Thread: War of Gods, shows I won but says I lost

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

War of Gods, shows I won but says I lost

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdddd.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	11914

The battle during the game showed that I won (2nd battle) I was extremely confused when we went to a 3rd round.
    The battle replay shows I won as well, the result says I lost and as a result, I lost a star...and consequently also lost a level up

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post

The battle during the game showed that I won (2nd battle) I was extremely confused when we went to a 3rd round.
    The battle replay shows I won as well, the result says I lost and as a result, I lost a star...and consequently also lost a level up
    Yes, According to Betty it's intended to work this way. It will work better if you get to VIP 20. Thanks for playing heroes charge!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post

Dear Leader
    We had an update a couple hours ago. Some fights would be affected during the course of the update. And if you use iOS version, please update the game from App Store to make it work right. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty