Thread: Official Thank You!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Official Thank You!

From one of your biggest critics...

Thank You for the update, and finally making a well balanced new feature(War of Gods) for gear!!! What makes it so good is that High VIP gets an advantage, but not enough to completely dominate.

Also Thank You for the Red-R1 gear in the shops.

This is may favorite update to date, so now you know it is not all piss and vinegar from me!

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post

Thank You for the update, and finally making a well balanced new feature(War of Gods) for gear!!! What makes it so good is that High VIP gets an advantage, but not enough to completely dominate.

This is may favorite update to date, so now you know it is not all piss and vinegar from me!
    Are you kidding me or just smoking crack? This has to be the worst update ever. It would be nice to fix this broken game before trying to add more features that don't work. WOG is total bullshit. It would be nice if it didn't crash every time I'm at selection screen for one. Would be nice to if they fixed training field and all other broken, bugged aspects of this game before introducing more pathetic non=functional features. Just my 2 cents!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    it works realy good for me. i dont understand at all what you are saying. seriously...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post

Agreed!
    Really good news & feature, long time after multiple daily events of launching ver 2.0.
    +1 for you uCool!
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Nice feature my only beef is that its too time consuming,as are some other aspects of the game and many will be displeased
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    yeah but with this new update maybe they will make gc harder and put at least some red 2 fragments...and a daily for wog..
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What makes it so good is that High VIP gets an advantage, but not enough to completely dominate. <<< u fkcing kidding me??? for real??? all new champs who has only 3 stars rapes 5 stared champion setups with no probs.... little advantage??? ID SAY FUCKING HUGE ADVANTAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Probably the best Feature in the game actually even if he needs some little bugs correction
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    What makes it so good is that High VIP gets an advantage, but not enough to completely dominate. <<< u fkcing kidding me??? for real??? all new champs who has only 3 stars rapes 5 stared champion setups with no probs.... little advantage??? ID SAY FUCKING HUGE ADVANTAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    you have 3 fights and only need to win 2. Thereīs no Advantage of lvl or gear, as everyone has same.
    You can fight as often as you want, you canīt fall below lvl20 if you reached it once

So compared to Arena/GA - donīt you think this is much more equal?

With correct Setups itīs easily possible to beat a Setup against VIP heroes - or at least win whole match - Show me that in Arena, where you have 5 free tries in 1 day against 1 Team that could be higher in Level and better geared

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    you have 3 fights and only need to win 2. Thereīs no Advantage of lvl or gear, as everyone has same.
    You can fight as often as you want, you canīt fall below lvl20 if you reached it once

So compared to Arena/GA - donīt you think this is much more equal?

With correct Setups itīs easily possible to beat a Setup against VIP heroes - or at least win whole match - Show me that in Arena, where you have 5 free tries in 1 day against 1 Team that could be higher in Level and better geared
    And you can add the fact that in arena it's approximatively 99% the same team at 1 hero differ and totally determinate by the rng

InWoG Ok really high spender get little advantage, more stars, more training but like you tell with good strategy you can definitively compensate
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Wow, smells like total fanyboy diarrhea in this thread, someone open the windows the shit is piled high!!!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Wow, smells like total fanyboy diarrhea in this thread, someone open the windows the shit is piled high!!!
    Only after you came and unload your nonsense

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Wow, I cannot afford a decent phone! I cry like a baby!
    Exactly! We knew that.