Thread: Depth voice nerfed for 3 weeks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Depth voice nerfed for 3 weeks

I wonder how many noticed her ult cant even reach opponents backline since one update last month. And duration also shortened.

So all we expect from ucool regarding old heroes is this...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    LOL - don't use her, because she is old weak hero.
    If nerf is true, then Ucool really has no clue to what need to be done.
    New on this forum, but "old" in the game. LVL 101+ 1M Club, VIP15.
    Followed this forum for a long time without posting. Until recently )

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Her ulti has a range, as lot of skills have....at certain combinations it will not reach enemy far at backline (e.g. DW charge and/or Sorc knockback push her more to own half of battlefield and enemy backline standing also more far at back)
    Havenīt really stopped time...but feel duration is still same - a bit shorter as in (longer ago) past because of 35% under control time reduction a lot heroes have.

btw - I wouldnīt call her weak....at r2 she can deal quite some (small) AOE dmg, her net delays TF roll(s) or AS jumps and her clones are good distraction for TaP.

Like most females she was on bench because RF was highly used - but in attack Teams against Teams without RF she can be great.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    stop defending ucools shitiness chinaski,get a life useless piece o shit and prepare yo mama for the gangbang,ucool employees must fuck her

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Kabouris cracks me up all the time

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    stop defending ucools shitiness chinaski,get a life useless piece o shit and prepare yo mama for the gangbang,ucool employees must fuck her
    !!!!!!!!!!
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    You got that, Henry? Get rekt. LOL
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Well, i will just say that in my server we had been having troubles with a team in arenas. And yesterday a guildie found a good counter for it, and... yes, it includes DV. So now all in my guild took her from the memories chest, undust her, and she is having fun again I think many of us will make her R1/2 (almost everybody have her R).

So, maybe she is not meta, but, she is very good hero in specific teams. Now with the next NA Legendary, maybe she has a come back for more uses.

and if Im not wrong her ULT was FULL SCREEN always. I noticed it stopped being like that weeks ago too and became range one... it sucks

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, say and think what you want... Truth is the truth.
    Most immature posts just make me smile (and feel pity same time) anyway...

On hcharge.tk you can look up ranges of most hero skills and for DV that has always been there and was not changed.
    As said with Dw and especially Sorc knockbacks positions and so ranges between enemy and own team are different as it was in past without them and so it happens more often someone is out of range..

See also post more as 8 months ago... (and there are others as well)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...imate-question

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    It was never full screen. I remember seeing LB not being hit by sleep often.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    It felt like it was always full screen to me, and i did absolutely notice the dif not long ago. Maybe they changed the range, maybe not, but after i noticed it i stopped using her. All of a sudden wouldnt hit any backliners. I thought i was going crazy, but ucool always keeps us in the dark so cant say for sure.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    btw - I wouldnīt call her weak....at r2 she can deal quite some (small) AOE dmg, her net delays TF roll(s) or AS jumps and her clones are good distraction for TaP.

Like most females she was on bench because RF was highly used - but in attack Teams against Teams without RF she can be great.
    agreed, she's not a tier 1 hero but still a very viable hero compared to other original toons, shes still useful in PvP and PvE

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    It felt like it was always full screen to me, and i did absolutely notice the dif not long ago. Maybe they changed the range, maybe not, but after i noticed it i stopped using her. All of a sudden wouldnt hit any backliners. I thought i was going crazy, but ucool always keeps us in the dark so cant say for sure.
    It wasn't full-screen. The reason why not many noticed was because the far-back heroes (Mystic, LB, WD) were useless and unused. Then LB got a buff, but was still highly underestimated by most. DW wasn't used, Cmdo wasn't either, so there wasn't the same formation breakers back then.

Now we have plenty of backlaners, and DW is a strong tank with his legendary, so DV has dropped. And with RF, high magic damage dealers and new gear tiers, her survivability isn't as good as it once was

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    People also forget that TF, Sorceress combination or or any other new meta/MS hero with a push back skill forces DV attack direction to that side, only AS/PS /NA could teleport, swap positions and even then DV would still trigger their targets. Again that's where TF roll and Sorceress Knock back skill changed things.