Thread: WotG stat question

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

WotG stat question

Does anyone know for sure or not if max training levels or extra academy stats are included when battling in WotG? Thanks in advance

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DarwinDave View Post
    Does anyone know for sure or not if max training levels or extra academy stats are included when battling in WotG? Thanks in advance
    If you check free heroes of the day (click on them in first WoG Screen) you can check their stats and see they have 0 Training and academy boost - on test Server they are maxed (as all heroes except 4 are there)
    Or to be more exact : they have same trainingsfield boosts as your normal heroes have - I see AS today as free hero and he has exact same Training as my normal AS have, while the other 5 free heroes have 0 Training,
    because I didnīt train them.

Training/academy is not mentioned at all in rules - so I would say, for Training and Academy same is valid as it is for Stars and legendary Status: itīs same as you have on your heroes outside WoG

Also fights on testserver feel different and guess that is also because there all are max trained (in General and so also in WoG)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    If you check free heroes of the day (click on them in first WoG Screen) you can check their stats and see they have 0 Training and academy boost - on test Server they are maxed (as all heroes except 4 are there)
    Or to be more exact : they have same trainingsfield boosts as your normal heroes have - I see AS today as free hero and he has exact same Training as my normal AS have, while the other 5 free heroes have 0 Training,
    because I didnīt train them.

Training/academy is not mentioned at all in rules - so I would say, for Training and Academy same is valid as it is for Stars and legendary Status: itīs same as you have on your heroes outside WoG

Also fights on testserver feel different and guess that is also because there all are max trained (in General and so also in WoG)
    Same for me for AS. Mine has no training bonus, but academy bonus shows. So, I agree: stars, legendary, training bonus and academy bonus depend on you individual stats.

It would be nice if BETTY would confirm this.