Thread: USD999 for 120 SPINS!!?? Ucool is NOW on new level of Insanity!!!! HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!^^

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

USD999 for 120 SPINS!!?? Ucool is NOW on new level of Insanity!!!! HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!^^

Either i saw it wrong or it display wrong or otherwise correct what i see as mention as the title above, Ucool never seem do not dissapoint everyone in HC

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    since ucool don't provide any higher price packages, I think $499 and $999 packages are just bonus for a few crazy spenders.

Betty, are they daily bonus (have to spend $999 before midnight) or one time bonus (total spent) ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    They are drunk with power... haha! these guys are crazy. 999? This game better cook me meals and do the dishes for that much. I could buy a whole console and multiple games with that, and they offer spins? Will never understand the marketing of these things or by far, those who buy them.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    I am rich, but I am not that crazy I stopped paying Uncool a few months back and my guess lots of players are doing the same too nowadays.

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Actually it's more people push each other to pay, uncool only make that happen. I, as always, play a marathon game, that the one who win is not the one who run (very) fast but the one who is still running (even very slow). Don't talk about what you had in the past, 1 or 2 days after you quit people in server already forgot who you are.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Halloween shop missing

Hi Betty, I have mailed about a bug that my account has. Can't access Halloween shop, and I can't open envelopes my guildmates are sending. Please fix this, thank you

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryankwokster View Post
    Hi Betty, I have mailed about a bug that my account has. Can't access Halloween shop, and I can't open envelopes my guildmates are sending. Please fix this, thank you
    Dear Leader
    As long as you have sent an support email to our colleague, your problem will be looked after. Please leave us your account id to check or we cannot help. And if you use iOS version, please try update the game once from App Store and try again. Thanks.

EDIT: And you can get in the Halloween Shop from the "Events". The shop entry is in the bottom line. Did you get any error messages when you were trying to open the envelopes please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 10-31-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Actually it's more people push each other to pay, uncool only make that happen. I, as always, play a marathon game, that the one who win is not the one who run (very) fast but the one who is still running (even very slow). Don't talk about what you had in the past, 1 or 2 days after you quit people in server already forgot who you are.
    Truer words were never spoken...