Thread: Leveling too slow

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Leveling too slow

I wanted to go back to this game. Had a break for more than a year and im a vip 10. I cant make a new game.
    I hope ucool can implement some come back event!

too bad fag.go play pokemons.more than a year?your game is as good as dead

Quote Originally Posted by natycale View Post
    I wanted to go back to this game. Had a break for more than a year and im a vip 10. I cant make a new game.
    I hope ucool can implement some come back event!
    New server

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah you're better off joining a new server

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I also stop playing when version 2.0 was released (the quality downgrade was too painfull). I started playing recently, I was VIP 13 (Im not sure how the hell I wasted so much money in this...) and lvl 96. But anyway, you will have lots of adventages, to start with, you'll have a ton of grand arena coins, you can upgrade some heroes very fast. Also if you join a good guild, most players won't pick purple/orange items since they want the red ones, so you can get lots of stuff too. And well, the game got way better with raids on time rift and trials. leveling up is a little bit faster. And since the leveling above level 100 is kind of crazy, I think I can make it until lvl 100 before many of my guildmates make it to 105 (or even 104). At those level though, gear is so much powerful than lvl starts to matter less. (for example arena if you can right counter teams, you just need to have them on red, red+1, it doesn't matter that they outlevel you 4 or 5 levels)
    Lots of reasons for what you might want to try playing again on your old server.