Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Level 110 & Red +3 +4 gear.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Team Level 110 & Red +3 +4 gear.

Dear Ucool. Most of my guild have been at maximum level 105 for nearly a month now. Nearly all our heroes are maxed out at red +2 gear level. How long must we wait for an update this time? We are wasting time and xp everyday and not advancing any further. Please consider adding team level 110 and new gear levels. Thank you for your time.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    lol nice request

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sorry no good 4 enlish but yes 110 level need i vip19 and want more level

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Eggs View Post
    Dear Ucool. Most of my guild have been at maximum level 105 for nearly a month now. Nearly all our heroes are maxed out at red +2 gear level. How long must we wait for an update this time? We are wasting time and xp everyday and not advancing any further. All our guild members are vip 16 or higher and we have all stopped spending money on gems as there is nothing else for us to achieve. Please implement team level 110 and the next gear levels immediately if you want you business to continue being profitable. We pay your wages so we are in fact your employers. This is not a request, it is a direct order from your employer. You have a week from today to comply.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You should prepare private server fo them.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I like the ultimatum

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Dear Ucool. Most of my guild have been at maximum level 105 for nearly a month now. Nearly all our heroes are maxed out at red +2 gear level. How long must we wait for an update this time? We are wasting time and xp everyday and not advancing any further. All our guild members are vip 16 or higher and we have all stopped spending money on gems as there is nothing else for us to achieve. Please implement team level 110 and the next gear levels immediately if you want you business to continue being profitable. We pay your wages so we are in fact your employers. This is not a request, it is a direct order from your employer. You have a week from today to comply.
    So you pay thouse guys? This topic is like a threat or something? Just imagine 50 players vip 16 + that say from 1 day togather WE WON T SPEND AS LONG AS..

Quick question : is someone in your guild that bought the 500 or 1000$ package? If yes prove it and i think ucool will move faster in unlocking TL 110 and more.

P.S : i m not gelly or something but really what is it? just vip 14+ have TL 105 wait for us guys and chill out your wallets.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Well since you said "almost" all of your heroes I take it you still have some to complete red2. Come back when you have "all" your heroes red2. You have a week to comply.

New Comers
    yes that right , plz open lv 110 , tks !

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONM[A]N View Post
    Well since you said "almost" all of your heroes I take it you still have some to complete red2. Come back when you have "all" your heroes red2. You have a week to comply.
    And please show me that guild where almost all 50 members are 105 and especially almost all have almost all 100+ heroes FULL r2.
    Screenshot or server-name - else don't believe a single word from someone making threads like:
    Please nerf MM, she's not a VIP hero, so shouldn't make so much dmg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thank you Betty for your prompt reply. I look forward to hearing updates on how you are progressing in the days to come. As for all the other Leaders that thought I wanted their opinions...This thread was made to bring up an issue with Ucool and Betty. I do not care what everyone else thinks so please keep your opinions to yourselves.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Ahah so nice Troll

Specially really interesting when you know that actually less than 1/2% of players are level 105
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Ahah so nice Troll

Specially really interesting when you know that actually less than 1/2% of players are level 105
    And let's not talk about MAXED lv105 (required to advance to 106), which is 240k XP.

I'm the ONLY lv105 player in my entire server. So, yes, next cap maybe in 5-6 months. If it is released any earlier than that, many of us will quit (again)

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Anyone fill full 105 xp bar yet ? Fill it first then 1+ month later talk about boring things.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Congrats to 105. NOW, you should get a real life.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.