Thread: Books in Academy have reverted back to uncrafted

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Books in Academy have reverted back to uncrafted

I crafted all the books in my academy and now they are all appearing as uncrafted. I contacted in game support and they suggested closing the game and reopening. This did not work. My
    Name is REDS7ON3 on server 151. I have picture that prove I crafted several of the books. I say several because i researched a few abilities. But had been waiting since the rewards of research aren't necvesarily worth the time involved at the moment and I don't necessarily move as fast as other people. I don't see how I could post the pictures here so I can prove that I created the books. I did create most of he books within the first month or 2 of the heros camp being open. Please let me know what we can do to rectify this issue. The information should be on your servers but it would be from months ago.

I was able to get some links.

This first link shows. That I have not crafted the book

https://m.imgur.com/AKignDV?r

The next link shows I have researched static field on a book I never crafted. But I obviously have crafted the book otherwise I couldn't have researched static field.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KfHSc8m

From these images you can see I actually did craft the one book, for sure, and if you do research on your servers you should be able to see that I crafted them all a few months ago. So the question is how do we fix this?

Thank you,
    Reds7on3
    Last edited by Redstone; 10-31-2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Adding links for picture

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redstone View Post
    I crafted all the books in my academy and now they are all appearing as uncrafted. I contacted in game support and they suggested closing the game and reopening. This did not work. My
    Name is REDS7ON3 on server 151. I have picture that prove I crafted several of the books. I say several because i researched a few abilities. But had been waiting since the rewards of research aren't necvesarily worth the time involved at the moment and I don't necessarily move as fast as other people. I don't see how I could post the pictures here so I can prove that I created the books. I did create most of he books within the first month or 2 of the heros camp being open. Please let me know what we can do to rectify this issue. The information should be on your servers but it would be from months ago.

I was able to get some links.

This first link shows. That I have not crafted the book

The next link shows I have researched static field on a book I never crafted. But I obviously have crafted the book otherwise I couldn't have researched static field.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KfHSc8m

From these images you can see I actually did craft the one book, for sure, and if you do research on your servers you should be able to see that I crafted them all a few months ago. So the question is how do we fix this?

Thank you,
    Reds7on3
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Account id is 21829561. In game support said they checked the last week. But I crafted the books months ago

Account id is 21829561. In game support said they checked the last week. But I crafted the books months ago
    Dear Leader
    We found that you sold the books. Our developer just recovered them for you. Please note that the books cannot be sold. If you still have questions, on this issue, please tell us the Book name so that we can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty I'm afraid you didn't look back far back enough. I did sell all the extra books I had about 2 months after I crafted all the books and had a ton of excess books afterwards from questing and still getting more books. I was surprised I still received books for questing after crafting the books. Please continue your search apparently you did not look at the links I added in my first post that shows I already had crafted one of the books and started doing research. I believe you need to talk to your developers. Again and dig deeper.

It's not one book it's all of them. I crafted them
    All. It should show the easy ones within the first week of the academy opening. So sometime in July. Then probably the other books on consecutive weeks following. If you want a specific book to start with. Make it the one I've sent in the links in my first post.

Here they are again.

Example 1 shows an uncrafted book

https://m.imgur.com/KfHSc8m

Example 2 show static field selected. And researched to the first lvl 1/3. If it was not researched and the book not crafted it would be 0/3.

So once you find that I did craft the book Magicians Note which is a lvl 3 book. I will successively list each book and you can go back to sometime in August or July and find that I crafted each one. But we can start with Magicians Note as being the first book to look up.

Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we've already recovered the books we see in the database. Please list the books here so that we could have a further help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Sword and shield
    Magician hunter
    Force or thunder
    Magic festival
    Law of forest
    Archery guide
    Herbarium

Sword and shield
    Magician hunter
    Force or thunder
    Magic festival
    Law of forest
    Archery guide
    Herbarium
    Dear Leader
    I've just left a message to our developer. He will help you as soon as he can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanx Betty. Looks like they are all back now.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    thanks, betty, very helpful post

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Such an interesting info! I really like to read books about different heroes and fantasy, so Pdfmania provides the most effective options and interesting information about how to find and to download any book online in pdf format. It is a really easy way if you need some studying material, you want to learn something new and interested in it.