Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Master Mage Team

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I prefer starting with heroes like LB or PM, because of their versatility. You still have some good leeway to adjust teams based on enemy picks..

HN, less so..
    Yeah LB and PM are more neutral choice, even Sorc too, sometimes I just use them to trick an enemy but Mani, HN and MM itself are pretty much clear choice where it's going. Yesterday I had battle again where I on purpose posted MM early and he just went posting her too lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Someone mirrored my Ancient protector today. It's the only annoying part about WotG to me, the mirror matches. Took both accounts to legendary. Cool feature in my opinion.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Digit View Post
    Someone mirrored my Ancient protector today. It's the only annoying part about WotG to me, the mirror matches. Took both accounts to legendary. Cool feature in my opinion.
    And both accounts are like a total of vip 20+ ?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

What does vip have to do with it? My 2* ooze really tips the scales...but to answer your question 11/14

the secret of War Hall to get level 4 ?? I started playing (again) recently, and I made it level 4 by myself, didn't know there was a secret.

And then about copying players, well after loosing so many times, then you go to ranking and check the defending teams etc, and you see what works and what not. So you can get some wins.

About WotG I actually hate choosing just even a single hero that is the same as the opponent team, but sometimes it's the only winning option... Also, some "well knwon" counters ddon't work for me coz my heroes have less stars or I am extremely unlucky. I also get unlucky with "automatic selection" because of connection problems which happen way more often in WotG... (except once that I won with Pilot and Ice mage - the pretty one)...

Anyway, I wanted to say that copying is a way to put you on the right track. I wish to experiment with old heroes too, but this way I'll never make it above level 20... and I want the reward too...

Quote Originally Posted by Frans jr View Post
    the secret of War Hall to get level 4 ?? I started playing (again) recently, and I made it level 4 by myself, didn't know there was a secret.

And then about copying players, well after loosing so many times, then you go to ranking and check the defending teams etc, and you see what works and what not. So you can get some wins.

About WotG I actually hate choosing just even a single hero that is the same as the opponent team, but sometimes it's the only winning option... Also, some "well knwon" counters ddon't work for me coz my heroes have less stars or I am extremely unlucky. I also get unlucky with "automatic selection" because of connection problems which happen way more often in WotG... (except once that I won with Pilot and Ice mage - the pretty one)...

Anyway, I wanted to say that copying is a way to put you on the right track. I wish to experiment with old heroes too, but this way I'll never make it above level 20... and I want the reward too...
    WH 4 used to be a mission impossible before they made an update to that and now no one needs a trick for it and sbout copying teams this was more about mirroring, it's fine if a person uses same team in different battle but it makes no sense to use exact same team in same battle and hope for good rng. That's just plain dumb, instead of finding a cointer they just copy what you do. Anyway, yes some heroes are needed in same battle but not entire team to be exactly the same

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    not sure why ppl talk about WH here, I'm waiting for WH 6 for weeks, I even keep resources near max Vault 5 and high resources in Furnace for weeks, till no news yet, so disappointed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    And both accounts are like a total of vip 20+ ?
    Ah the glorious non-vip master race! Why so jelly?

How does even possible. I cant even kick some ass with that build of yours.
    Life is too short to live, so make the most out of it... You can never change the world but you can do best to live with...
    God Bless to your Journey to life... http://adultreport.net/

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrytommy_doeat View Post
    How does even possible. I cant even kick some ass with that build of yours.
    who and what is that referencing?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I want to sell my account vip 12 almost 13 and lvl 103.. 100k/113k 930k all heroes power , 443 stars contact me on line falcon9966 or Twitter @BinThiiab for more information

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Devastator counters MM so well, I don't even know why people don't use him more.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Furore View Post
    Devastator counters MM so well, I don't even know why people don't use him more.
    He can work, but

1) he alone doesnīt counter an MM Team for certain - he only knocks MM back so she doesnīt get front dmg - normally, but occassionally it happens she isnīt really knockbacked behind next hero in row and/or she still dies with good timing through other dmg
    2) his knockback can be dodged....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    or he damages her but doesn't knock her back

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Furore View Post
    Only if enemy isn't smart enough to put something in front of MM when they see him...and he sometimes fails to knock her back