Thread: Looking for 4-6 new people on Server 151

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Looking for 4-6 new people on Server 151

Information on our guild...

We are currently the 2nd strongest guild on the server.

We are an English speaking guild, with a sprinkle of other countries mixed in.

We have room for 2-3 people.

Our guild averages at level 101

We have 13 people that are in the Top 50 for Power, with 3-4 more in that 51-60 range. (I am level 103 with 911k Power, and I am currently number 56 on our server)

The majority of our guild has been together for over a year.

We finish the GT in rank 5-8 about 80% of the time. Finish in the 3-4 range twice, 9-16 range 2 times and didn't make it out of the prelims 2 times as well(Early on)

Our guild consists of the following...

9 - 103
    11 - 102
    9 - 101
    9 - 100
    6 - 99
    3 - 98
    2 - 97
    1 - 96

Of those we have a few in-actives and we would like to replace them with good players that can get us past the 5-8 hump, and compete to win the GT.

Please message me if you are interested, I will give you our guild information then. Also if you have any questions on our requirements I can provide that as well.

Update:We finally made it to the final 4, and currently have no in-actives. We are still open to anyone that has interest in our guild, but at the moment we are full. Please message me if you have any interest, and good luck!

Cheers!

Bumpitty bump bump

We are now only looking for 2-3 people, but we would like you to have 8+ teams at 55k or better for the tournament. We don't give a shit about your level, as much as we do your heroes and team power levels

New Comers
    Good evening,
    I'm at team level 98 and looking for an active guild. I play every day.
    Cheers,
    Beowulf

We are still looking for 2-3 more players just updated our current guild roster and where we sit. Once again we made it to the 5-8 round. Just need 2-3 stronger players to get us to where we need to be.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...stribution-bug

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Spamming us with this rubbish will not get you an answer any faster, so stop mucking up every thread on this forum with your petulant whining you twat.

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Spamming us with this rubbish will not get you an answer any faster, so stop mucking up every thread on this forum with your petulant whining you twat.
    Sorry

So you apologize and then post the same nonsense again. Awesome. I have now made it my personal mission to report these posts as spam everywhere where such a post is not relevant to the thread topic. I do hope you get a response from Betty before you get banned form the forums.

Sorry

What is the story, BETTY? At least have enough balls to tell me you will not compensate me for ucool mistakes. That will give me time to transform into my blablablah jr alter ego. Because I am a child and spam everyone everywhere with shit that is entirely off-topic even though I am less likely to get an answer this way because I am annoying the fuck out of everyone everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So you apologize and then post the same nonsense again. Awesome. I have now made it my personal mission to report these posts as spam everywhere where such a post is not relevant to the thread topic. I do hope you get a response from Betty before you get banned form the forums.
    Pretty sure that is a fraudulent edit

Pretty sure it is still accurate, though. Anyhow, Guild on Server 151 still looking for 2 - 3 strong active players for GT.

Pretty sure that is a fraudulent edit

Updated our guild levels... Now looking for just one, maybe 2 people

We are full at the moment

Just updated our status. Also want to keep this thread bumped up, because we are always open to anyone that has interest in our guild.