Thread: War of Gods prizes

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

War of Gods prizes

As it says on in game info, prizes are being distributed in end of month. Will it be the case for the first time or they will be distributed one month after it started?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Probably still on 1st November. That's how it was on test server- we played for only 10-15 days and got rewards for what we ranked at last day of month

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Probably still on 1st November. That's how it was on test server- we played for only 10-15 days and got rewards for what we ranked at last day of month
    Unless you know for sure your post is like verbal diarrhea. Let Betty or Ember reply as they should know!
    Unless you are now working for ucool?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Unless you know for sure your post is like verbal diarrhea. Let Betty or Ember reply as they should know!
    Unless you are now working for ucool?
    do you? you like to think you own the forum and invented trolling. Forum is a place for players to communicate, not just cuss and make false sex threats toward mothers, you should try it sometime.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    do you? you like to think you own the forum and invented trolling. Forum is a place for players to communicate, not just cuss and make false sex threats toward mothers, you should try it sometime.
    Was I posting to you?? Doesn't look like it So go fuck your mother and quit trolling all my posts jackass!! OH btw I didn't cuss or make false sex threats towards mothers in my original post that you trolled on so stop being a douchebag!! You are the ultimate Loser fanboy!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    As it says on in game info, prizes are being distributed in end of month. Will it be the case for the first time or they will be distributed one month after it started?
    Dear Leader
    The prizes are distributed on the last day of a calendar month at GMT 18:00. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty