Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes of November

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Take your shit somewhere else, no one cares for it here. Heroes are decent for now, can be better but as proven with this month that both heroes can be good, they might as well adjust those 2 also
    Nope. I don't care what others think like you do. Just shut the fuck up if you don't like my posts. No ones forcing you to read them jackass. Don't go away mad, just go away!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Yeah...you'll get banned finally for this shit you're spreading around and I'm hoping now that everyone who's sick of reading all your crap and lies here will report all your posts like I do. Enjoy while it last, not for long for sure, no one likes douchbags

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yeah...you'll get banned finally for this shit you're spreading around and I'm hoping now that everyone who's sick of reading all your crap and lies here will report all your posts like I do. Enjoy while it last, not for long for sure, no one likes douchbags
    That's not very Lady-E-like.

Blablabla you are a pathetic annoying little $#%@,and we have to read your posts cause they are all over the place.you got some serious mental problems dude

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    Blablabla you are a pathetic annoying little $#%@,and we have to read your posts cause they are all over the place.you got some serious mental problems dude
    Report all his posts, I hope some forum mod appears and ban him.

Snitches get stitches and typically get found dead in the gutter. Nice to know your a rat!!! I don't post lies like betty, ember and ucool. I guess if no one likes douchebags then no one likes you because you are the Supreme King of Douchebags!!!I post just to annoy you!! It seems to be working. Ahahahahahaha Suck it up shit for brains!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    You have to read them? LOL. I guess your the one with serious mental issues if you HAVE to read them!! You must have some sort of OCD then? Party on OCD douchebag!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pepeda View Post
    Report all his posts, I hope some forum mod appears and ban him.
    I will stop posting if you cry for me ratboy. Please cry me a river then build a bridge and get over it!! You should really tell your mother to make the bad man stop!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    You have to read them? LOL. I guess your the one with serious mental issues if you HAVE to read them!!
    Best counter ever....well done man...ooops forgot to use CAPS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I like the cat. Looks like a really nice new addition.

BTW @BlaBlaBla: dude I have reported you because this forum is supposed to be about players who like this game. You just post hate speech and verbal diarrhea for the sake of it.

If you don't like the game or the company etc, just stay away instead of spreading your negative BS everywhere...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I post because i have no life in the real world, i have no friends, and no education.
    I agree. I report him daily, would love to see him off this site. No contributions, just hate speech. Enough already!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Snitches get stitches and typically get found dead in the gutter. Nice to know your a rat!!! I don't post lies like betty, ember and ucool. I guess if no one likes douchebags then no one likes you because you are the Supreme King of Douchebags!!!I post just to annoy you!! It seems to be working. Ahahahahahaha Suck it up shit for brains!!!
    Nice one. It's hard to lie when you don't know anything, isn't it? Ignorance is bliss..