Thread: Heroes Camp

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Heroes Camp

Hello,

For the last ~36 hours I've been attacked more than 10 times. I lost ~10k wood and ~10k iron. It appears that I gather resources for other players. All the attacks are from players with level 90+, I am level 87.

THIS IS POINTLESS!!!!

I cannot gather resources for myself and I neither can revenge and try get my resources back.

In my opinion this has to be redesigned, otherwise this functionality is pointless and makes players unsatisfied. Either limit the attacks to be from players +2 levels max from the attacked one or think of something else to make this plunder functionality meaningful.

Thanks.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Symus View Post
    Hello,

For the last ~36 hours I've been attacked more than 10 times. I lost ~10k wood and ~10k iron. It appears that I gather resources for other players. All the attacks are from players with level 90+, I am level 87.

THIS IS POINTLESS!!!!

I cannot gather resources for myself and I neither can revenge and try get my resources back.

In my opinion this has to be redesign, otherwise this functionality is pointless and makes players unsatisfied. Either limit the attacks to be from players +2 levels max from the attacked one or think of something else to make this plunder functionality meaningful.

Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,

Here is an example of how that looks like - https://youtu.be/tYWJ7UnkihY

And there were a lot more. There were resources provided as a gift by ucool which was completely stolen as you can see from the video and logs. Please rework the fighting mechanism as this is deeply annoying and frustrating.

Thanks.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The resources needed for upgrading the War Hall had been greatly reduced once. We will not change it at least in the near future. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty,

My complaint is not against the amount of resources required for an upgrade but against the possibility of players levels +2 higher than me to attack and plunder. You understand I have no chance on retaliate and win vs a player of level 90+ when I am 88. The method of plundering is annoying and completely not fair for lower levels. This why I think if a player was attacked 2 time and plundered successfully or the total amount of plundering is exceeding the half of the player's production he should be out of the Search for an enemy list for the next at least 12 hours. Or limit the level gap between attacker and victim to +2 levels at max.

Here is the most recent example of why this should be changed:
    Recently resources were gifted (around 50k+ wood and iron and 20k mercury). For 4 days I lost more than 60k wood and iron and more than 40k mercury. And I generate 9k wood and iron and 1.2k mercury for 10 hours.
    You can do the math.

Hope you understand the problem I am trying to point out.

Thanks.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Even at tl105 max trained, you will get plundered in an instant if you have 10k resources above vault cap.

The question is - why are you above vault cap without protection?
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Even at tl105 max trained, you will get plundered in an instant if you have 10k resources above vault cap.

The question is - why are you above vault cap without protection?
    The protection is for 8 hours only.

I won't be mad in the case you pointed because I will be at equal level with my attackers and that's fair. But it is not fair to be plundered by someone who is 3, 5, 15 levels above me. It is pointless to retaliate because of the level gap.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You could buy additional protection, but it's not even necessary.

If you are saving for WH upgrade:
    Start long upgrade of any building - so you fall under Vault limit, but at any time you can cancel the upgrade to get 80% Ressources back.
    If you plan plunders, burn, upgrade/cancel time and (free) protection and you will be safe...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Symus View Post
    The protection is for 8 hours only.

I won't be mad in the case you pointed because I will be at equal level with my attackers and that's fair. But it is not fair to be plundered by someone who is 3, 5, 15 levels above me. It is pointless to retaliate because of the level gap.
    It's often pointless to retaliate anyway.. the revenge loot is so minimal

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Now when you die during plundering your heroes stay dead ? Even when you force close ? WTF

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post
    Now when you die during plundering your heroes stay dead ? Even when you force close ? WTF
    Uhm, no?

Nothing has changed:
    If you force close before your whole team dies, your whole team is in same state as before the fight
    If 1-4 of your team die but you win the fight, you can use those heroes in next fight, but almost dead, that's why you can use MM in every new fight
    If all of your heroes die and you don't force close, you cant choose them against same team anymore, but need to choose other heroes to win the fight or search new to use them at minimum health

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    the real problem is the upper servers just hitting the 80's, have no teams to plunder fast or in large qtys' (aka LMM team) and have minimal way to level vault and war hall to gain and protect resources. its an egg and chicken thing... cant plunder to upgrade, cant upgrade without plundering, cant protect in vault without upgrade... those of us that i see talking, had the training camp release when we were quite capable of building and defending, try to imagine being on a server without half our 'normal' heroes and plundering level 105 wh 6's. upper servers are treated differently with hero's, they should also be treated differently with other aspects of the game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    the real problem is the upper servers just hitting the 80's, have no teams to plunder fast or in large qtys' (aka LMM team) and have minimal way to level vault and war hall to gain and protect resources. its an egg and chicken thing... cant plunder to upgrade, cant upgrade without plundering, cant protect in vault without upgrade... those of us that i see talking, had the training camp release when we were quite capable of building and defending, try to imagine being on a server without half our 'normal' heroes and plundering level 105 wh 6's. upper servers are treated differently with hero's, they should also be treated differently with other aspects of the game
    There is only one answer to this problem, GEMS, your only chance is to use gems to have continous protection until you can upgrade what you need.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPVALI View Post
    There is only one answer to this problem, GEMS, your only chance is to use gems to have continous protection until you can upgrade what you need.
    not a very good option for newer servers and players that started after the training camp was added, they dont have 2 years of gem gathering team building to do what we 'older players' have been able to do with the feature, its unfortunate