Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Migration up 100 dollar??????????

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Angry Migration up 100 dollar??????????

Are you crazy? I wanted to migrate up ONE server and it cost me 100 dollar. This must be wrong???

This below is what you said in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    1)Yes
    2)We could be able to submit it to App Store for Approval this week if everything goes smoothly.
    3)The server must have been opened for more than a year. And if you would like to go to a newer server. You can only jump 10 servers at the most for each.
    4)The cost would be $10 as it is.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Are you crazy? I wanted to migrate up ONE server and it cost me 100 dollar. This must be wrong???
    Wait i will give you my bank account number !!!!
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    That is how ucool keep people stay in server. I would jump to S140 immediately if it costs $10.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    That is how ucool keep people stay in server. I would jump to S140 immediately if it costs $10.
    For you, migrating to 140 would mean 13 jumps = 13x10 = $130. But this user is talking about jumping only ONE server back.

It seems that jumping to newer servers costs $100, which yes, is crazy. Added the handicap of not being able to jump more than 10 servers in one go, the old $10 price is way more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    For you, migrating to 140 would mean 13 jumps = 13x10 = $130. But this user is talking about jumping only ONE server back.

It seems that jumping to newer servers costs $100, which yes, is crazy. Added the handicap of not being able to jump more than 10 servers in one go, the old $10 price is way more than enough.
    Yeah, I wanted to jump 1 server up but its pure greedy bullshit that is should cost 100 dollars if you jump 1 or 10 server. It should be as you say, 10 dollar per 10 jumps so if you wanna jump 50 servers it should cost 50 dollars, which is fair.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will try to ask for the reason why it's priced $100 and see if it's possible to re-consider the pricing. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will try to ask for the reason why it's priced $100 and see if it's possible to re-consider the pricing. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Its better for you if 50 ppl migrate for 10 dollar rather then no one for 100 dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Its better for you if 50 ppl migrate for 10 dollar rather then no one for 100 dollar.
    I'm agree with you but the problem it that people who would migrate did it even for 100$.

What i don't like from an other side, Betty told us officially that price should be 10$ and finally it's 10 times more. For this point, it's totally not correct !
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Keep migration free idiots! And apply a rule that you can't migrate after that for 6 months.

And what about server merge? Another lie? Bullshit. If you are on a old server like me and Alendris, you have to give them a lot of money for migration in case you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Keep migration free idiots! And apply a rule that you can't migrate after that for 6 months.

And what about server merge? Another lie? Bullshit. If you are on a old server like me and Alendris, you have to give them a lot of money for migration in case you need it.
    I'm from server 4 . But no plan to migrate from my side.

I'm not shocked about 10$ for up migration. but 100$...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I'm from server 4 . But no plan to migrate from my side.

I'm not shocked about 10$ for up migration. but 100$...
    But this is really disturbing how they even can take 100 dollar and think its okej. Like ppl shit money. It was not even a misstake pricing it at 100 dollar. Pure greed.

Dear Leader
    I confirmed with our production team and it's priced $100.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I get the feeling there's just about noone happy with this new $100 costing feature.
    Ofcourse this can't be good for the revenue of the company, unhappy players don't spend as much money as happy players and happy players tend to play (and pay) longer as unhappy players.

So I have a suggestion which hopefully makes lots of unhappy players happy again and as a result will benefit the revenue of the company:
    Let any player move to any server where competition is at or about the players level, or to any server where competition is stronger, but not to servers where competition is weaker.
    And most importantly: let this migration be a free service and let the game even suggest migration if you're on a server where the competition is much stronger.
    Why free? Because this would put everyone in the right environment where they can enjoy the game the most.
    Ucool gets happy customers in return, which should result in better profits.

How to compare the competition level of the player and the servers?
    My suggestion: use the total power of your 15 strongest heroes and compare this to the average "total power of 15 strongest heroes" of the top 100 players of each server.

Since you already made it possible to move to servers where competition is weaker, you'll have to keep this possibility available, but not for free!
    Anyone wanting to move to a server where competition is weaker should pay whatever price you think is right.
    I guess the price should probably be higher if the power difference is higher.

As it is now, there are people unhappy because they are stuck on a server.
    Some reasons for unhappyness can be:
    - They fell behind (maybe they have had a break) and are unable to catch up due to the way the game works.
    - The server is overcrowded (or undercrowded) and they want to move to a better place.
    - They have a conflict with a player (or players, or even a guild) on the current server and want to move away.
    - They have a friend on another server and would like to play together.

Alle these players would become happy paying customers again!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This company is just so much greedy to make anything for players...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    greedy company... go die with ur game.. i hope betty die soon..

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    There is a lot of people who want to migrate up at this moment and that's easy money for you who even knows how much if you put a price on it of 10$ as you said. With price of 100$ no one is going to use that and tell us how is it fair to go up 1 server you need to pay 100$ plus there is a limit of max 10 servers up for that price. But you can go down 100 servers if you want and need to pay for that "only" 10$?! Price of 10$ is more than fair price to go either way up or down and if people are willing to pay that why not let them. No one, and I'm 100% sure no one is crazy enough to pay 100$ just to move up for max of 10 servers. The more people mugrate the more money it brings to your company. Why is that unclear to your production team? Is it better for them that we don't spend money on game because they're litteraly telling us we're idiots if we pay for it? If yes sure we won't spend it, you can't expect anyone to pay 100$ for that option but if that's what you want than no problem,I'll gladly keep my money and won't pay to go down either. If you want to keep making false promises than go ahead but keep in mind people are getting tired of it each day.