Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Migration up 100 dollar??????????

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    as much as $100 is dumb, there are people paying for it so i understand why they didn't want to change it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we will test the feature soon and hope that we can arrange a merger in February. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    great.. dont delay it again..

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we will test the feature soon and hope that we can arrange a merger in February. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Well i hope this is not another false promise like before

betty almost february now, is there news about this???

we are dying here... in some server. we need server merge ASAP. the hell we are never gonna waste 100$ for 10 server, in ur dream ucool. we all are not that rich like some whale players.

they gonna merge and it will cost 100$ for 5 server

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by balokkayu View Post

we are dying here... in some server. we need server merge ASAP. the hell we are never gonna waste 100$ for 10 server, in ur dream ucool. we all are not that rich like some whale players.
    then dont move up and use $10 to move down simple solution
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

betty any news??

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    then dont move up and use $10 to move down simple solution
    what if you cant move down again?

go troll somewhere else, or find work in real life, so you can afford to buy card at minimum and get VIP status... so you wont be so AFRAID that someone strong will jump to your server and spank your weak ass. you are that kind of insecure selfish internet troller, so sad... hufff lol...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

I know right?

betty any news??

what if you cant move down again?

go troll somewhere else, or find work in real life, so you can afford to buy card at minimum and get VIP status... so you wont be so AFRAID that someone strong will jump to your server and spank your weak ass. you are that kind of insecure selfish internet troller, so sad... hufff lol...
    if ur on server 1 then it shouldnt be empty as everyone thats stuck in ur situation will all end up in that server. stop hiding the fact that ur trolling by calling others trolls first, that doesnt work. u obviously dont read the forums as i choose to be non vip. i can tell u right now even if u paid me $1000 i would not go vip.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

betty any news of THIS ISSUE???

=========below is not so important part==========
    if ur on server 1 then it shouldnt be empty as everyone thats stuck in ur situation will all end up in that server. stop hiding the fact that ur trolling by calling others trolls first, that doesnt work. u obviously dont read the forums as i choose to be non vip. i can tell u right now even if u paid me $1000 i would not go vip.
    funny to see you were bluffing... if you choose to be an eccentric, then you will never FEAR what will come to you.. LMAO

maybe you forgot you ever said this chicken statement...
    simple u dont like it u dont migrate up. i personally love that price, i dun wanna see lower server people come to mine
    and i remember you always feel envy if VIP will get another advantage... cmon, it is not a sin to born as poor, but it is a sin to live lazy and become poor. go find some work hypoc!! woof woof..

betty any news of THIS ISSUE???

=========below is not so important part==========

funny to see you were bluffing... if you choose to be an eccentric, then you will never FEAR what will come to you.. LMAO

maybe you forgot you ever said this chicken statement...

and i remember you always feel envy if VIP will get another advantage... cmon, it is not a sin to born as poor, but it is a sin to live lazy and become poor. go find some work hypoc!! woof woof..
    please stop making stuff up... when did i "fear"? or was i ever chicken? i dislike lower server people coming to my server for the simple fact their server came out first. its the simple reason of being unbalanced that i did not want to see it happen that easily. same with VIP advantages, alot of it i live with but when u have heroes coming out like wind priest and rabbit its not just an advantage its unbalanced.

betty any news??

seems like false promise again......???

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    betty any news??

seems like false promise again......???
    its not February yet o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    its not February yet o.0
    i know... i just want to get attention and keep this thread up, so ucool will not false promise again...

Im hoping for this migrate to really happen to. I hope ucool not give false hope like before.

Ps: For healthier thread. Please you all ignore or maybe block uhabcd123. His logic very weird, and he stubborn one. So it is very useless to argue with him. Just let him life in his own little world. Please not to reply me uhabcd123. Thanks.