Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team Level 110 & Red +3 +4 gear.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    I think S16 highest VIP is VIP13. That may explain a lot, a very old server but 50th AHP is still 950k something.
    Schhhht... Don't say that aloud, let us alone.

BTW, our top 40 is above 1 mil, we won the GT only one season ago, and I just became VIP14. Who knows, in another two years, if the game is still alive, I might become 15.

LOL.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    already predicted a post like this from a mile away. its inevitable people will want new stuff once they are maxed. ucool must increase lvl cap, gear cap or eventually star cap when the top reaches it. u may hate it all u like but the game must keep their top players happys with new content.

for the people that think im trolling or watever with the star cap use ur head a little. everyone thats decent will hit legend in WoG monthly which is easily 170+ shards. for the top players their heroes are already easily capped in stars. with 170++ extra shards pouring in monthly they will want something to use it on. dont say i never warned u on this possibility which will very likely happen.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Meh, it's obviously nothing but the usual troll, you can't take it seriously, mate... It's way too soon for this, it's mathematically impossible to be lv105 and 100% XP as for now. It just doesn't add up.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It's average 170 Almighty SS a month, and VIP11+ get 2 heroes every month, VIPs below 1 New hero

With 170 SS you just can instantly 4* the new VIP hero, but I dare to say majority of VIP11+ are just VIP11, 12,13 and don't use magic chest to 4* or even 5* a hero, hence might not even have the recent VIP heroes fully starred.

Indroduction of 6 or even 7* with according amounts needed (for sure nothing under 200,most likely even more) is a really bad idea.

Imagine the time it needs to start a new hero, even VIP hero from 3* to 7*, not speaking about sign in from 2* to 7* and that additionally to the already 100+ heroes.

So no, I'm pretty sure this won't happen, it might be reason for even more to quit.

New Level cap/gear tier... Well, that's unavoidable and will happen for sure...

I agree with you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Oh I'm so excited. Just 2 days left...

Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    Oh I'm so excited. Just 2 days left...
    -- For what?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Read #4... week is over...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    already predicted a post like this from a mile away. its inevitable people will want new stuff once they are maxed. ucool must increase lvl cap, gear cap or eventually star cap when the top reaches it. u may hate it all u like but the game must keep their top players happys with new content.

for the people that think im trolling or watever with the star cap use ur head a little. everyone thats decent will hit legend in WoG monthly which is easily 170+ shards. for the top players their heroes are already easily capped in stars. with 170++ extra shards pouring in monthly they will want something to use it on. dont say i never warned u on this possibility which will very likely happen.
    I'm fine with it as long as they keep it server based... I am on Server 151. We have one above level 103, and he just hit 104 about a week and a half ago. Making our server go to 110, would be WAY.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to soon. Make it level 110 in about 6 months on server 151 and I will be fine with it, but anything sooner then that is rushing!