Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: War of Gods Question

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    2-3 hours? It is always 3 hours

But yeah, it's not worth the gem costs for slots at all, not even for speed up opening.
    Amounts are based on rank-level you have when you win the chest and then random between min-max amounts, but what I remember from testserver, even chests at legendary level are not really amazing (beside a quite high amount of gold)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Why is countdown not even automatic?

I add some questionīs here

1) Once you reach legendary Level - is it possible to fall back to lvl25 (and lower)?
    2) Amount of trophies you win/gain at legendary Status - how is that calculated - didnīt find any logic on testserver
    3) Heroes are Lvl105, fully skilled and r2 geared - but what about Training and academy?
    If you check the "free" heroes - they have no Training/academy boost at all - so I would think same applies to your normal heroes:
    Either they have no Training at all - or more likely: actual trainingsboost your hero have is applied
    Can this be confirmed?
    4) How long does this season last? Rules say one season lasts one month - so as this was released in middle of October:
    - Does it end End of October, next season is then 1st Nov - 30th Nov or
    - Does it last until 12/13th November (so 1 month)
    5) not really a question:
    Rules for a win are same as in GA - if itīs timeout those with more heroes alive win, if same, those who dealt more dmg, BUT:
    It seems Substitutes are not considered! I lost a fight where enemy killed NO Hero at all from my Team (so my Substitute never entered battle), but I killed 1 hero of enemy Team and his Substitute entered battlefield
    It then ran to timeout and I lost because Opponent did more dmg - this doesnīt seem correct. I killed one hero more as he did, and with 6 heroes fighting (not same time, but still), itīs clear he can easily do more dmg.

6) also not a question:
    I can remember on testserver Sapper jumped on MM, as maxed she has more INT as Sorc,Mani,LB,Chap (you can check that on calculator site or in past on testserver).
    On normal Server now this does not happen...Sapper jumps to someone else
    Is it possible that somehow it considers to determine highest INT hero, your "real" hero stats not the one MM should have at lvl105 full r2?
    As at the state I currently have MM/LB/CHAP/SORC - MM has less INT then the others...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I add some questionīs here

1) Once you reach legendary Level - is it possible to fall back to lvl25 (and lower)?
    2) Amount of trophies you win/gain at legendary Status - how is that calculated - didnīt find any logic on testserver
    3) Heroes are Lvl105, fully skilled and r2 geared - but what about Training and academy?
    If you check the "free" heroes - they have no Training/academy boost at all - so I would think same applies to your normal heroes:
    Either they have no Training at all - or more likely: actual trainingsboost your hero have is applied
    Can this be confirmed?
    4) How long does this season last? Rules say one season lasts one month - so as this was released in middle of October:
    - Does it end End of October, next season is then 1st Nov - 30th Nov or
    - Does it last until 12/13th November (so 1 month)
    5) not really a question:
    Rules for a win are same as in GA - if itīs timeout those with more heroes alive win, if same, those who dealt more dmg, BUT:
    It seems Substitutes are not considered! I lost a fight where enemy killed NO Hero at all from my Team (so my Substitute never entered battle), but I killed 1 hero of enemy Team and his Substitute entered battlefield
    It then ran to timeout and I lost because Opponent did more dmg - this doesnīt seem correct. I killed one hero more as he did, and with 6 heroes fighting (not same time, but still), itīs clear he can easily do more dmg.

6) also not a question:
    I can remember on testserver Sapper jumped on MM, as maxed she has more INT as Sorc,Mani,LB,Chap (you can check that on calculator site or in past on testserver).
    On normal Server now this does not happen...Sapper jumps to someone else
    Is it possible that somehow it considers to determine highest INT hero, your "real" hero stats not the one MM should have at lvl105 full r2?
    As at the state I currently have MM/LB/CHAP/SORC - MM has less INT then the others...
    1. Once legendary, you stay legendary.

2. From test server, there appears to be no logic on trophies awarded.

3. Training field boosts are supposed to be maxed for all heros, and academy boost did not apply on the test server. I just checked today's free windmaster stats and you are correct, it does not show training boost. Mine also shows windmaster academy boost.

4. I await betty's response.

5. I have not had this happen to me, but have considered it. If you have no dead heros and your opponent has one dead hero, you should definitely win by that standard, and not move on to the next standard of damage.

6. See answer to #4.

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    1. Once legendary, you stay legendary.
    How do you know for sure? We all got promoted to legendary Status on testserver, not sure if before anyone reached it already -
    but then finding an Opponent was almost impossible - so I didnīt do much fights (and even less losses) to see if you lose enough trophies (so fall back to 0 and then lose more) you can fall back to lvl25

3. Training field boosts are supposed to be maxed for all heros, and academy boost did not apply on the test server. I just checked today's free windmaster stats and you are correct, it does not show training boost. Mine also shows windmaster academy boost.
    Yes, I know - but on testserver your heroes were Lvl105 full r2/Training maxed (beside the 4 that was set to 0 Training later) anyway - not just in WoG.
    Itīs true Academy boosts did not show on hero stats, but not 100% sure if they werenīt applied - as I farmed 1 book on testserver, crafted it,
    but could not do any research as once book was crafted all skill Points were maxed already (but still not shown on hero stats)

So it still can be either trainingsboosts do not apply at all for WoG - what I donīt think or Training/Academy stats have same logic as Stars/Legendary Status ->
    it is same as you have normally on your heroes outside WoG
    Rules do not mention Training/Academy anywhere (so itīs not clear)

Also fights feel a bit different as on testserver - e.g. Chap/LB Combo still good, but not so strong as on testserver, where Chap healed so much that the energy she gained from LB almost fill her energy to max again and
    so it was kind of normal (especially in MM Team) she utlied 4-5 times and more per battle. And I think the difference is because she isnīt trained (and mine is not trained at all)...fully trained she has 4700 MP more (and 89 Magic crit - but not sure if heals can crit)

How do you know for sure? We all got promoted to legendary Status on testserver, not sure if before anyone reached it already -
    but then finding an Opponent was almost impossible - so I didnīt do much fights (and even less losses) to see if you lose enough trophies (so fall back to 0 and then lose more) you can fall back to lvl25
    See #6 under WoG rules, "once you reach legendary you will not lose stars"

Yes, I know - but on testserver your heroes were Lvl105 full r2/Training maxed (beside the 4 that was set to 0 Training later) anyway - not just in WoG.
    Itīs true Academy boosts did not show on hero stats, but not 100% sure if they werenīt applied - as I farmed 1 book on testserver, crafted it,
    but could not do any research as once book was crafted all skill Points were maxed already (but still not shown on hero stats)

So it still can be either trainingsboosts do not apply at all for WoG - what I donīt think or Training/Academy stats have same logic as Stars/Legendary Status ->
    it is same as you have normally on your heroes outside WoG
    Rules do not mention Training/Academy anywhere (so itīs not clear)
    Does anyone have a screen shot of original Rules? I think they have changed. I believe previously, training field stat's were included. Now they are not. On the test server, I opened all the books in academy, lol. As I said before, academy bonus is now displayed on free heros.

I look forward to Betty's explanation on training field and academy in WoG.

Also fights feel a bit different as on testserver - e.g. Chap/LB Combo still good, but not so strong as on testserver, where Chap healed so much that the energy she gained from LB almost fill her energy to max again and
    so it was kind of normal (especially in MM Team) she utlied 4-5 times and more per battle. And I think the difference is because she isnīt trained (and mine is not trained at all)...fully trained she has 4700 MP more (and 89 Magic crit - but not sure if heals can crit)
    I have noticed the same. I think this may indicated that training stats are not maxed.

Does anyone have a screen shot of original Rules? I think they have changed. I believe previously, training field stat's were included. Now they are not. On the test server, I opened all the books in academy, lol. As I said before, academy bonus is now displayed on free heros.

I look forward to Betty's explanation on training field and academy in WoG.
    I have Screenshots that I posted my guildmates, but can't look up now
    But here you can check Alendris video, around minute 3 he scrolls through the rules on testserver and as I remembered also there was no word about training and Academy
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-It-s-Working-!!

Anyway, there are some changes:
    Rule #5 is different, on testserver it wasn't like that you don't lose level from lvl16-20
    Also the initial trophys you get was 1000 not 200p as now
    2 differences, but for the better...

But I think gem costs for opening chests are higher now... But don't really care for the chests anyway

I have Screenshots that I posted my guildmates, but can't look up now
    But here you can check Alendris video, around minute 3 he scrolls through the rules on testserver and as I remembered also there was no word about training and Academy
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-It-s-Working-!!

Anyway, there are some changes:
    Rule #5 is different, on testserver it wasn't like that you don't lose level from lvl16-20
    Also the initial trophys you get was 1000 not 200p as now
    2 differences, but for the better...

But I think gem costs for opening chests are higher now... But don't really care for the chests anyway
    Yes, they really need to rethink the chest rewards. I saw someone suggest that they throw random decent rewards in. As it stands now, I would never pay for extra slots or to pay off timers.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Again, don't pay for extra slots unless they make it so that the timers on all slots can activate at the same time.
    Since you can only open one timer right now, it's not worth the price or upgrade AT ALL.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    It actually amazes me that henrychink and bertbabbler think ucools gonna answer your posts. You 2 must be new here!!! LOL Fucking noobz!!

What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    does training values affect the wog battles?

Although you don't see powers, I would definitely say yes.
    On testserver all (except 4 heroes set to 0 training) are fully trained and the fights feel different.