Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Bring back the old background music

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Bring back the old background music

    Hi betty, will you bring back the old music?
    Here's the link of that music
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=omXCydb_tAo

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    25
    I don't see why not, to be honest. There are two different background pieces now, they could add a third.

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nekokun View Post
    Hi betty, will you bring back the old music?
    Here's the link of that music
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=omXCydb_tAo
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Please do it soon

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7
    Betty, please do it soon

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that the music had been changed for over a year and it's hard to make a decision to change it back because we don't know if other players would like it or not. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that the music had been changed for over a year and it's hard to make a decision to change it back because we don't know if other players would like it or not. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    You put only one music and it's bad please return the old music for arena and grand arena also crusade or give us the link to download it

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    26
    Who the hell even listen to that annoying music while playing...

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0
    I download music from NCR the music on game is too bad

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    7
    Ucool shit!!

  11. #11
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that the music had been changed for over a year and it's hard to make a decision to change it back because we don't know if other players would like it or not. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Why dont you just give use multiple options? There should be 4-5 dif background music. I personally liked the old one. Its still stuck in my head and i get bummed out when i hear the new one

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0
    DAMN U ucool

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •