Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOG needs a hero sorting tool so players can make their own setups.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

WOG needs a hero sorting tool so players can make their own setups.

Worst part of WOG is, that we have 20 seconds to find the next hero for the battle.
    We know which hero we want to pick, but where the hell is it now?

Give us the option to arrange the hero lines ourselves.
    It will speed up the process for both players in a match = win for both.
    It will prevent unfortunate bad hero auto picks, where time ran out when you were searching for a hero.
    It will just be a huge improvement to WOG
    New on this forum, but "old" in the game. LVL 101+ 1M Club, VIP15.
    Followed this forum for a long time without posting. Until recently )

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
    Worst part of WOG is, that we have 20 seconds to find the next hero for the battle.
    We know which hero we want to pick, but where the hell is it now?

Give us the option to arrange the hero lines ourselves.
    It will speed up the process for both players in a match = win for both.
    It will prevent unfortunate bad hero auto picks, where time ran out when you were searching for a hero.
    It will just be a huge improvement to WOG
    I am guessing you did not play on the test server. In the beginning of the test server, it was very difficult to find heros. After a few dozen matches you get the hang of it. The addition of "hot" heros really helped.

I find now, if I am having a problem finding heros it is because it was a free hero and I wasn't paying attention to it's free status at the top of page or I already used the hero and forgot but was still looking for him.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    I am guessing you did not play on the test server. In the beginning of the test server, it was very difficult to find heros. After a few dozen matches you get the hang of it. The addition of "hot" heros really helped.

I find now, if I am having a problem finding heros it is because it was a free hero and I wasn't paying attention to it's free status at the top of page or I already used the hero and forgot but was still looking for him.
    neither of those are ideas to solve the op's issue, and i agree as well, either put them somewhere and leave them, or give us some flexibility to put where we want and leave them

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    After some time playing it you just get used to their positions only when some of them are free daily pick than you might struggle to find them in case you didn't notice that before you started battle. And like bertbar said it was real pain before they released "hot" sign on most used heroes but what I'd rather see is that heroes are arranged based on how often you used them with colors for example -Red square around image of mostly used, orange on less used but still one of the most often picked heroes, green - occasionally used heroes and blue-never used heroes. This might speed up the process but keep in mind that no matter how they arrange them according to our pick they will still change their spots simply because you used some in previous battle and those directly affect the place of those who you're searching for in next round. Only way for them to not change place at all is to leave a blank spot where the used hero was and that will keep the order same in each battle but this would probably cause some other issues so I think this solution wouldn't work anyway. So all in all there is no perfect solution to the problem, best thing you can do is memorize positions while enemy is picking theirs and than try to find them according to your memory

or the free heroes could show at top as duplicates, do away with the 'hot' usage tags, i know what i use or dont use, then leave the rest where they are based on whatever criteria they use to sort anyway, which is apparently stars then power or power then stars or something

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Just make 3 slots for players to make preset teams. Everyone makes the same 3 teams anyway

o.0
    i rarely see the same teams, i do use the same 20~25 heroes typically tho, with a few randoms thrown in if i can find them in time

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    i got to legend using the same exact 18 heroes in the same exact teams, not much skill involved at all and theyre all labeled as hot on top 3 rows, pretty ez to find
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    maybe leave the heroes already used, and just grey them out. That way it does not shuffle every round. Heroes will stay as they were on list, but you cant choose more than once. Thought this may help some.

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i got to legend using the same exact 18 heroes in the same exact teams, not much skill involved at all and theyre all labeled as hot on top 3 rows, pretty ez to find
    out of curiousity, what where your 18 heroes? if they consist of a majority of vip/gt heroes, then thats a pretty much moot point isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    out of curiousity, what where your 18 heroes? if they consist of a majority of vip/gt heroes, then thats a pretty much moot point isnt it?
    i think my sig shows u wat they would consist of doesnt it? its pretty obvious i wont have vip heroes
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

im i think my sig shows u wat they would consist of doesnt it? its pretty obvious i wont have vip heroes
    depends on if you are in a gt winning guild, if you hae everything in gt shop 5*, its significantly different than non vip OR non gt, such as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    depends on if you are in a gt winning guild, if you hae everything in gt shop 5*, its significantly different than non vip OR non gt, such as myself.
    guess ill add that to my sig, i got to 4th place once and thats it lol
    my GT bracket is server 102-105 so were stuck on the last server and also the weakest.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    guess ill add that to my sig, i got to 4th place once and thats it lol
    my GT bracket is server 102-105 so were stuck on the last server and also the weakest.
    Last time when i checked you had 805k power and i was 750k. Now you are 856k and i m 888k how it that possible?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Last time when i checked you had 805k power and i was 750k. Now you are 856k and i m 888k how it that possible?
    i dunno maybe its cause im holding onto gear. i dun wanna waste it on heroes i will barely ever use just to raise a number that i find pretty pointless. by the looks of things people are hitting lvl 105 which means complaints will come soon for new content which also means having gear saved is a good idea.

i have 10 R2s and 10 R1s. the 10 R2s are maxed for its lvl and the 10 R1s arent at the lvl where i would want to R2 them. 20 heroes to me is enough for all current content so i stopped.