Thread: War of god - fix it

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

War of god - fix it

I made 4 battles and then it stoped. No search. I cant fight with anyone. Since morning. Your techsupport asked me to send a screennshots in English.

Betty, Ember, what are you going to do? How long i have to wait for your answer? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

Well as you all see they dont fucking care. I stuck in level7 coz they do nothing. THEY DO NOTHING all day long. their even didnt say any word.

Think before waste your money for them. Im done. Fuck you not cool

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Well as you all see they dont fucking care. I stuck in level7 coz they do nothing. THEY DO NOTHING all day long. their even didnt say any word.

Think before waste your money for them. Im done. Fuck you not cool
    Your lucky, I haven't been able to progress at all since it always locks at the second fight character selection screen for me. Another useless bugged bullshit feature that doesn't work. Good job ucool, your staff all have shit for brains as usual. You ever even gonna try and fix training field??? Guess not you useless cunt douchebags!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

I made 4 battles and then it stoped. No search. I cant fight with anyone. Since morning. Your techsupport asked me to send a screennshots in English.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? And when did it happen please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? And when did it happen please?
    ID26461788

I dont know why i tell you i wrote when it happened in the main post. Your techsupport in game know my id. It looks like you still make fun of me

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    ID26461788

I dont know why i tell you i wrote when it happened in the main post. Your techsupport in game know my id. It looks like you still make fun of me
    Dear Leader
    The forum doesn't have any of player's in-game information. And I won't be able to know who you are until I get your account ID. Our developer will look into your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

The forum doesn't have any of player's in-game information.
    You asked for time when it happened though you saw time of my main post where i told when it happened

Why did i send so many screenshots to your techsupport in game? For what? Who did read my masseges? I cant play WoG since yday morning - what about compensation?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You put a lot of time in this game posting and playing for someone who hates this so bad,blablabla that is

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    You put a lot of time in this game posting and playing for someone who hates this so bad,blablabla that is
    My exacts thoughts lately :P

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    I'll do my best to discourage anyone to ever put another cent into the abomination the uncaring hateful staff of Unotcool have turned this game into until they start acting like normal caring human beings that are accountable for this fucking mess!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug