Thread: War of the noobmode !!!!!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

War of the noobmode !!!!!!!

3 stared latest champion setup wins 5 star setup in god of noobmode.Tell me ucool,are u fkcing trolling ??? Rabbits and the rest shit champs with 3 stars owns 5 stared champions with no problems.And how many times i can see that champ bar is full,but he does NOT CAST HIS ULT,for like 1-2 seconds just standing there and waiting on enemy team to kill him,is it intended? Does this game is made only for crazy people who waste tons of money ??? playing almost 1 and half year,but when i see shit like this,is there any reason to keep playing and purchasing some crystals at all? I MEAN - WHAT THE F@K !!!! 5 stars means he has MORE DMG,but not in this case? Then i dont see reason to get stars at all,just pick up new champs and go rule arenas.... If this will keep that way u can be sure u will lose some income,because i will not play illogical stupid games...

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    3 stared latest champion setup wins 5 star setup in god of noobmode.Tell me ucool,are u fkcing trolling ??? Rabbits and the rest shit champs with 3 stars owns 5 stared champions with no problems.And how many times i can see that champ bar is full,but he does NOT CAST HIS ULT,for like 1-2 seconds just standing there and waiting on enemy team to kill him,is it intended? Does this game is made only for crazy people who waste tons of money ??? playing almost 1 and half year,but when i see shit like this,is there any reason to keep playing and purchasing some crystals at all? I MEAN - WHAT THE F@K !!!! 5 stars means he has MORE DMG,but not in this case? Then i dont see reason to get stars at all,just pick up new champs and go rule arenas.... If this will keep that way u can be sure u will lose some income,because i will not play illogical stupid games...
    You better watch out with a post like that as you'll attract the fanboys like flies to shit. Here comes the douchebags now!!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yes happens a lot, the one he pulls just stands there at full energy refusing to ulti.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    You better watch out with a post like that as you'll attract the fanboys like flies to shit. Here comes the douchebags now!!!
    So, what you gonna do now?

Tell OP Bunny is shit and totally useless, like you did in other threads?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    About this one, I had made a thread some time ago and the reason this happens is that in modes where auto-fight is default (like arena-GA) heroes have a global cooldown for all their actions. When for example IE hexes an enemy thus filling his energy he still has to wait for this gcd in order to cast his ultimate.