Thread: War of god bug

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

War of god bug

I manage to kill one of opponent hero and him substitution show up. All my heroes still alive at the end of battle but i still lose. What's happen? Already happen twice to me. Make me lost star. Look the second battle. I should have won from first battle and second.

Server 113 amun shin
    Id: 16960559
    Give me back my star

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lain View Post
    I manage to kill one of opponent hero and him substitution show up. All my heroes still alive at the end of battle but i still lose. What's happen? Already happen twice to me. Make me lost star. Look the second battle. I should have won from first battle and second.

Server 113 amun shin
    Give me back my star
    Edit: Oh, I see. 5v6. Good luck. Sounds like quite the bug.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Did you watch replay? I see in that team you have NA and there is a certain issue when people use NA who teleports in the moment when enemy's substitute is entering battle so this might be a result of that bug. I'm wrtting to support about it right now. My guildmates posted some replays with that funny issue but I think it's also affecting the result sometimes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I watched the replay. All my heroes still alive at the end of battle. So don't need for my na for entering battle.

Than might be that their known error with replays that show one thing and result shows another..never understood it quite completely but other say it's possible so I'll take that as most probable thing that happened but try writing to support in-game they should be able to check your replay and see what happened or if it was beteween apple and android user that might be the issue when replay shows one thing and result another

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    yeah fix that this bug Betty / Ember

if you killed 1 enemy, and then his sub will come out, if it the game is timeout, i think it calculates the most damage team

even the other team hasn't used the sub... the team not using the sub yet should win, since it is 5v6

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Server 113 amun shin
    Give me back my star
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It will be fixed in the next update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    bug in war of the gods. i should in win, but in result i lost. please fix the bug.
    i am in sever 34

image 1 :

image 2 :

image 3 :

[QUOTE=IshakSie;253831]bug in war of the gods. i should in win, but in result i lost. please fix the bug.
    i am in sever 34

Dear Leader
    We had an update a couple hours ago. Some fights would be affected during the course of the update. If you use iOS version, please update the game from App Store to make it work right. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 10-17-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Server 113 amun shin
    Give me back my star
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20161019-120958.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	11931

Just had the same happen to me. My bunny died, and my opponent had no heros die, but I won. Please, address this BUG.

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post

Just had the same happen to me. My bunny died, and my opponent had no heros die, but I won. Please, address this BUG.
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id as well as your opponent's in-game name to check please? And if you use iOS version, please check and see if the update button is available in App Store to confirm that the game is updated. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 10-20-2016 at 02:56 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id as well as your opponent's in-game name to check please? And if you use iOS version, please check and see if the update button is available in App Store to confirm that the game is updated. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Account number: 26521632

Opponent name: (VN)DungLv24

I do not use iOS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i have different problem here, why almost everytime i am done selecting heroes its suddenly crashed when in loading screen? it happen almost all the time made me lose the battle , n my QOC stopped working like she used to be ... [QUOTE=Betty;253862]
    Quote Originally Posted by IshakSie View Post
    bug in war of the gods. i should in win, but in result i lost. please fix the bug.
    i am in sever 34

Dear Leader
    We had an update a couple hours ago. Some fights would be affected during the course of the update. If you use iOS version, please update the game from App Store to make it work right. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post

Looks like his UC entered the battle in last seconds and you won because you dealt more damage. If he didn't have heroes dead UC wouldn't show up at all in stats, check image from the one you quoted, on the side where substitute didn't enter battle it doesn't show up, only 5 heroes and on side where it did it shows all 6 of them