Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: ooze and skeleton mage worth using at 3 star?

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    10

    ooze and skeleton mage worth using at 3 star?

    got ooze and skel mage at 3 stars at the moment,going to be a while until i get them to 5 stars.

    are they worth using even at 3 stars? still havent promoted them so not sure what to do.

    cheers

  2. #2
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post
    got ooze and skel mage at 3 stars at the moment,going to be a while until i get them to 5 stars.

    are they worth using even at 3 stars? still havent promoted them so not sure what to do.

    cheers
    At high level, ooze eventually, Skeleton 3 stars you can forget about it
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    At high level, ooze eventually, Skeleton 3 stars you can forget about it
    i think it also depends on your current hero mix, if you have all other heroes like Alendris does, SM probably lacks uses, but if on the other hand you arent high vip/gt winners, then SM isnt bad, and ooze does a good job

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    8
    Ooze is awesome. Every time i cant beat something i just replace one of current meta tanks with him and thats it,ez win

  5. #5
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    10
    thanks for the swift replies,alrighty then off to promote the hell outta them hehe

    cheers

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    I want to sell my account vip 12 almost 13 and lvl 103.. 100k/113k 930k all heroes power , 443 stars contact me on line falcon9966 or Twitter @BinThiiab for more information

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Ooze is awesome. I would recommend using him with TF, TP. Skeleton mage is pretty impressive as a sub in War of Gods. I have seen him come in and clean house.

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    I think ooze would be worth it because his utility, damage and tankiness can all come in handy as an offtank. Skeleton mage is only good in WoG

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Furore View Post
    Ooze is awesome. I would recommend using him with TF, TP. Skeleton mage is pretty impressive as a sub in War of Gods. I have seen him come in and clean house.
    Quote Originally Posted by sspookster View Post
    I think ooze would be worth it because his utility, damage and tankiness can all come in handy as an offtank. Skeleton mage is only good in WoG
    Would you mind sharing your experiences with Skeleton Mage?
    And how it cleaned up the house?
    What team did you use and against what team?

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    16
    I have him at 4* only, but I'm REALLY NOT CONVINCED by the skeleton mage... Maybe he shines in R2, but I doubt he's worth the investment. But I suppose in WoG, maxed, he can be interesting in some situations, but more than one of the more powerful heroes out there, even as a sub? I'd like a few examples, if there are any.

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  11. #11
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    I have him at 4* only, but I'm REALLY NOT CONVINCED by the skeleton mage... Maybe he shines in R2, but I doubt he's worth the investment. But I suppose in WoG, maxed, he can be interesting in some situations, but more than one of the more powerful heroes out there, even as a sub? I'd like a few examples, if there are any.
    I'm using him in GA team with really good result but he needs training to be efficient. After that, he deny all back lane of your opponent and when he launch his ultimate he finish the fight
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    16
    OK, thanks for the details

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    26
    SkM sux vs tf, but against other teams his dragons serve as a very nice distraction, turns a lot of frontal heroes around, and his ulti is pretty decent. again, mostly in wog, i doubt you will use him in main arena

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    SkM sux vs tf, but against other teams his dragons serve as a very nice distraction, turns a lot of frontal heroes around, and his ulti is pretty decent. again, mostly in wog, i doubt you will use him in main arena
    This and his ult can be the difference in winning and losing a battle

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    i am starting to see 5* R2 Skel Mage in GA now, it really does change some fights
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •