Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Insulting and hate

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    So what's your idea of proving it? I need to post for you here how many times I've been 1st in arenas?Or how many successful defendings in arenas I have maybe? Does 15 times defending in a row mean something? Sorry I couldn't possibly count all that as almost every single day in those 2 years I've been under rank 10 and 90% of that time rank 1-3(maybe missed few days due to real life issues at given time). And all that while being outside the top ranked guilds and fighting all of them for award time, keeping my rank and ofc with no MS hero ever until released to public(being VIP lower than 11). And about WoG I wrote above so no need to repeat myself. But also must say people in my guild who I showed my lineups have thanked me as they were stuck at some point and now made a progress with it. But what should be the reason for me to post all this randomly at forum for no reason? So if you expect me to come here to brag about myself in order to prove a point you're asking a wrong person. I just do what it takes to be the best that I can and I'm not the one who likes to brag, I'm simply arrogant at some points because I chose so and know enough to be and don't need an approval from forum for it. I need it where it belongs-in game, that's where I show my knowledge and I'm very successful in it without spending huge amounts of money to achieve it, only with good strategy and thinking. Reason why I'm here at all is to read updates, read constructive suggestions from certain people cause no one knows it all and there is always something to learn, read about issues in game cause as we all know have been many many over all this time and help someone if I can. But occasionaly certain dumb questions or people who keep being ignorant even when you prove them the right point simply hurt my brain sometimes, I can't help myself with that. I don't need you to like me or admire me, people who I need to like me are in my life, not in some forum.
    And good job on turning a thread being about my likeability, I didn't realize that's a crucial clue in case where someone swears to every single person who dares to post a positive opinion about this game. I guess they're not entitled to it cause they're immediatelly "fanboys" ,"jackasses", "douchebags", "megatrolls"...and all the other words the one that is subject of this thread calls them.
    But hey excuse me for hating when someone can't make a sentence without use of: "f**k your mother". We should get more people like that cause they're very likeable clearly. Must be I'm the real douche here so I'm just gonna ignore this thread from now on may the Betty unban him so you read more of his priceless contribution to this forum and game! Cheers to that!

Pathetic clown. You're the one bragging and bitching and also the one pleading not to brag. Can you be more mental than this?

Quit HC as soon as possible. You have serious mental issues and clearly HC is part of your life. What happens if ucool closes HC? You'll go suicidal? Stab yourself? Shoot yourself? Hang yourself? No more rank1 arena/wog/legendary/rank1 retard/rank1 forum clown&whiner etc? Good luck!

When was the last time you saw the sun? On your pc's desktop? Last time you breathe fresh air? Not so lately, I'm afraid. I rest my case. Dealing and arguing with mentals/idiots (as in true definition of "idiot" written in the dictionary) is not on my option list. Eventually they die all of a sudden.

1680 posts with 3.30 avg/day.

Well done. You're clearly as lifeless as that other fool, Henry or whatever his name is, who pretends he is also a HC guru (same as you do), but literally gives no beneficial, clear info in any topic he replies to. Let me ask you this: does ucool breastfeed you according to your total forum posts at the end of the month?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Pathetic clown. You're the one bragging and bitching and also the one pleading not to brag. Can you be more mental than this?

Quit HC as soon as possible. You have serious mental issues and clearly HC is part of your life. What happens if ucool closes HC? You'll go suicidal? Stab yourself? Shoot yourself? Hang yourself? No more rank1 arena/wog/legendary/rank1 retard/rank1 forum clown&whiner etc? Good luck!

When was the last time you saw the sun? On your pc's desktop? Last time you breathe fresh air? Not so lately, I'm afraid. I rest my case. Dealing and arguing with mentals/idiots (as in true definition of "idiot" written in the dictionary) is not on my option list. Eventually they die all of a sudden.
    I don t understand you ppl. Why you even replay and why do you defense against? This isn t the real world and you get mad and atack without knowing the point. I don t even know what's with all the hate you even broather to read that 18 lines text, bold some phrases and point something for what? Do you feel happy ? You can change something with this? Even her explanation isn t perfect and some details don t worth to be mentioned.. you prove her point : you ( and all others that do like you ) are toxic for the comunity. You just give her a chance to replay and say that to you even with "many few words". You don t defend blabla from this thread or someone else you defend yourself before you ll end like him. But with this atack/defence style being rude or tring to make her looking bad will just separate you from the others that could support you and throw you in the line with blabla . I m waiting for shortroundJR too. I won t replay anymore i asked some questions just too see how you truly are and hope you ll realize that you re actions and replays are pointless and useless.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

