Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ucool disapoints again

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ucool lie , server 172 don't have 24 slot and red or red1 item ,ember please check,in our server we are high level , why we don't have this update.

Yes but server 172 don't have 24 slot .what they are doing ?ucool joke with me .

Ember please check for server 172 we don't have 24 slot red and red1 item in the shop that the newest update version .please be fair ,why our server don't have this update? Please give me a reason ,I am high vip member in that server .

Ember ,Please put 24 slot and red or red1 item in the shop in server 172 .i am high vip in that server and level 100 now, need only red and red 1 item than the purple and orange item .then mail sent us that have change but in our server but we no see 24 slot and red or red1 item in any shop .please be fair and take action for my request asap,don't make me disappointed again.no ppl answer and take action.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz888 View Post
    Ember ,Please put 24 slot and red or red1 item in the shop in server 172 .i am high vip in that server and level 100 now, need only red and red 1 item than the purple and orange item .then mail sent us that have change but in our server but we no see 24 slot and red or red1 item in any shop .please be fair and take action for my request asap,don't make me disappointed again.no ppl answer and take action.
    Dont bother. Ucool just dont care about new servers. You can just forget about Red and Red+1 gear in shops as it feels that Ucool is going to ignore this topic.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz888 View Post
    Forget it! it wont happen! i have 2 accounts 68 (old) and & 177, only server below170 have this update newer server 170+ will not have it