Thread: Fascinating watching this game die

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Fascinating watching this game die

I quit a couple months ago and check in here from time to time to watch this game circle the drain. It should literally be a business course in 'How to not run your App' into the ground. So much potential wasted. Because of pure greed and never once listening to the user base. So many bad choices, I'm actually convinced the devs hate us, the players and forced it to die. Pathetic when it could be absolutely massive. A shame and a waste of a once really great game.

the thing is, as you already figured out, it's all about the money. Everyone really knows that or is blind as fuck.
    All the new features implemented in the game, and i dont think the idea behind them was bad, were mostly poorly implemented (e.g. heroes camp) and served mainly the purpose of making more money, especially at the beginning (see championship; u could buy your win).

people are forced to spend money for gems, if they want to compete in the higher ranks! there's no lie about that.

look at Ooze (who should have been a free hero afterall). For bringing him to 4 or even 5 stars u need to bet about 50x500 gems in championship and win most of them and or buy 150 souls with about 200 $. So this supposed free hero will cost you a ton of money in the end, because theres no other way to get him in the moment. maybe in the next shop.

then take a look at all the good heroes in guild tournament. u need a strong, successful guild in order to get most of these heroes. and u want them all, because heroes that suck, are put somewhere else. in order to be in a strong guild...u need to be strong as well, meaning high spender Oo.
    ah wait there was that bug, that u could find Tarot prophet (TaP) in bronze chests and it was fixed in about 2 hours. many others have to spend their earned gt points... Wait what? 2 hours to fix this? and we have to deal with crappy training hall results ( 1-5 hp per training)....for about hm 2 months? yeah seems legit.

so in fact, people that used most gems in heroes camp and trained a fucking lot before this "fix" got even more rewarded in the end, because the rest cant reach that anymore.

then have a look at all these precoius points u have saved in other shops (crusade, guild points....). they are literaly good for nothing. and i totally get it u cant put in new heroes there, because everybody would have them 5 stars in about a week. but u do nothing with these points. theres such an easy way to deal with this. let the people change them to the points they want in a fucking hilarious rate for all i care (e.g. 600.000 crusade points are worth 6.000 guild tournament points). that would make them easily gone in a few seconds and worthy again. but thats certainly to hard to program and to think about urself.

as it is now, this game is dying for sure

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Consider there are no other similar and better games, this game is still fine. However after 2 years of playing, it's a bit boring now. If ucool release HC 2, I will switch to that game immediately with at least VIP 11.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i guess he is working for free ....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOktagon View Post
    I quit a couple months ago and check in here from time to time to watch this game circle the drain. It should literally be a business course in 'How to not run your App' into the ground. So much potential wasted. Because of pure greed and never once listening to the user base. So many bad choices, I'm actually convinced the devs hate us, the players and forced it to die. Pathetic when it could be absolutely massive. A shame and a waste of a once really great game.
    pretty fascinated how people can quit games and still care enough to go back to those forums. whenever i quit a game im gone, ur not gonna see me ever again. the fact that u cared enough to come back and check on its status means thats when u quit u werent 100% sure u made the right decision.

this is the circle of life... games come out, games die, games have potential, games loses potential, they make good decisions, they make bad decisions. wat ur stating applies or will apply to every single f2p vip model game that has been out or will ever come out. this is basic game knowledge and everyone should already know this. every game comes out on the sink and sooner or later theyre gonna end up circling the drain. which section of the sink were on we dont know but its inevitable.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Fascinating to watch ppl who left the game, that keep posting.
    New on this forum, but "old" in the game. LVL 101+ 1M Club, VIP15.
    Followed this forum for a long time without posting. Until recently )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I played this game for the last 2 years and stopped about a month and a half ago.. I come here once in a while just to read posts like this. I enjoy seeing this game die because i've never seen a company shit on their customers like ucool did with this game:

Always retarded ideas on how to make more money

No balance patch (like 2-3 in the last 2 years for REALY broken mechanics.. Like SQ)

Releasing new content without testing it AT ALL. And without telling us exactly what it's about

Mods are never on the forums or active with the community

Proof? I will tell everyone here: go play star wars galaxy of heroes .. It is a far superior game of the same genre. Now see how much time it will take for this post to get deleted

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Tryed star wars..its cool and all but 10 stars...fuck nom
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Fascinating !!!! :P
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    If ucool release HC 2, I will switch to that game immediately with at least VIP 11.

Guess what moron ucool released yo mamas juicy pussy,wanna know what everyone does?They fuck yo mama like james belussi,get it?juicy belussi?lol fag you ll jump to that with vip 11

probably everyone fucks you in hc,you re vip0 and you hope they make a second game.Your idiocy is astounding.But yeah we ll fuck your mother son.With condom though,we dont want a second moron like you popping out do we?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    someone just plays 100% ftp, and he has his fun too. the game mechanics playing at arena 100-500 doesn't differ from 1-50, so i don't understand whats your problem is. U got access to all features for free. Dont give a fuck about the ranking, u will enjoy this game for fun.

If u really want a "fair" game for nothing, why don't you try Chess? Too stupid for that game?

I don't understand any of the complaints regarding the game changing to pay-to-win. Players who pay SHOULD have stronger, deeper, better lineups than ftp or lower VIPs.

Does ucool make a lot of mind boggling bad decisions? Absolutely. But changing the game to favor high VIPers is not one of them.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    I don't understand any of the complaints regarding the game changing to pay-to-win. Players who pay SHOULD have stronger, deeper, better lineups than ftp or lower VIPs.

Does ucool make a lot of mind boggling bad decisions? Absolutely. But changing the game to favor high VIPers is not one of them.
    totally agree

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post

Problem with that is after awhile all the non vip and low vip players lose interest and leave and your left with only one server of 500 high vip people which isn't enough to sustain decent gameplay and the game dies...DOH!!!