I'm not defending nobody. But surely I can take the role of judge, jury and executioner if needed. You have a long time waiting for that "shortroundjr" to come up. My point was, at first, as any other sane person, to suggest him/her to add blablabla to ignore list, instead of opening shitty threads like this, thus giving him more space to do his clowny acts in public. But the bitch taunted me with offtopic discussions about a suggestion regarding MM positions. No bro, I can't stand that. Furthermore, she started bragging how good she/he is and what a vast knowledge about HC she/he has, pleading not be the one bragging afterwards. What kind of bs is this?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    So what's your idea of proving it? I need to post for you here how many times I've been 1st in arenas?Or how many successful defendings in arenas I have maybe? Does 15 times defending in a row mean something? Sorry I couldn't possibly count all that as almost every single day in those 2 years I've been under rank 10 and 90% of that time rank 1-3(maybe missed few days due to real life issues at given time). And all that while being outside the top ranked guilds and fighting all of them for award time, keeping my rank and ofc with no MS hero ever until released to public(being VIP lower than 11). And about WoG I wrote above so no need to repeat myself. But also must say people in my guild who I showed my lineups have thanked me as they were stuck at some point and now made a progress with it. But what should be the reason for me to post all this randomly at forum for no reason? So if you expect me to come here to brag about myself in order to prove a point you're asking a wrong person. I just do what it takes to be the best that I can and I'm not the one who likes to brag, I'm simply arrogant at some points because I chose so and know enough to be and don't need an approval from forum for it. I need it where it belongs-in game, that's where I show my knowledge and I'm very successful in it without spending huge amounts of money to achieve it, only with good strategy and thinking. Reason why I'm here at all is to read updates, read constructive suggestions from certain people cause no one knows it all and there is always something to learn, read about issues in game cause as we all know have been many many over all this time and help someone if I can. But occasionaly certain dumb questions or people who keep being ignorant even when you prove them the right point simply hurt my brain sometimes, I can't help myself with that. I don't need you to like me or admire me, people who I need to like me are in my life, not in some forum.
    And good job on turning a thread being about my likeability, I didn't realize that's a crucial clue in case where someone swears to every single person who dares to post a positive opinion about this game. I guess they're not entitled to it cause they're immediatelly "fanboys" ,"jackasses", "douchebags", "megatrolls"...and all the other words the one that is subject of this thread calls them.
    But hey excuse me for hating when someone can't make a sentence without use of: "f**k your mother". We should get more people like that cause they're very likeable clearly. Must be I'm the real douche here so I'm just gonna ignore this thread from now on may the Betty unban him so you read more of his priceless contribution to this forum and game! Cheers to that!
    tbh i didnt read all your reply here..

chill out i stated a fact... blablabla was internet troll for sure, but you were spreading hate too... by calling someone idiot, or discredit someone who have different opinion than you... so what so difference between you and him?? that is why this thread is so hypocrite to the max.

i can easily say, im one of numero uno players, my total power is just slightly below that Beef, my winning rate on WOG is 80%++... it is easy to say it, without any prove..

just give screenshot who the fck you are in-game..?? post your screenshot here, with your winning rate on WOG, rank in WOG, etc.. dont reply with some bullshit "i dont need to prove anything, why should i give you screenshot or anything like that", ... because your recent post up there is you are trying so hard to prove you are that Good player.. No i dont ask your "total power", because that money talks, we talk about skill here, yes skill in WOG!

cmon.. i dare you! if you are so easily call someone idiot, at least you must have some backbone in-game...!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    I'm not defending nobody. But surely I can take the role of judge, jury and executioner if needed. You have a long time waiting for that "shortroundjr" to come up. My point was, at first, as any other sane person, to suggest him/her to add blablabla to ignore list, instead of opening shitty threads like this, thus giving him more space to do his clowny acts in public. But the bitch taunted me with offtopic discussions about a suggestion regarding MM positions. No bro, I can't stand that. Furthermore, she started bragging how good she/he is and what a vast knowledge about HC she/he has, pleading not be the one bragging afterwards. What kind of bs is this?
    This thread worked well to get a player punished for things they should not be doing, then you join and do the same? not sure what your goal was? I thank op for starting the thread and for getting attention.