Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Heroes for the month of October

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5

    Heroes for the month of October

    Dear Ucool!

    The last two months you have stopped showing us what shop the heroes for the next month will be in. I think I can speak for everybody here when i say that we want to know what shop Ooze and Fiend Slayer will be in. I also think that the forum will rage hard if you put both Ooze and Fiend Slayer in Guild Tournament Shop, especially when Arena shop, Guild shop, and Crusade Depot has not seen any new heroes for the last 6 months.

    You used to show us at least 5 days in advance, but have recently stopping posting it on the forum. Please bring it back! We want to know so we can prepare for the next month.

    Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    25
    Please give us info. And for the love of God move unsullied or fix the weak sauce drop rate!

  3. #3
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by OB-Zeus- View Post
    Dear Ucool!

    The last two months you have stopped showing us what shop the heroes for the next month will be in. I think I can speak for everybody here when i say that we want to know what shop Ooze and Fiend Slayer will be in. I also think that the forum will rage hard if you put both Ooze and Fiend Slayer in Guild Tournament Shop, especially when Arena shop, Guild shop, and Crusade Depot has not seen any new heroes for the last 6 months.

    You used to show us at least 5 days in advance, but have recently stopping posting it on the forum. Please bring it back! We want to know so we can prepare for the next month.

    Thank you in advance
    Do you see the invitation from the other game in your in-game mailbox? Thay don t care anymore if they lose players.They invite them to a totally different game just to make more profit because nowone (or 1/1000 of players) will spend more then 10$ / month. They saw that even thouse vip 18 don t get into 20 in the time that were thinking. They don t need to do nothing for this game they are focusing in the same bugs for that game that we meet with this. + you ll get an answer like " Last year we introduced Witch and Griffin in the same month in the GA shop so now we don t need to add something new because our slots in GT shop are limited . Thx for playing heroes charge and don t complain too much pls" .

    BTW they rarly look here..post this in in-game issues if you want an official try-hard answer.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  4. #4
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by OB-Zeus- View Post
    You used to show us at least 5 days in advance, but have recently stopping posting it on the forum. Please bring it back! We want to know so we can prepare for the next month.
    Here are according Posts - same where they it always was - timeframe between post and day of release differ (as in past) ...
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroes-of-June (PM added to Guild Shop - so 4 month)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroes-of-July (Inferno to Soul Stone)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...roes-of-August (DualWield to Soul Stone)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...s-of-September (Unsullied to Bronze)


    Agree not all new should go to GT tough....

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Here are according Posts - same where they it always was - timeframe between post and day of release differ (as in past) ...
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroes-of-June (PM added to Guild Shop - so 4 month)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroes-of-July (Inferno to Soul Stone)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...roes-of-August (DualWield to Soul Stone)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...s-of-September (Unsullied to Bronze)


    Agree not all new should go to GT tough....
    You misunderstood I think but this was my thought first too. Anyway what op referred to was that they used to announce in development journal (and add in game patch) few days before (at least 3 days before usually) new heroes and where old ones go to. Now they do it on very last day of the month not like it was before.

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    5
    Yeah id like to see heroes getting spread, being in GT shop makes it hard to build any hero

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by rubaxecube View Post
    being in GT shop makes it hard to build any hero
    They just want you to pay for any hero with potential. That's why we don't get useful sign-in heroes for a while and VIP heroes are OP every other month.

    To get nice new heroes now, you have to spend money to get VIP11+, then spend some more each month to unlock new magic stone heroes, then buy packages and/or spend shitloads of gems in bets (to win almighty stones) and/or be a high VIP to get recruited in a top guild who dominates GT so you earn lots of GT coins. No other way, you gotta pay a lot to get the nice heroes to 5* and to 3* the others.

    If you don't want to spend so much money but you're a decent, quite active player making smart choices, then you can just sit in a top 2 guild who get to 1/8th or 1/4th finals, save coins, and farm one hero for weeks to get him 4 stars, then you have the choice of spending more months to max him at 5* or start farming another useful hero to 3* (and eventually 4*) instead.

    If you don't want to spend any money at all and/or are a casual gamer who didn't think through some stuff or plays randomly, then you might have problems keeping your ground in a good guild (unless it's on a dead server), so you won't get much GT coins, even with smart betting, then it will take you months to farm any hero from GT shop, meaning you're out of the meta game, plain and simple. But since you're playing casually, it would be wrong of you to expect anything else in the current P2W model of the game.

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    6
    OK, which would be prio heroes from GT shop? For example:
    1. Sorcerers. 2.Tarot P. 3. Chemist. 4. CA??

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    4
    You got it the right way, schneider :-)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •