Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Coming soon in game change...........the key word "Coming Soon" as 30th sep 2016

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

The Coming soon in game change...........the key word "Coming Soon" as 30th sep 2016

Today we all receive a in game mail from Ember, some is welcoming some is concerning as well but since we still have players that have quit the game but still pretty much in ucool forum for a reason, so i post the changes and let hear the opinion from them and others

AS WE ALL KNOW ALL THIS IS COMING SOON!^^ (HOW LONG?)

Changes on Heroes Camp:
    -Increased the Attributes bonus from the Training Field and reduced the training cost (How much?)
    -The Training time was reduced from 3 hours to 1 hour
    -Introduced a Queue function for heroes training so that players will not need to frequently login and train heroes
    -Intorduced the War Protection players can use it once for free every day and each War Protection last 8 hours
    -The cost of Instant Fininsh function is now based on the remaining time of the timer.
    -Introduce Level 6 buildings and lvl 5 & 6 books (pretty sure many not ready for lvl6 building)
    -When a player is online, Hus heroes Camp will not be searched by others player (A plus for me)

Others Changes
    -Add the hero Unsullied Champion to the Arena shop (Oct or Nov?)
    -Add the hero Queen of Nature to the Crusade shop (Oct or Nov?)
    -Arena and Crusade shop now have 24 slots
    -Players can now migrant to a newer server if the server is more than 1 year old (THis could be Good or Bad depend on players preference)

So what u guys think?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    All good, but 1 year is not enough to not put in disadvantage if max 105 player migrate. 1.5 year mb ok

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You really think the changes are good?

So question:
    who do you think you can plunder if everyone is
    1) able to protect himself for 8 hours
    2) not able to be plundered if online (which basically is let app open in Background or on Bluestacks maybe? )
    ???

Trainingsfield: Trainings 1 hour and Queue
    so basically usual suspects (and then even more) will have a couple of heroes fully trained in quite short time, at least much faster as now
    Those already have TF lvl35 and with WH6 TF might also get a higher cap (40/45...) - we all know some People will have that quite fast, while a lot still struggle to even have WH4/5 and trainingsfield maybe somewhere at 2x....
    With above mentioned changes it will get even harder for them to upgrade, as finding some good plunder Targets will get much worse..

So the gap between Players will get a lot bigger.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    i like all, but the migrate thing is meh

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You really Thing the changes are good.

So some:
    1) able to protect him for 8 hours
    2) not able to be plundered if online (which basically is let app open in Background or on Bluestacks)
    ???

so basically usual suspects (and then even more) will have a couple of heroes fully trained in quite short time, at least much faster as now
    Those already have TF lvl35 and with WH6 TF might also get a higher cap (40/45...) - we all know some People will have that quite fast, while a lot still struggle to even have WH4/5 and trainingsfield maybe somewhere at 2x....
    With above mentioned changes it will get even harder for them to upgrade, as finding some good plunder Targets will get much worse..

Open to any opinion, at least for me it will works and i knew others dont and will find it hard that why i say at least it work for me^^ ( I found another way to do it, if the changes affected my way, i just try to figure out another way) btw i am waiting other to reply u, u know u VERY FAMOUS in ucool forum

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You really Thing the changes are good.

So some:
    1) able to protect him for 8 hours
    2) not able to be plundered if online (which basically is let app open in Background or on Bluestacks)
    ???

UCool had to give some form of protection of our resources.
    Also, as a possible band-aid, I been hearing / reading about people plundering NPCs while searching.
    This "may" address finding targets? But not necessary address finding good loot to plunder.
    I have a feeling we're gonna be the beta testers again as usual though there's a "test" server available...

But, I think you already know what happens when a new thing/feature is introduced to the game.
    There's bound to be someone who will spend and use/exploit it to the maximum and reach the maximum fast.
    I don't think we can do much about the gap but we have no choice but to play catch-up.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You really think the changes are good?

So question:
    1) able to protect himself for 8 hours
    2) not able to be plundered if online (which basically is let app open in Background or on Bluestacks maybe? )
    ???

That thing about not able to plunder people who are online is very weird decision. Nobody asked for that, how they came with that decision? Only explanation is to be able to upgrade to War Hall 6 but it ruins all other aspects of War Hall.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    They will push the changes to the test server first before applied to live. The new Training results and higher WH production are live on test server. The rest will come soon.
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Ya, i only realize the online thing esp like henry say if we keep it on bluestack, i forget about that, it weird now

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    They will push the changes to the test server first before applied to live. The new Training results and higher WH production are live on test server. The rest will come soon.
    Is already in test server?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    And how are the values for 1 hour training? Can you check? I thought on test server all heroes were trained to the max already...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    Is already in test server?
    Canīt 100% tell if it was like that before, but found now some heroes are not trained anymore ( just some "exotic" like Lightning Master,Admiral...majority still is fully trained)

Did some Trainings, HP increase was almost always between around 80 to 140 - MP between 30-50, Crit and similar stats with low Maximum still 1-2 Points - all with some exceptions a bit lower/higher - so certainly better as now

Else I can see no changes - all buildings still capped at lvl5, TF at lvl35
    Trainingscost same, Trainings Duration same (3 hours) - no Queue, no WH protection (at least nothing you can switch on)

Think only WH ressource production has been raised to 15k Wood/ore/ 3k mercury in 10 hours

So not implemented yet to judge.

Updates on test server and in main game today. Not sure what either did. Maybe the people in the know will tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    Updates on test server and in main game today. Not sure what either did. Maybe the people in the know will tell us.
    Testserver - read above: Mainly some heroes not trained anymore and trainingsresults a bit buffed and WH ressource production slighty higher - else found no changes that arenīt also on normal game

Normal - Unsullied in Arena, Queen of Nature in Crusade shop - both Shops now have 24 Slots (but would not have seen any different items as before to buy)
    *Edit* heroes added was before patch - only got patch now - so need to check
    *Edit2* canīt see any changes on normal game - even done (and speed up) one Training and got same low boost as before - also else see no difference in heroes camp
    Maybe patch was just preparation for the new heroes released