Thread: Migration

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Migration

Hello.. can you tell us if migrating to newer server have the same cost 10$ as migrating to older server? Best regards , Thanks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikobaisii View Post
    Hello.. can you tell us if migrating to newer server have the same cost 10$ as migrating to older server? Best regards , Thanks
    Its 100$ now

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Its crazy price, i think. It be normal 15-20$, but 100$ is top expencive for not agressive donaters.
    Server 131 - [RBL] Salecao, Rebellions PR
    Rebellions recruting active players, ready for high-end game content, pm/male in game or at forum.
    With respect, Rebellions guild.

$100 wtf I just want a new server

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    $100 to play in another server?

Seriously stupid ucool. What are you guys thinking?????

Do you want people to play your game and continue buying upgrades or just kill off those struggling to stay alive in this game of pay to play.

You guys need to rethink these kind of changes...you are forgetting your player base and how you got here.

Good luck to those stuck in dead servers and still no way to change after months and months of pleading with ucool to help the player base survive.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    uCool's new slogan: "Grab 'em by the wallet!"

I get the feeling there's just about noone happy with this new $100 costing feature.
    Ofcourse this can't be good for the revenue of the company, unhappy players don't spend as much money as happy players and happy players tend to play (and pay) longer as unhappy players.

So I have a suggestion which hopefully makes lots of unhappy players happy again and as a result will benefit the revenue of the company:
    Let any player move to any server where competition is at or about the players level, or to any server where competition is stronger, but not to servers where competition is weaker.
    And most importantly: let this migration be a free service and let the game even suggest migration if you're on a server where the competition is much stronger.
    Why free? Because this would put everyone in the right environment where they can enjoy the game the most.
    Ucool gets happy customers in return, which should result in better profits.

How to compare the competition level of the player and the servers?
    My suggestion: use the total power of your 15 strongest heroes and compare this to the average "total power of 15 strongest heroes" of the top 100 players of each server.

Since you already made it possible to move to servers where competition is weaker, you'll have to keep this possibility available, but not for free!
    Anyone wanting to move to a server where competition is weaker should pay whatever price you think is right.
    I guess the price should probably be higher if the power difference is higher.

As it is now, there are people unhappy because they are stuck on a server.
    Some reasons for unhappyness can be:
    - They fell behind (maybe they have had a break) and are unable to catch up due to the way the game works.
    - The server is overcrowded (or undercrowded) and they want to move to a better place.
    - They have a conflict with a player (or players, or even a guild) on the current server and want to move away.
    - They have a friend on another server and would like to play together.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijskonijn View Post
    I get the feeling there's just about noone happy with this new $100 costing feature.
    im happy with it and anyone that actually cares about the game itself should be as well. u do not want people from the super early servers to jump anywhere they want at a low price. if it was cheap enough full guilds can move to any server they seem fit and dominate that server making everyone there quit. u guys are definitely complaining cause of ur own satisfaction but are not thinking of the big picture and wat harm a smaller price will bring.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

LOL...that made my day. According to your text I assume that you're playing this game for 6-10 months maybe even less...

My friend go from 131 to 126 for 10eur and now whant go go me, but it crazy price 100eur stop them. Ucool you need lower price, it too expencive for many players, who whant countinie play this game.
    Server 131 - [RBL] Salecao, Rebellions PR
    Rebellions recruting active players, ready for high-end game content, pm/male in game or at forum.
    With respect, Rebellions guild.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_DiamonD View Post
    My friend go from 131 to 126 for 10eur and now whant go go me, but it crazy price 100eur stop them. Ucool you need lower price, it too expencive for many players, who whant countinie play this game.
    personally i think 131 -> 126 for 10 is fair but 126->131 should really cost 100
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    why would anyone in their right mind agree that is perfectly responsible thing to charge? he's not trying to go to a newer server, he's just trying to go back to a server that his account started on, and is perfectly fit for as far as levels/heroes/etc.

New Comers
    Hey I know its bad form to hop on a thread to noob out, I can't find how to enable posting anywhere. The support is always so great for app gaming...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencep0st View Post
    Hey I know its bad form to hop on a thread to noob out, I can't find how to enable posting anywhere. The support is always so great for app gaming...
    i think u can post after posting in a few threads

Ofcourse this can't be good for the revenue of the company, unhappy players don't spend as much money as happy players and happy players tend to play (and pay) longer as unhappy players.

So I have a suggestion which hopefully makes lots of unhappy players happy again and as a result will benefit the revenue of the company:
    Let any player move to any server where competition is at or about the players level, or to any server where competition is stronger, but not to servers where competition is weaker.
    And most importantly: let this migration be a free service and let the game even suggest migration if you're on a server where the competition is much stronger.
    Why free? Because this would put everyone in the right environment where they can enjoy the game the most.

How to compare the competition level of the player and the servers?
    My suggestion: use the total power of your 15 strongest heroes and compare this to the average "total power of 15 strongest heroes" of the top 100 players of each server.

Since you already made it possible to move to servers where competition is weaker, you'll have to keep this possibility available, but not for free!
    Anyone wanting to move to a server where competition is weaker should pay whatever price you think is right.
    I guess the price should probably be higher if the power difference is higher.

As it is now, there are people unhappy because they are stuck on a server.
    Some reasons for unhappyness can be:
    - They fell behind (maybe they have had a break) and are unable to catch up due to the way the game works.
    - The server is overcrowded (or undercrowded) and they want to move to a better place.
    - They have a conflict with a player (or players, or even a guild) on the current server and want to move away.
    - They have a friend on another server and would like to play together.
    Very talent.. i like yout idea and it satisfies everyone