic stone heroes like fairy TT etc there!
    are u happy now? betty answered ur question with the first sentence. maybe u should just read it?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They should rework prizes for guild tournament. 10ss and 4000 for 1st rank not motivation anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    are u happy now? betty answered ur question with the first sentence. maybe u should just read it?
    Or maybe the way she said that is not understandable? And maybe they always said when they were going to Add heroes to the shops and just now they changed this thing?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Most did not complete or even obtain all heroes from GT but yes, those MS heroes should be available somewhere. it's strange that for so many months none of them has been released anywhere

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    They should rework prizes for guild tournament. 10ss and 4000 for 1st rank not motivation anymore.
    Yes i agree 100%. Most players seem to have forgotten that prizes were better before. Please rework these prizes, as gt takes more team work than any other game function.