Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bug with ultimates

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    That post was so called for!! So Betty and Ember seem to just be the go-betweens for contact to the almighty developers/production/coders or whatever. I call bullshit on that premise. It's just the programmers don't give a fuck about service so they concocted this scheme to misdirect us into thinking that we can't talk to them. This is how they can continue to sell an inferior product with poor support and accountability. Ucool or Betty/Ember doesn't do anything to help anyone on these forums beyond the scope of anything to do with ucool fleecing your pockets. Oh btw how do you know that Betty isn't doing the coding? Betty and Ember lie all the time on these forums!!

This game has gone to total shit and is becoming worse with every update/patch/ninja nerf. They don't respect their own customers so why the fuck should I talk nice to them. I tend to tell it like it is whenever I see abuse at the hands of the company that's supposed to be supporting us and helping their playerbase. Fuck your obtuse and dense and really starting to sound like your on the ucool payroll or worse their ultimate fanboy!! You really need to wake the fuck up and see this for what it truly is!! I actually really love this game and hate to see it driven into the ground by a bunch of greedy nasty people who couldn't care less. Quite the business model for success. If Heroes Charge fails, ucools attitude is so what, we will just open another game under another company name? They are acting really despicable and are being so underhanded. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US. Let it sink in as it's the truth.

This has to be the dumbest think you've typed to date. They don't read the posts they are responding too. I'll say it again. They don't read the posts they are responding too. This just shows that they don't care, they don't respect, and they want you to be frustrated. When reading comprehension is totally non-existent for your English forum administrator beyond your didn't get your gems messages, Houston we have a problem. Like lets move our game into the English speaking market and then hire a forum admin that doesn't know/understand the language and he will pass along messages he doesn't comprehend/understand. That just fucking brilliant isn't it? What an awesome business plan. Sounds like we have a real genius in HR! And you wonder why I'm so frustrated? Don't go away mad you poor pathetic excuse of a moronic retarded peon, just go away.
    Wow. Lol. Too much time on your hands.

Think what you want. I've been active on this forum for a long time and tried to bring many problems to light. My opinions aren't always shared, but your method of sharing is just crass.

I moved to a non-speaking country and work hard to learn a second language so I understand that it's not easy. And just because someone may not be able to write perfectly grammatical sentences, doesn't in any way mean they can't perfectly understand what you write. Reading comprehension and writing are completely different skills.

A lot of things have gone to sh*t, but I must say this WoG is actually a really cool feature. Much more of what I enjoy in the game - dueling and strategising. Ignore the stars issue, as I do, and just have fun building teams.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Yes, Betty has been thanked several times for passing information on that has lead to fixes.

There are more times where complaints have been made and nothing fixed, but again, Betty isn't to blame for those. The developers/production team choose what to prioritize, and Betty is just the voice.
    Ok this person is annoying as fuck. Either its betty in disguise or the biggest brown noser ever created. Shut up dude

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    Ok this person is annoying as fuck. Either its betty in disguise or the biggest brown noser ever created. Shut up dude
    Or just not a dick that likes to shred down someone who can't control the situation. This forum is meant to be for constructive conversation, not an excuse for bullying. And please stay on topic, or move your "piripiP is a brown-noser" to off-topic discussion where (also) no one actually cares.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Very good point about the whole dodge thing. I noticed that the other day when my griffen froze the other teams tarot and then my puppet master sent his AoE across the floor in which case the opposing teams TP dodged it. How does this make any sense??

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Or just not a dick that likes to shred down someone who can't control the situation. This forum is meant to be for constructive conversation, not an excuse for bullying. And please stay on topic, or move your "piripiP is a brown-noser" to off-topic discussion where (also) no one actually cares.
    Trust me bro, we ALL want to be civil and polite and all that good stuff. But when betty or ember consistantly gives us the middle finger for years we just dont give a fuck anymore. Thats why 90% of posts here are pessimistic and degrading. Bcuz ucool doesnt give a fuck about us so why should we give a fuck about their dumb feelings? Fuck em

Quote Originally Posted by Dab055 View Post
    Very good point about the whole dodge thing. I noticed that the other day when my griffen froze the other teams tarot and then my puppet master sent his AoE across the floor in which case the opposing teams TP dodged it. How does this make any sense??
    Thats just how the game is meant to be. A hero that is controlled can still dodge.