Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Team Level 110 & Red +3 +4 gear.

  1. #16
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONM[A]N View Post
    Well since you said "almost" all of your heroes I take it you still have some to complete red2. Come back when you have "all" your heroes red2. You have a week to comply.
    lmao ) in the face
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    5
    im alrdy reach vip 20.. need to add more vip level vip 30 + team lvl110..

  3. #18
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Eggs View Post
    Dear Ucool. Most of my guild have been at maximum level 105 for nearly a month now. Nearly all our heroes are maxed out at red +2 gear level. How long must we wait for an update this time? We are wasting time and xp everyday and not advancing any further. All our guild members are vip 16 or higher and we have all stopped spending money on gems as there is nothing else for us to achieve. Please implement team level 110 and the next gear levels immediately if you want you business to continue being profitable. We pay your wages so we are in fact your employers. This is not a request, it is a direct order from your employer. You have a week from today to comply.
    This is a joke. Want a suggestion, slow down. Guess what ucool is unimpressed. You guys should all quit this week. You won't. Stop bluffing and demanding, like toddlers.

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    This is a joke. Want a suggestion, slow down. Guess what ucool is unimpressed. You guys should all quit this week. You won't. Stop bluffing and demanding, like toddlers.
    Why should we slow down? Everyone should be able to play the game at their own pace. For all of the high spenders the game cannot keep up with our spending so development needs to increase. If players are already at the maximum level the production team are failing and costing ucool profits.

  5. #20
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    add 6-7 stars lel

  6. #21
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef_Or View Post
    Why should we slow down? Everyone should be able to play the game at their own pace. For all of the high spenders the game cannot keep up with our spending so development needs to increase. If players are already at the maximum level the production team are failing and costing ucool profits.
    Yeah well you're not the only one who matters, huge majority of players is not even close to that and it's been a really long time that many of us was already at 100 with full exp bar before new levels were added and yet we didn't behave like toddlers. When they decide to add it they will. And you're VIP 20? Why I feel you're lying? Oh yeah, because championship says ViP 19. And regardless you're not only one who matters in this game, and when you reach that 20 might hold back a bit and wait for new VIP levels. I guess Ucool didn't expect they have so many crazy spending people but for their own benefit they might want to increase it, my suggestion is VIP 21 -spend 500k, VIP 22 spend 700k etc

  7. #22
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Yeah well you're not the only one who matters, huge majority of players is not even close to that and it's been a really long time that many of us was already at 100 with full exp bar before new levels were added and yet we didn't behave like toddlers. When they decide to add it they will. And you're VIP 20? Why I feel you're lying? Oh yeah, because championship says ViP 19. And regardless you're not only one who matters in this game, and when you reach that 20 might hold back a bit and wait for new VIP levels. I guess Ucool didn't expect they have so many crazy spending people but for their own benefit they might want to increase it, my suggestion is VIP 21 -spend 500k, VIP 22 spend 700k etc
    My point exactly. If anything you are the minority. But i guess your receipts cause you to feel entitled. No one forces you to spend.

  8. #23
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    4
    What does it matter to you if levels are increased to 110? It doesnt effect you at all so why all the tears? You are the one being childish because you cant reach that level yet you want no one to reach it. Just grow up and play you own game and stop crying because others are ahead of you.

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    You should prepare private server fo them.
    Agree VIP server

  10. #25
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef_Or View Post
    What does it matter to you if levels are increased to 110? It doesnt effect you at all so why all the tears? You are the one being childish because you cant reach that level yet you want no one to reach it. Just grow up and play you own game and stop crying because others are ahead of you.
    What does it matter to you if levels are not increased? It doesn't affect you as you're already "maxed out" and you can stay that way for as long as Ucool decides to, it's not your call.
    Interesting you say so when you're the only one "crying" here about something (can't spend more money poor thing) lol and trolling on forum pretending to be someone else is just lame, but hey if you have no other fun in life enjoy it maybe you get some satisfaction from it

  11. #26
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef_Or View Post
    Sorry no good 4 enlish but yes 110 level need i vip19 and want more level
    No English, hmm, well we see on your other posts... Troll on...

  12. #27
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    What does it matter to you if levels are not increased? It doesn't affect you as you're already "maxed out" and you can stay that way for as long as Ucool decides to, it's not your call.
    Interesting you say so when you're the only one "crying" here about something (can't spend more money poor thing) lol and trolling on forum pretending to be someone else is just lame, but hey if you have no other fun in life enjoy it maybe you get some satisfaction from it
    It matters because the longer they take to update the game it gives all the low and non vip free loaders time to catch up. The reason for being a higher vip level is to dominate the cheapskates. Dont forget who is funding this game you are playing for free. You should all be kneeling before the high vip players for paying for the development of this game instead of crying because you cant compete. A little thanks wouldnt go astray.

  13. #28
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef_Or View Post
    It matters because the longer they take to update the game it gives all the low and non vip free loaders time to catch up. The reason for being a higher vip level is to dominate the cheapskates. Dont forget who is funding this game you are playing for free. You should all be kneeling before the high vip players for paying for the development of this game instead of crying because you cant compete. A little thanks wouldnt go astray.
    The Rock: So u say it matters.....ah wait, what your name again?
    Beef:I am the legendary dudes from the championship and WOG. the name is...........
    The Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!

    Btw im playing Clash royale, we will welcome high spender like u to fund the game...Thanks and Good Luck

  14. #29
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    0
    FUCK OFF!!! Many player still in process to level 105 and yet can not maximize all heroes to red+2. Wait for a year more, if you want level 110 and red+3.

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    FUCK OFF!!! Many player still in process to level 105 and yet can not maximize all heroes to red+2. Wait for a year more, if you want level 110 and red+3.
    I think your tears are blurring your vision. In more than a year this game will no longer exist. The only thing keeping it alive is the high vip level players pushing the boundaries and forcing updates. Progress doesnt slow down just because the majority cant keep up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •