Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Uncool blocking posts?!

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    13

    Uncool blocking posts?!

    I just read the post below, which only reflects the reality of the game, and IS RELATED TO GAMEPLAY:

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...fuck-you-ucool!

    But seems like ucool found their worst nightmare: the truth being spread and have the players aware of their actions and behavior and blocked it for their own convenience, instead of thinking about the users - as usual.
    The reasons stated in the topic above are between the same that are led him and many other players, including me (soon) to leave this game and will lead to its death. A shame.

    Today's lesson: greed and lies leads you to ruin: money isn't everything in life.

    BTW guys, anyone know what item should I get to be able to promote Admiral from White to Green?

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa, USA
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    I just read the post below, which only reflects the reality of the game, and IS RELATED TO GAMEPLAY:

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...fuck-you-ucool!

    But seems like ucool found their worst nightmare: the truth being spread and have the players aware of their actions and behavior and blocked it for their own convenience, instead of thinking about the users - as usual.
    The reasons stated in the topic above are between the same that are led him and many other players, including me (soon) to leave this game and will lead to its death. A shame.

    Today's lesson: greed and lies leads you to ruin: money isn't everything in life.

    BTW guys, anyone know what item should I get to be able to promote Admiral from White to Green?
    Hi igor,,
    I know we all have a right to post what we please.. I think the strong language for 1 and 2 the post should be in "feedback" not game guides.
    I speak up on issues in the game. If I was an admin,, I wouldn't rush to answer anyone that starts a thread with the F Bomb.
    Yeah, a lot of people have reached a breaking point with the game.. I am a VIP 12 so I paid out a few coins to play this game. I present my concerns in a respectful manner , in the proper forums.
    Maybe that was the issue for it being locked? 1st wrong forum 2) disrespectful talk.. you do catch more flies with honey then vinager
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

    We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by wardoctor42 View Post
    Hi igor,,
    I know we all have a right to post what we please.. I think the strong language for 1 and 2 the post should be in "feedback" not game guides.
    I speak up on issues in the game. If I was an admin,, I wouldn't rush to answer anyone that starts a thread with the F Bomb.
    Yeah, a lot of people have reached a breaking point with the game.. I am a VIP 12 so I paid out a few coins to play this game. I present my concerns in a respectful manner , in the proper forums.
    Maybe that was the issue for it being locked? 1st wrong forum 2) disrespectful talk.. you do catch more flies with honey then vinager
    WD, yes I disagree with offenses (nothing would justify), but in the other hand I understand the user's frustration, specially who invested a lot (he claims to be VIP14) - not talking about the time spent.
    All the concerns that I presented were ignored by ucool, even doing this in the correct forums.
    Unfortunately, we have to agree that ucool has done a lot of wrong moves (user's POV) only aiming $$$ - you can see the results: ppl are massively leaving the game.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa, USA
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    WD, yes I disagree with offenses (nothing would justify), but in the other hand I understand the user's frustration, specially who invested a lot (he claims to be VIP14) - not talking about the time spent.
    All the concerns that I presented were ignored by ucool, even doing this in the correct forums.
    Unfortunately, we have to agree that ucool has done a lot of wrong moves (user's POV) only aiming $$$ - you can see the results: ppl are massively leaving the game.
    Hi Igor,
    First , let me say thank you that we can have a civilized discussion.

    I agree with you 100% on the points you are putting forth. HC is leaning more towards the "high roller" players and leaving the more casual and not as much spenders out in the cold.

    Example: why not take some of them Guild Tornament heroes and put them in the "guild shop" ect so I can get a few of them for the GT? No I have to be in a super guild or a guild that places to get enough coins to get a GT hero in a timely manner. I had 1 dropped to me and the other I spent months building only to find out it's the lowest 1 on the list *sigh*

    You see I run a guild.. A modest guild. I had 10 retirements due to the added stuff and the unfair shift to the high VIP players in the game.

    I also know this..I hope they crack down on the cheat codes.. I know for a fact that some of them players are using "level generating" software.

    In this post here they did the number crunching.. 100K USD to make VIP 19!!! I am sure some of them spend that.. but all of them?? see below

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...205#post252205

    Well.. Thank you for speaking up.. all we can do is keep speaking up and in a respectful manner no matter how bad it gets until they get it, or we are heard which ever comes first
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

    We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    49
    I just want to comment about the "cheating" software - it's a scam , there's no gem hack in Heroes Charge. There's only one VIP19 in our game (beef from Japan) and he's legit.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa, USA
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I just want to comment about the "cheating" software - it's a scam , there's no gem hack in Heroes Charge. There's only one VIP19 in our game (beef from Japan) and he's legit.
    Thank you Archon. I thought maybe these "software" did work to some extent. I also know a select few does have the money to spend. I just see all these VIP 16 to18 in the GT and wondered if they really shelled out the cash.. I guess they did. Again thank you for informing me
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

    We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by wardoctor42 View Post
    Hi Igor,
    First , let me say thank you that we can have a civilized discussion.

    I agree with you 100% on the points you are putting forth. HC is leaning more towards the "high roller" players and leaving the more casual and not as much spenders out in the cold.

    Example: why not take some of them Guild Tornament heroes and put them in the "guild shop" ect so I can get a few of them for the GT? No I have to be in a super guild or a guild that places to get enough coins to get a GT hero in a timely manner. I had 1 dropped to me and the other I spent months building only to find out it's the lowest 1 on the list *sigh*

    You see I run a guild.. A modest guild. I had 10 retirements due to the added stuff and the unfair shift to the high VIP players in the game.

    I also know this..I hope they crack down on the cheat codes.. I know for a fact that some of them players are using "level generating" software.

    In this post here they did the number crunching.. 100K USD to make VIP 19!!! I am sure some of them spend that.. but all of them?? see below

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...205#post252205

    Well.. Thank you for speaking up.. all we can do is keep speaking up and in a respectful manner no matter how bad it gets until they get it, or we are heard which ever comes first
    Hi bro,

    Sorry for the delay. As you can see, I don't have that much time to play (and respond here as well), and this is one of my concerns about this game

    Yes, I agree with you as well. What's your guild?
    I was an Asylum member untill the last migration. I stayed in the current server exactly because I plan to leave the game soon.
    Even being in a guild that won almost all GTs (we lost 3 times I guess), it was pretty damn difficult to get GT chars... To give you an idea, I just completed 5* sorcerss last week. Also have 5* CA and 3*Chem.

    And yes, there is ppl who spend a LOT. Our guild wasn't majoritarily formed by rich guys, but there were some. Including the legend Soul. I believe he was in the penultimate VIP level.
    I heard that the guld Renesanco was in the server which Asy currently is, and they came to the server that I'm at this moment, and dude, all or almos all of their players are really high VIP. You can see by their total power and heroes.


    I wish the management team from ucool would really hear us, but apparently they think to be smarter than all of us =/

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I just want to comment about the "cheating" software - it's a scam , there's no gem hack in Heroes Charge. There's only one VIP19 in our game (beef from Japan) and he's legit.
    Well we know there is some way to hack the game as has been seen from people posting in In-game Issues where players have guild raid damage records with weak P+4 teams. So something definitely exists that allows you to hack the game to some extent - how far that can go though, I don't know.

  9. #9
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by blearutone View Post
    Well we know there is some way to hack the game as has been seen from people posting in In-game Issues where players have guild raid damage records with weak P+4 teams. So something definitely exists that allows you to hack the game to some extent - how far that can go though, I don't know.
    Those are entirely different things, and the security check in raids is disabled as a trap for "hackers" (not really hackers, but ok - I'll roll with that term).

    There's no gem hack in Heroes Charge simply because that data only exists on the servers - people can manipulate the gems in the client all they want, the server will not allow them to use gems that don't exist on the server.
    The closest thing you can do is steal credit cards and buy gems with them or try to scam apple into giving you a refund, but you can say that about every mobile game out there.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Those are entirely different things, and the security check in raids is disabled as a trap for "hackers" (not really hackers, but ok - I'll roll with that term).

    There's no gem hack in Heroes Charge simply because that data only exists on the servers - people can manipulate the gems in the client all they want, the server will not allow them to use gems that don't exist on the server.
    The closest thing you can do is steal credit cards and buy gems with them or try to scam apple into giving you a refund, but you can say that about every mobile game out there.
    Ah ok, not super savvy with all of this so cheers for all the info.

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    8
    I'm in complete agreement that there is no gem "hack". Even IF someone could somehow do it, ucool would delete the account as soon as it was discovered.

    All accounts, no to low to high VIP, are 100% legit.

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa, USA
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    Hi bro,

    Sorry for the delay. As you can see, I don't have that much time to play (and respond here as well), and this is one of my concerns about this game

    Yes, I agree with you as well. What's your guild?
    I was an Asylum member untill the last migration. I stayed in the current server exactly because I plan to leave the game soon.
    Even being in a guild that won almost all GTs (we lost 3 times I guess), it was pretty damn difficult to get GT chars... To give you an idea, I just completed 5* sorcerss last week. Also have 5* CA and 3*Chem.

    And yes, there is ppl who spend a LOT. Our guild wasn't majoritarily formed by rich guys, but there were some. Including the legend Soul. I believe he was in the penultimate VIP level.
    I heard that the guld Renesanco was in the server which Asy currently is, and they came to the server that I'm at this moment, and dude, all or almos all of their players are really high VIP. You can see by their total power and heroes.


    I wish the management team from ucool would really hear us, but apparently they think to be smarter than all of us =/
    Hi Igor,
    Thanks for your reply.. My guild and all my information in in my reply signature below..
    I hope you continue to play. But I understand where your coming from.. if the game isn't fun they why play?
    Would love you come to our guild if you need one and your always welcome to my guild or our allied guilds
    hope to see you around in HC
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

    We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •